Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youths? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youths? (177 Views)

The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / Goodluck Jonathan's Democracy Day Message: Nigerian Youths ARE NOT LAZY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youths? by Pickieox(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2022
I create this thread for the teeming Nigerian youths to discuss the core challenges bedeviling us in our homeland, our dear country with the motive to taking the necessary steps and finding long-lasting solutions to curb these menaces.

This thread will as well be in pursuance of an event coming up soon on October 1st, 2022.

Stay alert!

Now, I ask: What is wrong with the Nigerian youths?
And what are the solutions to our plights?
Re: What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youths? by Mrlloyd: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pickieox:
I create this thread for the teeming Nigerian youths to discuss the core challenges bedeviling us in our homeland, our dear country with the motive to taking the necessary steps and finding long-lasting solutions to curb these menaces.

This thread will as well be in pursuance of an event coming up soon on October 1st, 2022.

Stay alert!

Now, I ask: What is wrong with the Nigerian youths?
And what are the solutions to our plights?

Lol you dey waste your time. Nigerian youths will never unite, will never have one voice. Will always betray themselves and lick the balls of the older and useless generation.

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Reveals Those Behind Killings, Unrest In South-east / Court Shifts Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial To June / Rivers PDP Governorship Primaries: Obuah Cautions Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.