Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri (46608 Views)

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by onuman: 11:52am On May 23, 2022
Sltp:
I'm not an Igbo, but Reno is an enemy of the Igbo people and the common Nigeria. He's a very dangerous man that everyone should be wary about

Reno is one of the BackwardEvers and ForwardNevers of Nigeria.
That's behind his camping against Peter Obi .

He is singing his political swan song, dropping names to seek attention; because after the next presidential election in Nigeria, he will go into political oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2022
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1528651756321783808

Peter Obi is even the strongest PDP will present

There have been increased in voters registration

Infact increase of over 40% and mostly young people

Also many first time willing voters like myself

And majority re for Peter Obi

PDP Fielding other aspirants will fail woefully

Is it Atiku or Saraki or Tambuwal or Wike

They are completely doomed

4 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 11:53am On May 23, 2022
seunmsg:

And Peter Obi Pandora is the only person in Nigeria that can end our suffering and provide for the future of our country, right?

Now tell us, was he able to end suffering in Anambra when he was governor for 8 years? Was he able to provide for the future of Anambra when he was governor for 8 years?
Pls go to YouTube and watch one or two interviews done with Peter Obi, then form your opinion about him. You may want to see the one with berekete show, channels or arise news.
Pls watch with an open mind.

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Paretomaster1(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2022
Sergio104:
Nobody is begging you to pick him

Beside most of us are just waiting for scene to unfold in 2023 so as to know our stand

So u never still know your stand? Confuse cretins...... Better start Packing to your erosion ridden enclave or Better still look for the nearest lagoon as suggested by Kabiesi, because for you to smell that seat Ehn, you will have to undo 50 Years of damages u ve done...

The votes you need to be President lies with the Yoruba, HAUSA / Fulani u hate so much, don't even wait for any express ticket, e no dey happen.....

If u like wipe out all your population, and blame it on DSS, and herdsmen, ko Kan aye.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by begge: 11:54am On May 23, 2022
Today i know reno is mad
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Okobola146: 11:54am On May 23, 2022
Northerners would not waste their votes on him, that is for sure
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by 43Ronin: 11:55am On May 23, 2022
Guys it might be harsh to swallow but reno is saying the truth. If PDP fields PO & APC fields Osinbajo or tinubu, kwankwaso in NNPP will have a straight victory, because the northerners will always vote along ethnic and religious lines. The killing of Deborah & the threat to Atiku should have woken u guys up by now to the reality of 2023. The south will always beg & be second fidle if we do not restructure Nigeria to true federalism. The only reason tinubu is touring the North is to remind them that he's Muslim, he is playing the religious card and hoping it will deliver him come 2023. Why should the south always beg? Why can't the leaders of the south agree to constitutional restructuring? because they also want to go there to steal and get an oil well when they leave office. Nigeria will never be better under this system because d people that determine her fate are religious fundamentalist who are grossly illeterate

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2022
Kaykay999:

Mumu who tell u say anambra suffer under Peter obi
Go back and hear his scores about what he did for anambra
No debts
Nah obiano cast everything

Peter obi for president!!!!

Enough of the lies please. Tell us exactly what he did. Tell us why Anambra folks are still poor like the rest of Nigerians in other states. Anybody that claims he has what it takes to safe us from poverty and protect the future of our children should be able to present proof of our he did something similar when he was governor.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by onuman: 11:56am On May 23, 2022
seunmsg:

And Peter Obi Pandora is the only person in Nigeria that can end our suffering and provide for the future of our country, right?

Now tell us, was he able to end suffering in Anambra when he was governor for 8 years? Was he able to provide for the future of Anambra when he was governor for 8 years?

Tinubu supporter, your fear of presidential candidate Peter Obi of PDP against presidential candidate Tinubu in APC, is gripping you.

You are setting impossible standards for Peter Obi to surmount.

You people wanted to shift the goalpost in the middle of the football match by asking for the north to adhere to zoning to enable south produce a successor to President Buhari, but you refused zoning in the southern regions because it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Born2Breed(f): 11:56am On May 23, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

If someone else call you a fool now for this you will run and report the fellow with your other account @NLPoliceW0man
No wonder they don't take you serious. Oya report this again

she is a f00l no doubt. Never made any sense and never will.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by macfish101(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2022
Spherical77:
The people representing you @Abuja will make that possible
do we have people representing us in Abuja I never knew about that. Well, they should finish and return home for judgment and sentencing.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by crackhouse(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2022
Reno is saying that because he know obi will not sell in the North... he's right. If PDP choose obi they will loose... I will prefer obi personally but the North won't vote him..
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2022
jmoore:
Reno Omokri is very DUMB.

