Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement (23233 Views)

Okada Ban: Lagos Stakeholders Settle For Overall Enforcement In All LGAs / Okada Ban: Lagos Crushes 2,228 Impounded Motorcycles (Video, Photos) / Okada Ban: Lagos Set To Crush Another 2,228 Motorcycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nwacele: 10:58am On May 23, 2022
Nice one. Flush out foreigners causing mayhem in Nigerian.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Bigheart042(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2022
McOluOmo:

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
[b][/b]

Hmmmm
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by ensamy(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2022
The people harbouring and hiding the so called foreigners are the ones causing the whole problem. They are same tribes across the borders
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Trumann: 10:59am On May 23, 2022
olas24u:
Pack all the beggers or tax them heavily, it will not be profitable anymore

You are smart. Tax them out of business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2022
Noise makers
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Trumann: 11:00am On May 23, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I'm reporting you

Do I look like I give a Bleep?

Go kill yourself, I don't care.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Viraltrends123: 11:04am On May 23, 2022
Trumann:

Do I look like I give a Bleep?

Go kill yourself, I don't care.
Alright, Enjoy your ban grin grin grin cheesy smiley cool cool cool tongue kiss kiss tongue tongue
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by adecz: 11:06am On May 23, 2022
These hawoosa okada riders should
be dealt with in the language they
understand...☑️☑️☑️

In the north, Fulani are killing them &
abducting their women everyday and dem
no get mouth talk.❌❌❌

The good people of southern Nigeria have
given them refuge and they repay
with their illiterate lawlessness and
religious intolerance ... ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by BobbieZion(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2022
Anytime they are caught,they sell the stupid cliche "they are foreigners".
That is like saying IPOB are from Cameroun.
They are Nigerians from the North, Muslims by Fate to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by IME1: 11:09am On May 23, 2022
The Burning of David Imoh by Hausa and Fulani Okada Riders

THE GRAND COVER UP BY THE NIGERIAN STATE

Today, I desert the Nigerian Secret Service for good

My name Adio Oluwole Bashir. I worked for the Secret Service and have served Nigeria for 13 years. Today, I take my exit from the Nigerian Secret Service in defence of my conscience.

Over the years, I have worked tirelessly, like many of my colleagues under the most excruciating conditions in the Nigerian Security service. I can no longer have my hands stained with blood.

DAVID AND ARREST OF SUSPECTS

I was the team leader of undercover agents detailed to arrest killers of David, who was clubbed and later burnt to death obviously by Okada Riders of Fulani and Hausa extraction.

We arrested 11 suspects:

1) Dahiru Saleh, 18, Kano State

2) Muktha Badeh, 22, Bornu State

3) Modibo Sanusi, 19, Jigawa State

4) Ahmed Mohammed, 32, Bauchi State

5) Tukur Baba, 21, Adamawa State

6) Muktah Dongo, 18, Sokoto State

7) Yau Ahmed Baba, 31, Sokoto State

cool Datti Katsina, 24, from Daura,Katsina State

9) Shehu Monsor-Akhmed, 23, Katsina State

10) Zaq Ishaq Amir 45 (A spiritual leader from Chad who also supply Okada to many Riders in Lagos)

11) Bin Sadiq Lawal, 23 from Mali

After their arrest, I started receiving calls including threats from highly placed Nigerians including Emirs in the North.

I was shocked. A human life has been lost. We needed to do our job. Why should people be calling me, important Nigerians that they would kill me if I do not release them.

I lodged complaints to the SD, DSS in Lagos State. Later we received instructions to hand over the suspects as instructed by the DDDSS in Abuja.

We handed over the culprits to the police at exactly 7.35pm on Wednesday.

That same day, I received a letter of deployment to Bornu State.

As I was thinking over the relocation and looking at options with my wife and two young children, to my shock, I read on TV that the police have arrested the following:

1) Dahiru Ayuba

2) Susan Moses (a lady)

3) Chris Dauda

4) Joseph Tella ( Yoruba)

5) Chipotle Anthony

6) Sunday Azi

I almost had a heart attack.I have seen gross manipulation of evidence, but this one that I led the investigating team shook my conscience that I can't live with this particular nightmare, lies, outright unGodly lies more so that on the day David was burnt to death, I saw myself in a trance being asked never to help in the perversion of justice in this particular incidence of David gruesome murder.

I now understand these fake suspects have been given 100k each to confess to the crime while two of them are innocents who were picked on the streets.

Fellow Nigerians, your country is a hub of the worst rogues and criminals on earth.

They have gone to arrest Yoruba and Igbo people for the killing of David.

But Nigerians all saw how Hausa and Fulani Okada Riders descended on David, mobbed him, clubbed him and the set him ablaze.

When Security operatives become rogue institutions trying to protect Nigerian unity at all cost, Nigerians are left with little option that to see destruction of the monster we call Nigeria if we do not want Nigeria to kill all of us.

The arrested certainly have nothing to do with the crime. The Nigerian police have left the substance to chase shadows.

This is one of the most wicked sins any Country can commit against her citizens.

It underlines the urgent need for a state police now or never. As for me, please pray for me. I have left the Security service without notice as ai leave the country to a West African State in search of survival and away from imminent death I see that want to hand on me.

Pray for me as you pray for yourselves and Children in the worst place to live yet constantly defended by vagabonds, crooks and vampire many of who are educated.

