Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids (2990 Views)

Banky W Shares Photos Of His Wife, Adesua Etomi, As A Girl / The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids by Jenniferchuma10: 10:09pm On May 22, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG
Popular Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia, drums support for a colleague, Adesua Etomi, who rocked her natural hair to an event instead of a wig.

Annie Idibia drums support for Adesua Etomi as she dumps wig for braids and natural hair(video)
Adesua had taken to the image-sharing platform, Instagram, to share a video of herself on her natural hair made into a gorgeous cornrow hairstyle.

Annie Idibia drums support for Adesua Etomi as she dumps wig for braids and natural hair(video)
Expressing the importance of appreciating one’s natural qualities rather than wearing artificial, e.g. wig, Banky W’s wife wrote;

“I’ve been wearing cornrows a lot lately on purpose. I feel like my most authentic self when i wear braids, plaits or when I wear my hair out. If you’ve followed me closely, you’d know what I mean. You’d know this isn’t new.

In general, I believe in keeping it simple. Whether it’s from my clothes, to my hair, to my lifestyle. I’m saying this cause every now and then someone tries to turn the word ‘simple’ to mean something negative.
So I, Adesua Etomi-Wellington, am out here, holding it down for the simple girls.

The ones who rock cornrows, the minimalists…
I hope you look at me and feel pride KNOWING that these rows our ancestors wore are still a thing to be proud of.

Adesua Etomi continues, “I hope you see me and rocks yours with pride if you want to but above all, may you know that you are more than your hair no matter how you choose to wear it and more than your clothes, no matter what styles you choose to wear.

I do this for the girls deemed ‘too simple’. There is not a single thing wrong with simplicity. We may be ‘simple’ but there is not a single thing simple about us. Raise your glass if you are a SG �

This isn’t about style and hair as much as it is about being yourself. Saying this so you stop questioning who you are. Embrace it. It’s ok. It’s more than ok, It’s great.”

In reaction, Annie Idibia fully backs the singer’s wife as she adds her two cents on the need to drop some common practices.

For more information please click on the link below �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/annie-idibia-drums-support-for-adesua-etomi-as-she-dumps-wig-for-braids-and-natural-hairvideo/

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids by LordIsaac(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2022
grin
Re: Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids by doggedfighter(f): 11:10pm On May 22, 2022
grin
Re: Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids by eventainment(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2022
Nice one
Re: Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids by englishmart(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2022
Drumming support that doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids by NobleAngell(f): 10:23am On May 23, 2022
Drums support, drums support blah blah. I didn't hear a single sound of the drummed support.
And why does Adesua feel the need to explain her decision under the guise of advising others? Nobody really cares if you rock braids or punk. Just do you abeg.
Re: Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids by We4all: 1:36pm On May 23, 2022
She used attachments to make the hair which isn’t different from what wigs are made of.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids by uchetom(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2022
Like I don't understand the long epistle, just to tell us you are braiding your hair, these yeyebreties na wah oo.
Re: Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids by Benbisco(f): 2:51pm On May 23, 2022
uchetom:
Like I don't understand the long epistle, just to tell us you are braiding your hair, these yeyebreties na wah oo.

As in ehn, I am not understanding o! This one sef na news?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids by chariisGRACE(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2022
The most beautiful wife in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Black Chully||black Chully Leaked Video / “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang / Top 10 Most Influential Nigerians On Twitter 2012!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.