Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Have Opened an Igbo Language School Online - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Have Opened an Igbo Language School Online (451 Views)

An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady / Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language / Europeans And Asians Learning Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Opened an Igbo Language School Online by Ofodirinwa: 1:56am On May 23, 2022
If you want to learn the Igbo language, or teach/tutor join: www.kedu.me
Teaching and coaching are a paid positions with benefits (must own a laptop). If you're interested in becoming a student the Payment Plan option is now open for Summer Classes which begin June 26 2022.

If you have CHILDREN you wish to teach, we also have kids classes starting the same day smiley. Otherwise I'm trying to get the word out so if you have relatives at home or abroad that are interesting in Igbo culture, send them the link www.kedu.me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Opened an Igbo Language School Online by DamianX: 2:13am On May 23, 2022
Congrats
Re: I Have Opened an Igbo Language School Online by bigfrancis21: 7:08am On May 23, 2022
Nice development. Keep it up.
Re: I Have Opened an Igbo Language School Online by musicwriter(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
If you want to learn the Igbo language, or teach/tutor join: www.kedu.me
Teaching and coaching are a paid positions with benefits (must own a laptop). If you're interested in becoming a student the Payment Plan option is now open for Summer Classes which begin June 26 2022.

If you have CHILDREN you wish to teach, we also have kids classes starting the same day smiley. Otherwise I'm trying to get the word out so if you have relatives at home or abroad that are interesting in Igbo culture, send them the link www.kedu.me

Good job!!

And that's what we all should be doing after acquiring so called education. Any intelligent African, after education should immediately realize that something is wrong. Anybody who can't understand that, is as dumb as a goat.

Have you tried Facebook ads? You can put in 10k and run an advert on Facebook or even here on Nairaland. Igbo diasporas may be your clients too. As I predicted, I am very sure we Africans would eventually come back to our senses and take control of our minds, language, education, religion (spirituality).

Keep it up!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Opened an Igbo Language School Online by Ofodirinwa: 2:15pm On May 23, 2022
musicwriter:

Good job!!

And that's what we all should be doing after acquiring so called education. Any intelligent African, after education should immediately realize that something is wrong. Anybody who can't understand that, is as dumb as a goat.

Have you tried Facebook ads? You can put in 10k and run an advert on Facebook or even here on Nairaland. Igbo diasporas may be your clients too. As I predicted, I am very sure we Africans would eventually come back to our senses and take control of our minds, language, education, religion (spirituality).

Keep it up!!

great idea with the facebook ads, I think I'll do that next. Thanks for the encouragement

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Can£d Very Well In This Country As A Prove They Love Their Men (photo / Nairalander Visits The Three Giant Messengers Of Osun River Goddess / The Truth About Living Costs In Accra �� And Abuja ��

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.