Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra (23960 Views)

Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video) / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Dozie32(m): 2:06am On May 24, 2022
maasoap:

Another zombie spotted

Go and tell that to your parents .
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Dozie32(m): 2:07am On May 24, 2022
Piptocoin:

Shut your mouth! It is people like you that bred this monster killing our people by supporting them when they started taking out political figures and those in the armed forces. You still lack the courage to call a spade a spade. Nonsense.

You dey mad!
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Tundex911: 6:06am On May 24, 2022
I will appreciate if dem start from Aso Rock
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I've said what I said as someone living in Imo State and who is very conversant with these areas.
Believe me if you want to

You might be living in Imo state, that doesn't mean that your sense of judgement hasn't been compromised. What if you are blind to the truth because IPOB is dear to you? Like I said, IPOB has no rivals in the South East right now. The peace and violence are all traceable to them
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by InoGetJoy: 10:26pm On May 24, 2022
maasoap:

You might be living in Imo state, that doesn't mean that your sense of judgement hasn't been compromised. What if you are blind to the truth because IPOB is dear to you? Like I said, IPOB has no rivals in the South East right now. The peace and violence are all traceable to them
Repeatedly saying someone committed a crime doesn't automatically mean the person committed it. Criminal offenses are not judged by petty sentiments but by hard facts and evidences. Saying IPOB did this and IPOB did that doesn't automatically mean they did it, does it? Going by that same logic, since IPOB has repeatedly said they didn't do it, doesn't it also mean they didn't?
My point is that, a government who inserted thugs among peaceful protesters during the EndSars protests just to disrupt the protests can do anything to achieve any aim.
Also, you people seem to mix up these Unknown Gunmen with IPOB. IPOB means Indigenous People of Biafra adn IPOB has repeatedly stated that these UGM don't represent them and that they should be dealt with. IPOB has even taken it upon themselves to capture these gunmen. I remember a few weeks ago, IPOB provided the names of some of the UGM causing unrest in Imo State, and what did the government do after that? Nothing. If the government would really focus on stopping these gunmen instead of on the media blackwash of IPOB, I'm sure everyone will be happier for it
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by brightalo1010: 11:58pm On May 24, 2022
Igbojew:
You people have created propagandas up and down against IPOB just to justify the terrorist FG gave them but you people will keep on failing because IPOB is fighting a Just cause....I am that Igbojew
keep shifting blames na. Wetin concern me, na who based in naija e concern not me.
Re: Gunmen Vow To Kill More Lawmakers In Anambra by Cromagnon: 3:01pm On May 25, 2022
Skyview01:

I know that the people are complicit but that does not absolve the government of their responsibilities.

Quid pro quo
No free lunch
Abroad govt only responsible cos their citizens remind them daily

We just Siddon look and expect Awoof
Doesn't work
Govt will never care about you like you

It is their duty to protect and billions of Naira are voted anually for this very purpose. In as much as I despise IPOB, Buhari is a big failure and a disaster to the country. The governors are failures themselves.

And if they don't Whatchu go'n do about it
No consequences no action
Sad but true

Again I ask, why is the government not doing it's job.?
again I say because their employers (voters) do not sanction their failures and reward them instead with 5 terms reelection

Who no like Awoof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos / EFCC Arrests 3 Spiritualists For ₦16M Get-Rich-Quick Scam In Maiduguri (Photos) / Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.