Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- (50719 Views)

Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) / How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by sukkot: 6:10pm On May 23, 2022
sharpwriter:

Bro. I replied your email... Numba dey there... No vex wink
ahhhh its all good playa playa wink wink

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

The ram go fat! grin
grin grin grin no worry, my ram go reach you
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Bbbw: 6:53pm On May 23, 2022
grin saving in naija is like digging early grave

A country where you pay for everything where government doesn’t do nothing for anyone
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by tollyboy5(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2022
dalass:
grin

Those days, our mama will buy you kolo, encourage you to save your money gifts etc. ... Long story short, you'll just wake up one day to see that she has emptied the kolo...

She'll just laugh and say, is that the amount I've spent in feeding and clothing you? Chai... It can pain ehn shocked
grin Legend

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by King3urna(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2022
nkemoma:

Comrade, no long talk... Dash me, e go make sense for me right now

Okay bro I go think about am
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by HeavenVGate: 7:16pm On May 23, 2022
MichaelSUK:

if only you're wise enough. you'll see it in my earlier thread that i'm a club hypeman and i'm into Dog Breeding Business. but your hatred for people's success has covered your sense of reasoning. i pity you bros, you better change your ways!!!!
You're right I'd better change my ways. Thank you.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by nkemoma(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2022
King3urna:

Okay bro I go think about am

Lol.. I believe you comrade
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by seunaj: 7:20pm On May 23, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Bro pls could you share some ideas on cultivating a good saving culture..I'm in need of advise on how to save .I find myself spending my money unnecessary once I manage to save a little above aver66
Wow. It's not that simple but it's not really difficult.
1. Change your thinking. I.e. Develop investment mentality and set goals.
2. Don't spend because you have money to spend, spend because there is a need to spend. This principle still guides me till today.
3. Don't spend to impress, and don't start with luxury. For instance, I had the money to buy an SUV but I opted for corolla and used the rest of the money to invest in land. Guess what, today, that land can buy me another suv. Imagine I bought the SUV, I would have impressed alot of people, but in reality I would have gone more broke.
4. Cut away unnecessary dependants like casual relationships and sex for money.
5. Beware of parasitic friends and extended families.
I.e. There is a friend of mine, whenever he is with me, all we do is club, drinks, and girls perhaps. So what I did was I limited my friendship with him. I still see him tho but I let him know that my own life is not about enjoyment for now, I am fighting poverty.

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by enedo: 7:57pm On May 23, 2022
I have been saving 1k everyday since January.. Lemme see if I can keep up till December.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by ify0000(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2022
Gooodevening bro,I have a very sharp 2006 Corolla LE used one with zero issue,you can call me on this number for further info 08064450600
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by mariahAngel(f): 8:36pm On May 23, 2022
Aarenasbaba:

grin grin grin no worry, my ram go reach you

I go dey expect. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by AmGreat1234: 8:48pm On May 23, 2022
soberdrunk:
It isn't a very wise move to save 2 million and then use it to buy a "Nigerian" used car especially since you want to use it for bolt....
Pls can you throw more light on this advice? Thanks.
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by soberdrunk(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2022
AmGreat1234:
Pls can you throw more light on this advice? Thanks.

Any car that will be used for bolt will have to endure long hours on the road so it has to be in a top notch condition to avoid wasting resources and billiable hours at the mechanics place. You need to have made the money you used to purchase the car and a bit of profit before you start having mechanic visits if not it's bad business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by dalass(f): 9:52pm On May 23, 2022
alhaji04:

Baba, as i read d first 2 lines, i don laugh tire because i don aleardy knw d end. u get d point

But wetin dey make our mamas dey do us strong thing like dat as if dem get meeting where dem learn am? grin grin
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by dalass(f): 9:54pm On May 23, 2022
doshiyad1:

I tell you. asin........... so painful, my mum did it to me that year, honestly i can't even describe how i felt then. But it is well as am a mom too now.

