Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples (50458 Views)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Deltatoto: 8:16am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

Inside life!
wetin concern u?
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by IamMobisola(f): 8:16am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Inside life!

Both are at fault here.
As a man, you bring in a woman to come live with you while she does wifely duties for you without paying her bride price.
Some people are calling the lady smart but atleast she could have ended things with the guy before accepting the other one’s proposal.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Starz825(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.
So then prepare to mix some Smirnoff spirit and soda...
I hope you have a neighbor wey go 'dey with me' cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by DWJOBScom(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:
Both of them are mad. As for the guy, he kept a woman in his house to be doing wifely duties for him when didn't pay shishi on her head.

As for the lady, while trying to be smart, the foundation of her marriage is already questionable.

You are wise
Clearly spelt out
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Uniquekriss(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2022
He wasn't even planning to settle for her, he was only feeding her and getting free kpekus It's a win-win. D girl might be the one to miss the guy las las when loneliness begins to wire her cos obodo oyibo guy won't always be around.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Necksonnel: 8:17am On May 23, 2022
After them don f**ck her tire . He go give the married guy left overs grin grin. The guy no lose . He enjoy wifey duty and free puna. Make him just move to another babe . No time

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2022
Just have to move on.
She's not for u
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by pedrilo: 8:17am On May 23, 2022
life na game, who lose na e lose grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by pricklewane: 8:19am On May 23, 2022
That is cos you married all n every Igbo ba or is your head damaged. I dated over 100 Igbo girls n all of them cheated one way the other. The last one I dated this wanted me to marry her within 3 month of dating, I jejely declined n in less than 2 weeks her friend send her marriage clip to me but wetin concern me I knew I was not going to marry her any way with her wide puna. After marriage now she is pleading that we meet but I never get time, when I do I will furk the toto again n spit on it

JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an kiss Igbo Lady and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Benoxvals(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:

Inside life!

I came across this same story couple of years ago in this same platform and here is it again.
What’s ur agenda OP?
Put igbo girls in a bad light?
Point out how promiscuous Yoruba Guys has become?

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Streett: 8:20am On May 23, 2022
Well that’s Your Neighbor’s Story…….. We gats Hear Her own side too for better analysis…. I’m sure she’s got her own Reasons too

There’s a Whole Bunch of Good women out there ….
There’s a whole bunch of Good Men out there as well

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Bestnoma: 8:20am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:
Both of them are mad. As for the guy, he kept a woman in his house to be doing wifely duties for him when didn't pay shishi on her head.

As for the lady, while trying to be smart, the foundation of her marriage is already questionable.

Except the abroad guy takes her immediately, she is coming back to her yoruba guy immediately he returns to where he came from.The lady is farm tool already.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Necksonnel: 8:21am On May 23, 2022
realestate99:

The real loser is the igbo man that came from abroad that is taking an already "vandalised" lady all in the name of I want to marry from my tribe, after a month, that lady will apologise and continue in the background with the Yoruba guy. ......we have seen this script played out many times

When the guy go back abroad thinking he has a wife in nigeria. The woman will go back to the guy to continue receiving d*cks grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by 6pack: 8:22am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:

this mentality of paying for woman head is annoying. Make una try dey hustle

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by platz(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2022
Nice! But try de mind Ur business
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by frenzzy2(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:

Inside life!
so wetin concern u abi na u dey feed them?
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by HandsomeGuyman(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2022
Watin concern you
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by techwahala: 8:24am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:

Inside life!

Is her name chidimma?
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Unperturbed2022: 8:25am On May 23, 2022
Eyaaa
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Tallest45(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2022
Copy and paste gist..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by XTHRONE(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.

If you like her, give her belly
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Bahamas95(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2022
Na caretaker the guy be since.

At least he enjoyed it while it lasted, he should move on....... Women full everywhere.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Ubanz: 8:28am On May 23, 2022
Is it every year una go dey replay this story?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Ayoolamax: 8:28am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:

Inside life!
So what is ur problem with that and why can't u mind ur business , Abi u want make them pour urine on u ni. No come after me . Naa work I dey jeje.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by wumi2017(f): 8:28am On May 23, 2022
Breakfast na national cake,,it fit be you tomorrow grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Eleponblue(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:

Inside life!
Wetin come concern you now! Their life their choice!!! Life will be much better if people stop sticking their noses into other peoples affair...���
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by dnawah(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:

na squating with benefits grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Bluetooth777(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2022
abobote:
Me I like when my girlfriend gets married, I don't see it as heart break.
Even if my current wife, wants to get married to another guy, I will support her.
Its an opportunity to get another fresh babe
Wise guy grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Lazywriter44(f): 8:32am On May 23, 2022
quote author=Stephen2324 post=113086170]My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

Inside life![/quote]

Lol.. he will be fine �.
The lady and her Abroad Man too will be fine ���
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by chatinent: 8:32am On May 23, 2022
He got served.

He's just stupidly inbuilt stupid!

No plans for the girl... sleeping with her, making her do wife duties but not ready to wife her.

He got served at the main spot.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 8:32am On May 23, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
It’s called Survival.They both needed each other to survive,but one was smarter grin

She did it before the guy did it. It happens a lot to ladies, heard of so many, especially when they are from different tribes.

It's not cool if the guy was serious with her. But who knows what he also had planned as a Yoruba guy dating an igbo girl.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.