Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,477 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- (50702 Views)

Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) / How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 23, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:
This thread was earlier created in January 5th..

https://www.nairaland.com/6924725/saving-kolo-just-began-journey

Hello Nairalanders, I just break open my KOLO. It wasn't the spirit of SAPA neither was it the spirit of Dorime or Slay Queens. I have decided to use the Money to Balance up with the ones I have in my Bank account to acquire a small car for Business (BOLT).
I was very surprised at how much I've saved so far o.
N1000 X 65 PCs = 65,000
N500 X 77 PCs= 38,500
N200 X 23 PCs = 4,600
N100 X 6 PCs = 600

Total savings = 108,700.

My dear Nairalanders, I'll really appreciate if you can suggest a Nigerian Used Toyota Car between the range of 1.5 - 2Million.

Thanks
You are doing well. More blessings

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by HUSTLER001: 3:07pm On May 23, 2022
folake4u:
Where una dey see this money? embarassed

Person go save money this month, the next month the money go save you. Chai. cry
grin
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by DominionGreat: 3:08pm On May 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
what did u do for a living?
Which kind English b this one now?
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by sirsugar(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2022
folake4u:
Where una dey see this money? embarassed

Person go save money this month, the next month the money go save you. Chai. cry
I swear all saving is spent

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by HeavenVGate: 3:13pm On May 23, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

Hello Nairalanders, I just break open my KOLO. It wasn't the spirit of SAPA neither was it the spirit of Dorime or Slay Queens. I have decided to use the Money to Balance up with the ones I have in my Bank account to acquire a small car for Business (BOLT).
N1000 X 65 PCs = 65,000
N500 X 77 PCs= 38,500
N200 X 23 PCs = 4,600
N100 X 6 PCs = 600

Total savings = 108,700.

My dear Nairalanders, I'll really appreciate if you can suggest a Nigerian Used Toyota Car between the range of 1.5 - 2Million.

Thanks
Most of you are a big thief! Only God know how bad this your stealing must have affected the business of the person in which your taking that money from.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Testimony1988(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Hardebaryor(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by winner37(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2022
Nice saving....
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by sirsugar(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2022
Bright777:
Buy Honda civic 2006 or 2007....That is what i use....wonderful car, good balance and less fuel consumption
which state are you based on doing ur bolt business
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Offpoint1: 3:21pm On May 23, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

Guy Chill naaaa.

You just dey make noise about this ur 2 odds.

E no dey CUT niii?? undecided embarassed
I no dey better things from people becuz e gives me joy, that's why I dey do am for free.

Na only God fit predict game wey no dey cut.......
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Brume001: 3:25pm On May 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Give me 10k inside. I want to cook pepper soup.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Good afternoon ma

I have been looking for that your 'how to make jollof rice' thread

Pls can you share the link. Thank you
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by alhaji04: 3:26pm On May 23, 2022
dalass:
grin

Those days, our mama will buy you kolo, encourage you to save your money gifts etc. ... Long story short, you'll just wake up one day to see that she has emptied the kolo...

She'll just laugh and say, is that the amount I've spent in feeding and clothing you? Chai... It can pain ehn shocked
Baba, as i read d first 2 lines, i don laugh tire because i don aleardy knw d end. u get d point

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On May 23, 2022
Brume001:

Good afternoon ma

I have been looking for that your 'how to make jollof rice' thread

Pls can you share the link. Thank you

Good afternoon Brume,

Sadly I took down that thread and many others.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by 21sailor: 3:35pm On May 23, 2022
Rickylambert:
Thats great!
You already have money for the car anyways.
Corolla 04-06 used is wat u need.
Let talk,I can get u a clean used one for 1.8 depending on ur location.

Greetings I have someone who needs a corola but location is abuja.... If it's same with u (0nine0 tiri 44 five9 01 three).
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by ford101: 3:36pm On May 23, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
Are you ok....why look for a Nigerian used car at that price range .

Look well bro...you should get a Toyota Camry 03 at the range of 2 milli
Please don't go near naija used card to avoid stories that touch

All the best
lol you've never bought a car in your life that's why you think that 2million can bug a big daddy 2003.tokumbo or even a honda civic.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by iCauseTrouble: 3:39pm On May 23, 2022
Why not look for hire purchase for a tokunbo car, since you have like 2 million, you should be able to balance the remaining 2 million within 6 months.
GRAMMARJAMES:

N1000 X 65 PCs = 65,000
N500 X 77 PCs= 38,500
N200 X 23 PCs = 4,600
N100 X 6 PCs = 600

Total savings = 108,700.