Atiku he is supporting wasted his money in 2019 election.

Mumu that claims to be a Christian but is defending Atiku for deleting a post that condemned Islamist terrorists killing Deborah.

The foolish Reno says Igbo insults him, but he has been insulting Tinubu and Buhari.

Reno be confirmed idiot!!

The guy is something else

It's dumb people that accept what that guy said

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2022
CSTRR:
Tinubu is going to win the apc primaries.

If out of stupidity combined with bigotry, he emerges as president, na sit down look I go dey.

The man already said his way to fight Insecurity is to employ 50 million youths and feed them agbado, corn and cassava.

By the time Nigerians start crying about a worse govt than Buhari,it would be foolish of me to join you people and complain.

My energy would be best directed towards leaving Nigeria.

I have already activated my plan

Once they do anyhow
Na to go overseas for my doctorate and wave bye bye to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by IPIGSRMUMU: 12:00pm On May 23, 2022
[s]
successmatters:
If you think we're begging you to pick Peter Obi, you're mistaken.

Pick any criminal or drug baron you want, you will suffer it for the next 8 years.

We will still be here to count scores. grin
[/s]

Mkpuru mirri induced trash.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by onuman: 12:02pm On May 23, 2022
jmoore:
Reno Omokri is very DUMB.

Atiku he is supporting wasted his money in 2019 election.

Mumu that claims to be a Christian but is defending Atiku for deleting a post that condemned Islamist terrorists killing Deborah.

The foolish Reno says Igbo insults him, but he has been insulting Tinubu and Buhari.

Reno be confirmed idiot!!

Reno claims he is a Pastor.
But he has been using the clout of former President Goodluck Jonathan to make quick money.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by jubianose(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2022
StPete:
Nairaland should please stop promoting Reno's words abeg. Reno is no different from all the other politicians who are after their greedy benefits.

Using style to push for the Atiku gender when he knows clearly that Obi is people's favourite. All because of his stomach infrastructure and foolish aim of getting back into the presidency. May God make Reno see shame by 2023

AMEN
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by obaaderemi: 12:08pm On May 23, 2022
CSTRR:
Tinubu is going to win the apc primaries.

If out of stupidity combined with bigotry, he emerges as president, na sit down look I go dey.

The man already said his way to fight Insecurity is to employ 50 million youths and feed them agbado, corn and cassava.

By the time Nigerians start crying about a worse govt than Buhari,it would be foolish of me to join you people and complain.

My energy would be best directed towards leaving Nigeria.
What makes you think tinubu can win the primaries? But if he wins the primaries, he will win the election. He is a very corrupt man, but one thing is sure: Tinubu is like fifty times better than the functional illiterate, Buhari in terms of management and assembling good teams.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by onuman: 12:08pm On May 23, 2022
43Ronin:
Guys it might be harsh to swallow but reno is saying the truth. If PDP fields PO & APC fields Osinbajo or tinubu, kwankwaso in NNPP will have a straight victory, because the northerners will always vote along ethnic and religious lines. The killing of Deborah & the threat to Atiku should have woken u guys up by now to the reality of 2023. The south will always beg & be second fidle if we do not restructure Nigeria to true federalism. The only reason tinubu is touring the North is to remind them that he's Muslim, he is playing the religious card and hoping it will deliver him come 2023. Why should the south always beg? Why can't the leaders of the south agree to constitutional restructuring? because they also want to go there to steal and get an oil well when they leave office. Nigeria will never be better under this system because d people that determine her fate are religious fundamentalist who are grossly illeterate

Tinubu spent nearly 15 years in the SW campaigning for political restructuring of Nigeria.

But when the grand opportunity came up for political restructuring of Nigeria during the 2014 CONFAB, Tinubu kicked against political CONFAB, but went to join the most anti political restructuring northern political parties for APC merger, all because of his selfish ambition to rule Nigeria in the same political structure, after Muhammadu Buhari.
Who trusts Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by boldtruthalways: 12:08pm On May 23, 2022
seunmsg:

You are calling him Pandora and yet your so called corruption fighter has not invited him to EFCC or point out any single corruption related to him. He handed over N75billion to his predecessor which no Nigerian Governor has ever done. He owed no pension, gratuities or government contractor when leaving office and yet handed over such huge amount. Pls Nigerians, get some sense. Leave bigotry and save your nation by choosing the right competent man PETER OBI. Are you not yet satisfied with the current disaster of Government in power now?

