Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) (31763 Views)

Benue Belongs To Fulani Herdsmen By Right Of Conquest – Prof Muhammad / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Ortom Defected To PDP Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Administration1: 6:39am On May 23, 2022
My testimony...

Alot of tremendous life threatening tragedies has happened to me in the past but this hit differently for I see zero chances of survival but God kept me.

It was like a film, in a blink of an eye I face my death one on one and saw my life slipping away in a terrible way that I could never imagine...

On Tuesday 10th may 2022 I was on my way to aba from awka with my 2by2, I followed my favorite route (umunze - arondizogu- okigwe -aba) because I no get strength for the happening in imo state, I was trying to avoid any story that touches the hrt not knowing that I'm heading to ultimate violent that I'm trying so hard to avoid because this is the road that I prefer to travel with all the time and same road was what I routed back to Anambra on Saturday 3 days before the incident.

The truth that this road is so bad and very unmotorable* but I still prefer it because 2by2 knows no bad road, and there's less disturbance on that route.
....as we were going, we saw SUV that seems to have occident and I was like wetn this person dey drive for this kind bad road that will lead to dis kind accident of jumping inside the bush like this, in all honest there's no reason for this man to jump inside the bush like this if he's not in a very high speed and lost control of the wheel, but no normal human will be speeding on this kind of bad road nah haaa unless someone is after his/her life, I was saying this to my friend and also trying to wrap my head on what the reason might be, I was still thinking of the possibility of what might be the reason then here comes another suv that was packed in the middle of the road with the glasses wind down, aaah I said if person motor spoil for here the person go hear am oo this road is too lonely and bad even to find mechanic go hard (I thought the car was faulty) to find mechanic go hard even to see motor to transport the person out of here go be war because there was no vehicle in sight for the past 10-20 minutes we have been on this road, the road is so bad and I thought the loneliness is due to how terribly bad the road is, because na only 1 Tipper dey our front since we enter this road..

I was still wallowing in a wild thought when we heard the most terrifying multiple gunshots from sophisticated Guns, the sound alone will send one to obodo afudebe, it was an ambush attack!!�!!!
My hrt jumped out my soul from my body.

I throttled down immediately, they were shooting at us sparotically, I was speeding on the bad road, I bended my head(trying to dodge bullets for my mind) I couldn't see the road clearly so the car was jumping the potholes and swading from left to right, right to left in a full speed, when I raise my head I saw them massively trooping out the bush with their raffle shooting at us with so much energy.

To me there is no how I'm going to survive this because all I'm hearing nonstop was gunshots from different angles but I have to keep moving waiting for the bullets to hit me because there is no way I'm stopping since they want my life they have to work for it, at this point I have to raise my head murmured brief last prayer n focus on driving while I wait for my death because the more we move the more they kept surging out of the bush shooting, I was thinking that they have condemned all the car with bullet because it still beat my imagination how I'm Still alive, I have already asked God to accept my soul, I didn't pray for survival because I stand no chance from my point of view and look of things, mana uche mmadu aburo uche chukwu, I only prayed to God to forgive my sins, console my mum and accept my soul.

Also praying for 2by2 not to stop before I die cos it has receive a lot of serious hits from the bad roads and bullets (I thought they have condemned the my yacht with bullets) if these people catch me alive it won't be funny because I have stress them alot they will skin me alive n feed me with my own flesh so I was left with no option than ahead ahead, obe oku nyulu Kam wusa owala there.

Miraculous, magically unbelievably we stopped hearing gunshots and I'm still breathing, how come?? How manage we are still alive?? Am dreaming?? I was still speeding i noticed that 2by2 is moving with wheel that the tyre don burst since, the tipper people were waved at us to pulled over that we are safe now, we don reach where there's is houses so I managed pulled over, one of them dragged me out of the string and gave me a very tight hug, while praising my bravely and driving skills,(osi noo bravery and skills?? u no go like shot up and thank God I said in my mind) my body dey shake, I was shivering because I can't just believe what happened and why I'm still breathing and unharmed it was a war zone back there and where all those bullets went to because the car only absorbed about 6bullets out of countless magazines they emptied ontop their papa head....

They carried us to okigwe town asked if I have spare tyre, and sent some people to go get 2by2,(volunteerilly) they came back with the yacht it was around 7pm, they asked me to lodge at okigwe, calm my nerves and continue my journey in the morning, I thanked them for there support and kindness, buy us some drink n goat meat, give them some money in appreciation and continue my journey, I got to aba around 8pm...

Meanwhile my mother and Lily Okafor was calling me back to back,
We are so bonded that whenever I'm in danger they feels it...

This my story with Fulani herdsmen...

It's not of he that willeth or runnet but of God that showeth mercy...

I'm product of grace n mercy...

I will be going to Thanksgiving tomorrow being Sunday 22nd may 2022 at the Christ the king parish Isuaniocha, you are all invited to celebrate with me for the gift of life...

©️ Okafor Stan

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Bv9hiBdPRebTtZJBmywDBj6Lf21WNu9hhAyRGRStb7Egy2E64sUJaQ5rQEdd62Qrl&id=100001703825661

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:45am On May 23, 2022
That was some Lucky dude..have you ever thought of having a private gun with ya?at least you are gonna feel safe and all..

