Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! (8905 Views)

Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You / Heartbreaking: Pharmacy Employee Shares The Saddest Experience Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Lee99: 6:42pm On May 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
He’s not saying that you’re bad because you have a tattoo.

He’s saying most people automatically will think you’re a bad person at first glance before thinking any other thing. Stop throwing the word ‘uneducated’ about.

Because if you read properly without emotion like an educated person, you would’ve known he’s teaching about the dangers of stereotypes. No matter how accepted you wish it was, human beings will STILL stereotype you as different for having a tattoo.
Don't quote me again dumbo I called him uneducated because he said people with tattoos can't donate blood, don't be a zombie and type like you're brainless hun, or maybe next time just shut up, you'd look prettier with your mouth closed wink
Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
Lee99:

Don't quote me again dumbo I called him uneducated because he said people with tattoos can't donate blood, don't be a zombie and type like you're brainless hun, or maybe next time just shut up, you'd look prettier with your mouth closed wink
Educated people can pass a message and clarify with insulting.

Try literacy, it’s great.
Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Lee99: 12:58am On May 28, 2022
Bobmarie:
Educated people can pass a message and clarify with insulting.

Try literacy, it’s great.
Try constructing your sentences properly madam literate
Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Nobody: 7:36am On May 28, 2022
Lee99:

Try constructing your sentences properly madam literate
Sentence construction? What a dunce.
Try using your full stops and punctuations in general.

Bros peanuts for brains.
Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Nobody: 8:57am On May 28, 2022
Cashio:
Na mumu u be...shebi if dem catch am with gun make I still claim say I know am...a guy was caught with exhibits, which I was not aware of and police insisted we were together just to rope me in and you say I shouldn't have denied knowing him?

Even if your friend does not have exhibits, you will still betray him outside
Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Sndfrank: 12:22pm On May 28, 2022
Perfectbeing:
That means you only keep the ones you can keep and pray for forgiveness for the ones you can never be able to keep.
Thank you for all we have discussed so far!
I am using this medium to invite you to like this page on YouTube if you've not, there you will get amazing facts...
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxKwmi-7KEtXhGFhvId1vUA/videos
Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Lee99: 2:18pm On May 28, 2022
Bobmarie:
Sentence construction? What a dunce.
Try using your full stops and punctuations in general.

Bros peanuts for brains.
Lmao e pain werey, go back and correct yourself before you keep quoting me, unless you're so dumb you can't even spot your blunder cheesy grin grin
Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Cashio(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2022
Okonandmary:

Even if your friend does not have exhibits, you will still betray him outside
you must be very a very stupid, little boy.
So police caught me with someone with exhibits and we're trying to handcuff me with him, even without Seeing anything on me and I should have given them my arms freely?
You must be a bastard.
Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Twinbrodas: 5:42pm On May 28, 2022
Nigerian Army don't accept tattoo, you can read about the Nigerian Army requirements for recruitment, both SSCE holders and graduates. Read from the link below.
https://www.infomatemen.com/nigerian-army-recruitment-and-requirements/

TMTR:

Now go back and edit the main post and include this, cause you made it seem like people with tattoos can never donate blood

And to your second point, I LOL, because I have come across a lot of foreign soidiers with tattoos including US soidiers so what are you saying
Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by virginboy1(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
The world lives by stereotype.

Once you tell someone you are an American, they assume some things about you without you opening your mouth.

Once you tell someone you are a Briton, or Nigerian or Indian or Saudi Arabian, same thing applies.

Once you see a Muslim man with heavy beard and stern look onboard same flight with you, your mind assumes something even before you know the man.

There are stereotypes attached to everything humans do in life, so the fallacy of hasty generalization can never be separated from mankind dear

Word of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Nobody: 1:44am On May 29, 2022
Lee99:

Lmao e pain werey, go back and correct yourself before you keep quoting me, unless you're so dumb you can't even spot your blunder cheesy grin grin
Rest and use proper punctuation next time.
Re: The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! by Lee99: 1:59am On May 29, 2022
Bobmarie:
Rest and use proper punctuation next time.
Maybe you can teach me, should I pm? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture) / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.