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 23, 2022
Peter Obi has no solid Political structure. He will depend on the masses to win but unfortunately the political criminals hold the Ace to the game
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2022
Royalty83:

Anybody that tells the average Ibo man the truth becomes his enemy. What a people! That is why i don't associate with you guys even being from Delta state. Very backward trodden set of people

And who are you for us to care

Nothing wey person no go see online
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2022
nedekid:

Pls go to YouTube and watch one or two interviews done with Peter Obi, then form your opinion about him. You may want to see the one with berekete show, channels or arise news.

What’s my business with his interview? Interview is just talk and nothing else and anybody can talk. Tell us exactly what he did as governor. Tell us how he ensured that everybody in Anambra state are rich and how he protected the future of Anambra children more than the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 23, 2022
I pity my generation who are ibos. Honestly. Reno is saying the truth.

Ibos cannot be the president of Nigeria. It is not possible. I want them to be...and the only way is that they change their strategy. But they have been forcing their way since when na?

Let us be realistic...ibo went to war when other southern parts have not got to Aso Rock. Ibo is the first president of Nigeria. So, I do not understand marginalization they always shout. If you tell them the truth just like what Reno said, they will start insulting one.

But we didnt tell them to go to war na. Let us be realistic, who will ever hand over power to someone who wants to break away from you? Will you? Not possible na. Even SW and SS want them, the north will never accept it. Never.

Ibo needs to first connect again all relationship bridges they have torn apart. See, no one will associate with them like this. They bully everyone who tells them the truth. The numbers aren't telling lies. But the same ibo produced the Nigerian first president. Even when Yoruba, Ijaw and others have not won any election, ibo was forcing itself to stay there. So, let us say the truth, if ibo had had the chance to hold tight to the seat, ibo would have suppressed others. This is the fact I can say anywhere.

Go and look at people who say ibos are marginalized..

1. Uzo Kalu. Look at him. He said SE cos he wanted to contest on that platform. But he realised he cannot win if they dont impose him on the party. So, he left and said NE. Imagine...an ibo man cos of his selfish interest said a northern man should be there. Why? He will have a big post in the government. Lol. Selfishness.

2. Obasanjo. Of course, Obasanjo knows he isnt relevant again in the ruling party so he is advocating for ibo on the platform of PDP. Why? He wants to be relevant again.

3. Ibos themselves. They go about like wounded lions attacking everything and everyone. Did we say they should not contest? Nope. Did we say they shouldn't compete? Nope. But they want others to give them the slot free of charge. For what? Why? Are they not majority? You call yourself majority and the only way you are saying you can win is that other southerner should not compete with you. Why?

Like I always say, I am used to ibos boast and cry. This is the time they always boast ...so let them enjoy it. Very soon... next coming week, they will start crying.

And then, we will start hearing of Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra again.. grin Just wait and see. Who will ever want to partner with such a person? The only way to partner with such person is that the fellow must be the winner. Who does that?

Right from the time of Nnamdi Azikiwe...ibo always think they own Nigeria. This was what pushed Ojukwu to the war. And still my generation...hmmm...these people are still beating their chests.

Ok oooo. We go see.

1 Like

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by babygirljoy: 12:10pm On May 23, 2022
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Acidbath: 12:11pm On May 23, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Obi svcked atiku's c0ck but still failed. embarassed

Ipob culture. embarassed

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by Coalhill23(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Have Tinubu been able to provide for the Lagosians and yorubas from his bullion van?. please tell me what tangible thing has Tinubu done for Lagos when he he was a governor because as it's, he is taking the glory/credit of Fashola and Ambode's work. And why did he (Tinubu) stop Ambode from continuing a second term when it was so obvious that he did well in his first term, even the Igbos and other tribes living in Lagos could attest to it. Una(yorubas) like suffer head, why una like this virus, "suffering and smiling"?. You allowed tribal sentiment to cloud your common sense and your reason for not wanting to choose Peter Obi is because he's not a Yoruba Man.
Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2022
nedekid:

The person you are quoting is irredeemably lost

I always see his post and know his level of brain power

So save yourself the time

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by anonimi: 12:17pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
If you think we're begging you to pick Peter Obi, you're mistaken.

Pick any criminal or drug baron you want, you will suffer it for the next 8 years.

We will still be here to count scores. grin

Are you not part of those suffering now?
Won't you be part of those who will also suffer for the next 8 years if a criminal or drug baron is picked?
Instead of this empty threats, why not work hard across the 774 LGAs and 36 states to have Obi accepted by PDP delegates and then the electorate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri by zelnababa(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2022
lolz when he dey insult BUHARI and TINUBU dem dey clap for him, now is telling dem the truth dem abuse him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.