Thanks
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by rickleye: 3:41pm On May 23, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

N1000 X 65 PCs = 65,000
N500 X 77 PCs= 38,500
N200 X 23 PCs = 4,600
N100 X 6 PCs = 600

Total savings = 108,700.

Thanks

Lets round it up to N120,000. (N11,300) you must carry me when you buy your car o !
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Bluntemperor: 3:42pm On May 23, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

Lemme help you rephrase the question.

"Who's Bankrolling you" ?? grin

Hahahaha!�
eh, bankrolling �
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by BigTableShaker(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2022
Iamfavored:
Please explain
Run away from Corolla
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by mariahAngel(f): 3:46pm On May 23, 2022
Offpoint1:

Comot 20k inside that money come make I give you daily sure 2 odds, make you stake 5k daily If you no see profit in the 4 days.... arrest me.

follow my fb page @ fb+me/9jafreebet daily updates... replace the + with .

Which nonsense sure odds you wan give am when season don end?

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by ajerimitan: 3:48pm On May 23, 2022
. I'm a civil Servant who also has (2) side hustles (Dog Breeder) & Club HypeMAN.
YinkaOlusesi16:
what did u do for a living?
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by mariahAngel(f): 3:49pm On May 23, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Most of you are a big thief! Only God know how bad this your stealing must have affected the business of the person in which your taking that money from.

Maazi Ogbuu! undecided
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by HeavenVGate: 3:51pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

Maazi Ogbuu! undecided
Ori e daru ni undecided
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Autopoly: 3:51pm On May 23, 2022
Save more and invest on the job that brought you those money into that Kolo.

For High quality Meaningful LOGO , 3D and advertisement Flyers contact me on WhatsApp 0814888.2761 - Blaze

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Oluwasaudy(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2022
Ain't your age mate...my first car was 7 years ago ..... And yes with 3 million and patience.
He will see a Camry 03 for million or 2.1 max

What car do you drive mr car dealer ..send me your car with name and parts with your ID....I will send you mine.

I only reason with people with sense..not kids who are still been fed

ford101:
lol you've never bought a car in your life that's why you think that 2million can bug a big daddy 2003.tokumbo or even a honda civic.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by lesbiconverter: 3:53pm On May 23, 2022
Olam09:
Peele dear.
Allah is officially a nairalander
The money go buy Innoson bike

Mods na jihadists
When someone slams his heads on the ground five times daily, 365 days in a year, how can he think positively?
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by mariahAngel(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2022
[s]
HeavenVGate:

Ori e daru ni undecided
[/s]

Ori e lo gba'le!

Bawo lo se mo pe op ji awon owo yen?
Se ole ni e ni? Tori ole lo n mo ole! angry
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by mariahAngel(f): 3:55pm On May 23, 2022
usah4:

Like I wanted to ask same question cos I tried this sometime ago but I was unable to meet up to my daily task

It takes discipline, plus, you don't have to drop in something everyday.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by RuneKingThor: 3:55pm On May 23, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

N1000 X 65 PCs = 65,000
N500 X 77 PCs= 38,500
N200 X 23 PCs = 4,600
N100 X 6 PCs = 600

Total savings = 108,700.

Thanks

If you can avoid corrola due to its high thieving demand and got for a civic, it will benefit you greatly. The civic has similar or probably better fuel economy, also has cheap and very available spare parts. Try and think about this.

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by mariahAngel(f): 3:58pm On May 23, 2022
Aarenasbaba:
Breaking mine very soon for ileya...hope to see big cash

The ram go fat! grin
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by loyaltygame(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why not look for hire purchase for a tokunbo car, since you have like 2 million, you should be able to balance the remaining 2 million within 6 months.
How is it possible to balance 2 million
Within 6 months?
I nor understand oh.....
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by HeavenVGate: 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Ori e lo gba'le!

Bawo lo se mo pe op ji awon owo yen?
Se ole ni e ni? Tori ole lo n mo ole! angry
Shey o ni problem lati understand English ni? Mio pe ni ole na. But savings that's not coming from your earnings ( profit from maybe a business) then, your stealing it and your a cooperate thief!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.