Our moms of those days sha grin grin
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by achiever12: 11:26pm On May 23, 2022
cRobo:

I'm only curious

What's wrong buying cars on jiji
Many of the so-called sellers are scammers
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by DoubleDD1990(m): 12:54am On May 24, 2022
Feranchek:

07 Civic power Steering na how much? And do you have go mechs to fix it? How much also?

Bros ill never regret the day I took advice from Nairaland to buy a civic. I'm not a Honda person, but this civic don make me love Honda. If not because I'll be traveling out soon and I go need funds, aswear I no go like sell my civic cos e dey gimme joy!
So when you wan travel make I come carry the civic hustle
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by 93caj: 5:50am On May 24, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:
This thread was earlier created in January 5th..

https://www.nairaland.com/6924725/saving-kolo-just-began-journey

Hello Nairalanders, I just break open my KOLO. It wasn't the spirit of SAPA neither was it the spirit of Dorime or Slay Queens. I have decided to use the Money to Balance up with the ones I have in my Bank account to acquire a small car for Business (BOLT).
I was very surprised at how much I've saved so far o.
N1000 X 65 PCs = 65,000
N500 X 77 PCs= 38,500
N200 X 23 PCs = 4,600
N100 X 6 PCs = 600

Total savings = 108,700.

My dear Nairalanders, I'll really appreciate if you can suggest a Nigerian Used Toyota Car between the range of 1.5 - 2Million.

Thanks

I have this for 2M (Two million naira negotiable)

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by vikstandon(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2022
dalass:
grin

Those days, our mama will buy you kolo, encourage you to save your money gifts etc. ... Long story short, you'll just wake up one day to see that she has emptied the kolo...

She'll just laugh and say, is that the amount I've spent in feeding and clothing you? Chai... It can pain ehn shocked

So wrong... is demoralizing!
You hurt the feeling of that Child� angry

They did it bro... Please don't do it!

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by King3urna(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2022
nkemoma:

Lol.. I believe you comrade

Believe God eje mi
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by nkemoma(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2022
King3urna:

Believe God eje mi

Very true!!! Believe the ALMIGHTY!

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by handzomee(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2022
You can go for 2008 Toyota Camry at 2m upward

GRAMMARJAMES:

Hello Nairalanders, I just break open my KOLO. It wasn't the spirit of SAPA neither was it the spirit of Dorime or Slay Queens. I have decided to use the Money to Balance up with the ones I have in my Bank account to acquire a small car for Business (BOLT).
N1000 X 65 PCs = 65,000
N500 X 77 PCs= 38,500
N200 X 23 PCs = 4,600
N100 X 6 PCs = 600

Total savings = 108,700.

My dear Nairalanders, I'll really appreciate if you can suggest a Nigerian Used Toyota Car between the range of 1.5 - 2Million.

Thanks
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Sambaby7640: 5:55pm On May 24, 2022
post=113098615:
IS HERE
stop this nonsense mister!
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by NaijaCover(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2022
Sambaby7640:
stop this nonsense mister!

Are You Really Confused?
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Sambaby7640: 6:09pm On May 24, 2022
post=113136603:

Are You Really Confused?
Mister man you don't write such irrelevant comments. I've seen it repeatedly reason for my response.

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by DAMIMONY: 12:11pm On May 26, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

N1000 X 65 PCs = 65,000
N500 X 77 PCs= 38,500
N200 X 23 PCs = 4,600
N100 X 6 PCs = 600

Total savings = 108,700.

Thanks
Toyota Corolla 2003
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Karlifate: 2:56pm On May 26, 2022
achiever12:

Have you or anyone you know bought a car from Jiji before? Or you are just judging by the make-believe adverts on the site?

I know of a person that bought two cars from Jiji.

Also, I've bought different kind of phones from that site, several times.

1 Like

Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Bright777: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
I don't do Uber business
sirsugar:
which state are you based on doing ur bolt business
Re: Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- by Carparts888(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Honda civic from 09 to 11
GRAMMARJAMES:

N1000 X 65 PCs = 65,000
N500 X 77 PCs= 38,500
N200 X 23 PCs = 4,600
N100 X 6 PCs = 600

Total savings = 108,700.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead / Is This Behavior Normal In Lagos? (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.