Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples (50481 Views)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by JONSYN7154: 7:47am On May 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
what happen to benue ladies?
they're good as well

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by everythinggirly(f): 7:50am On May 23, 2022
Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by gigabyte13: 8:10am On May 23, 2022
Busy body face front
How e take concern you....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by abobote: 8:10am On May 23, 2022
Me I like when my girlfriend gets married, I don't see it as heart break.
Even if my current wife, wants to get married to another guy, I will support her.
Its an opportunity to get another fresh babe

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2022
But wetin concern you ..

You for just add copied! Because I don read this story word for word for nairaland before .

The guy above me, wetin you talk no too follow sha

15 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Skillsnigeria: 8:11am On May 23, 2022
grin OK
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Sultty(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

Inside life!
these virgina people fit kill sometimes

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Hydroxide(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2022
Abegi, I don read this same story before for a long time now.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Elidrisy20: 8:12am On May 23, 2022
Amebor, wetin concern you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by oyeb15: 8:12am On May 23, 2022
What's ur concern

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 8:13am On May 23, 2022
This one dan chop handicap... Guy you will still find true love.. Don't be hard on yourself....
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by harmargedon: 8:13am On May 23, 2022
E concern you

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Kobicove(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2022
So what do you want us to do?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:13am On May 23, 2022
e concern you?
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Zchi1052(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2022
Focus on ur life right now
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by mkpurumma090(f): 8:13am On May 23, 2022
Theboy21:
That means it will take the new husband some years to be able to equal the number of fvcks op's neighbor did collect from the overused hole cheesy n there is a high probability that she might still come back for more cheesy cheesy Damn

Mtcheeew!! Off point

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by NairaMaster1(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Inside life!

Mind your business
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Btruth: 8:13am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:

Inside life!

Wicked world
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 8:13am On May 23, 2022
Hmm,person wey invite girl into his house, never pay brideprice? Never meet with parents to discuss T and C, and him dey cry when she marry someone else?

Anyway,make him learn lesson and move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by NairaMaster1(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:

Inside life!

Mind your business.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ipobarecriminals: 8:14am On May 23, 2022
sad face front

U go fear igbo girls

Well,it is a win win for the Afonja man.After many knackin,he leave the condemned battery to the SCRAP collector.

Abeg,drink but not kill urself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 8:14am On May 23, 2022
kals4luv990:
I love that girl kai

I love this story wat will make me more happy is if op and his friend fall into d lagos lagoon
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by DeHorus: 8:14am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.
That's not supposed to be a problem. Just de Bleep her de go

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by lecowas: 8:14am On May 23, 2022
Lol
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Allisgud: 8:15am On May 23, 2022
They both played each other jor,afteral the guy has been chopping free pkekus

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Sapphire94: 8:15am On May 23, 2022
R
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by mkpurumma090(f): 8:15am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.

Lolz.. Guy wise up
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by King3urna(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:

Inside life!

Him think say na Yoruba movie if the girl had child for him during the time her people go still collect am

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by realestate99: 8:15am On May 23, 2022
kals4luv990:
All these Yoruba guys especially here on NL feeling smart nd godlike...dats 1nil on their head
The real loser is the igbo man that came from abroad that is taking an already "vandalised" lady all in the name of I want to marry from my tribe, after a month, that lady will apologise and continue in the background with the Yoruba guy. ......we have seen this script played out many times

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by pocohantas(f): 8:16am On May 23, 2022
Your neighbour is Yoruba,
The girlfriend is Igbo,
Her husband is abroad.

Pretty cool and imaginative story that touched all sides. I am sure if we check well, she is also a single mother. You can add that for more spice.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.