*copied

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 11:11am On May 23, 2022
Then the state governor should help some people and buy keke, atleast 100 keke just for those that can go for their local business
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by GloriousGbola: 11:14am On May 23, 2022
They know who the foreigners in their midst are. Why are they not narcing them out?
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Trumann: 11:18am On May 23, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Alright, Enjoy your ban grin grin grin cheesy smiley cool cool cool tongue kiss kiss tongue tongue

Go bite a tree, loser.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Trumann: 11:19am On May 23, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Then the state governor should help some people and buy keke, atleast 100 keke just for those that can go for their local business

You reasoning is poor. Why can't they buy Keke on their own? Or is it the Lagos state government that invited them to Lagos?
You want to buy Keke for someone with no fixed address. You must be a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 11:24am On May 23, 2022
Trumann:

You reasoning is poor. Why can't they buy Keke on their own? Or is it the Lagos state government that invited them to Lagos?
You want to buy Keke for someone with no fixed address. You must be a comedian.
No too reason am, how some peoples were de work for office go see bike to claim go their work, imagine if the road is far from their house
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Viraltrends123: 11:27am On May 23, 2022
Trumann:

cry I am biting a tree, I'm a loser thinking of smashing my empty skull on the floor embarassed
grin cheesy ; grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by foreshore(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Oluwabash post=113090393][/quote]

Association of Aboki's
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Vado(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2022
These morons have made it their new anthem to use the tag foreign hausa/fulani as their new excuse for the barbarism of their people. No sir, the violent ragamuffins are your people from the same country. Chadians, Cameroonians among them are less than 10%.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 11:54am On May 23, 2022
Why will they leave all the Northern states and come to Lagos to ride bikes and live on the streets...you leave Kano, Kaduna, kogi and come all the way to South West in Lagos to live in bachas...Lagos government must be smart, this people have an evil plan.

Arewa people go back to your North and do your Sharia there, Lagos is not for vagabonds and religious zombies.

We don't need Northern urchins and beggars in Lagos...we are different to Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 11:56am On May 23, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai..

So Arewa community must approve first or else?

Hope they will also meet Ohaneze and others in Lagos?

See wetin Lagosians don reduce to under this hulaballoo.
Shut up mumu, they only fell in line...your block IPOB head us filled with hate, this law has been in existence for a decade. You irrelevant fools always have something stupid to say...by your comments we know you. IPOB zombie.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 11:58am On May 23, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
No too reason am, how some peoples were de work for office go see bike to claim go their work, imagine if the road is far from their house
The state is bigger than any one man or group...In Europe they trek or use bicycle,if you can't cope leave the state, the state is choked.

1 Like

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by supereagle(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2022
post=113093601:
Arwwa : Part of the communiqué read, “We resolved today unanimously that all our members must comply with the provisions of the laws of Lagos State. We are law abiding citizens and will always continue to intimate all our members to continue to be law abiding and operate only within the ambits of the law. We support all measures taken by the Lagos State Government in its efforts toward protecting lives and property of all Lagosians.”

The community, however, pointed out that crimes associated with Okada were most times committed by foreigners.

How do foreigners find their ways to Lagos? May God open the eyes of Yoruba that these people are out to conquer Yoruba land. Happy one Nigeria.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 23, 2022
post=113093601:
Arwwa : Part of the communiqué read, “We resolved today unanimously that all our members must comply with the provisions of the laws of Lagos State. We are law abiding citizens and will always continue to intimate all our members to continue to be law abiding and operate only within the ambits of the law. We support all measures taken by the Lagos State Government in its efforts toward protecting lives and property of all Lagosians.”

The community, however, pointed out that crimes associated with Okada were most times committed by foreigners.
Lies, those abokis are criminals too, stealing cables, and removing metal cover of cable wires at night. Those abokis steal and give to their brothers who operate scrap yard to sell...kind of an organized crime.

Abokis are very tribalistic and they are religious extremist, they take laws into their hands stabbing and killing at will, we don't need such religious and tribal extremists in Lagos, they can stay in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by supereagle(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2022
Fairmedia:
Why will they leave all the Northern states and come to Lagos ride bikes and live on the streets...you leave Kano, Kaduna, kogi and come all the way to South West in Lagos to live in bachas...Lagos government must be smart, this people have an evil plan.

Arewa people go back to your North and do your Sharia there, Lagos is not for vagabonds and religious zombies.

We don't need Northern urchins and beggars in Lagos...we are different to Northerners.

One Nigeria thing has blinded the eyes of our leaders to notice their evil agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Mayeldah(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2022
They are always pointing accusing fingers at people from neighbouring countries.

It is only in Nigeria that foreigners enters with the help of Abokis up north to cause unrest in this country.

Can this happen in Ghana or South Africa?

The Relationship between the North and Countries like Niger, Chad, Mali, Guinea, etc that has Fulanis is a problem to the stability of this country

unfortunately our Southern Politicians are sleeping and also very selfish, we will all be rounded up soon and be dislocated.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by STEWpid(f): 12:22pm On May 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Shut up mumu, they only fell in line...your block IPOB head us filled with hate, this law has been in existence for a decade. You irrelevant fools always have something stupid to say...by your comments we know you. IPOB zombie.

Is this all you can do with your free MTN 10mb? Boy wey still dey chop mama thank you, well done kid.

Your text shows you're due to be used as sacrifice. That's because a person like you does not have any meaningful future.

Ragtag oloshi!!!

Pls don't insult your mother's smelling pussy further.

Ode buruku.
Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement by Acidbath: 12:26pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE :

Lagos is no man's land. We Igbos own it

Thief.

Stay in your Ipob land and behead yourselves there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed Is 58 Years Old Not 55, Graduated At 21 / Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar / FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.