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2022
my brother, it can only be GOD. we thank GOD u re not caught.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2022
East and insecurity is like north and bokobandits

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Crowwejihadist: 6:55am On May 23, 2022
So this murderers wants to turn southeast to war zone.
I mean is it the same God that created me, created these blood sucking demons.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2022
Hmmm it seems there is more to this Fulani menace than meet the eyes

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by chinae(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2022
Real work of God

5 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by sinkhole: 6:59am On May 23, 2022
I don't even think the Ukrainians surfer more than this embarassed

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by kristonium(m): 6:59am On May 23, 2022
What God can not do does not exist!

God indeed delivered you from the hands of death!

Pls, use your remaining life to serve Him.

Congratulations ��

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2022
Fulani herdsmen or Ipob bandits

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Odin13: 7:03am On May 23, 2022
ESN boys Oga

No be fulani herdsmen

People wey you know see .. their face ..

Why call them herdsmen

When IPOB has chased them out of igboland andtaking over local government

Be real .. nobody go kill you

Na your fellow igbos wan kill you

Why tag them herdsmen

We all know that Na UGM esn route

101 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Prophetmohamm: 7:04am On May 23, 2022
fulanis on the beat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Waterysperm: 7:07am On May 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Fulani herdsmen or Ipob bandits
Ewu Sokoto!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by falcon01: 7:07am On May 23, 2022
Sophisticated guns
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2022
Waterysperm:

Ewu Sokoto!
Eranko ...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2022
I celebrate with u bro..thank GOD sey na only ur Tata bus collect bullet.

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Waterysperm: 7:10am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
ESN boys Oga

No be fulani herdsmen

People wey you know see .. their face ..

Why call them herdsmen

When IPOB has chased them out of igboland andtaking over local government

Be real .. nobody go kill you

Na your fellow igbos wan kill you

Why tag them herdsmen

We all know that Na UGM esn route
Tomorrow you will open your mouth and say I am Igbo and watch thunder scatter your blokos. Anyway I thank God that all una BMCs rantings ends here on Nairaland.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by UselessBuhari: 7:12am On May 23, 2022
Can't IPOB terrorists go and flush out those Fulani herdsmen from that axis?

3 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2022
This is what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu warned us about.

ESN please. We need you now more than ever.

19 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2022
The narrator of this story about miraculous escape should be hired as a stunt driver for the next James Bond movie because he displayed astonishing calmness while under sustained rifle fire. In layman's terminology, the narrator is a badass who REFUSED to die even as his car was riddled with red-hot AK47 projectiles in the weighty 7.62x39mm caliber.

A lesser driver would have lost his nerve, pulled over to a stop, and jumped out of his car shouting "Blood of Jeeesus", while hoping for mercy at the hands of those Islamic terrorists who would then waste no time taking him into the forest to face his own personal hell.

A lesser driver could equally have run his car into a tree and killed or injured himself thus making the job of the armed kidnapping gang easier.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2022
I really thank God for your life,God will continue to protect you brother.God punish all that took pleasure in killing human being.

Mod should please move this to front page.

97 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Waterysperm: 7:23am On May 23, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Those Futa Jalon terrorists knows those bushes even more than the Indigenes. Anytime ESN moves there, those ugly things from the Sahel desert will run and hide. Once ESN leaves, they will come out and continue their thing.

16 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by sweetonugbu: 7:32am On May 23, 2022
Praise da looo
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Smoke55: 7:43am On May 23, 2022
UselessBuhari:
why not call on your federal terrorists on Uniform littering the whole east?

Abi na to mount road blocks them Sabi??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Mirabella01: 7:46am On May 23, 2022
I celebrate with you cool

4 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by aycorporat(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2022
I celebrate God in your life my brother.

However, don't conclude that they are Fulani herdsmen yet, because you didn't raise up your head to look at them properly according to your account of the story. It could be all this miscreants masquerading as the herdsmen.

In all, thank God for your life.

5 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Psychokinetic: 7:59am On May 23, 2022
Jakumo:
The narrator of this story about miraculous escape should be hired as a stunt driver for the next James Bond movie because he displayed astonishing calmness while under sustained rifle fire. In layman's terminology, the narrator is a badass who REFUSED to die even as his car was riddled with red-hot AK47 projectiles in the weighty 7.62x39mm caliber.

A lesser driver would have lost his nerve, pulled over to a stop, and jumped out of his car shouting "Blood of Jeeesus", while hoping for mercy at the hands of those Islamic terrorists who would then waste no time taking him into the forest to face his own personal hell.

A lesser driver could equally have run his car into a tree and killed or injured himself thus making the job of the armed kidnapping gang easier.
You’re so right. The OP na ‘Transporter level’ driver. If na me i would have just turned to stone.

12 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Satan01(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2022
Na chinedu and Okafor them dey shoot u Oga ,, no be them Adamu and co ,,, una terrorist don pursue them terrorist go back to the north

Satan save u ,,, ur flesh would have been boiling in pot by now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by superCleanworks(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2022
Administration1:

https://www.facebook.com/100000899402999/posts/7711086675597903/

Cc: Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala

oh bwaiiii
what about the friend in the car?
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by stevnwigw1: 8:05am On May 23, 2022
How did these fulanis enter our forest? Nnamdi Kanu saw this

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) / Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.