Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Omalizz C.e.o Felicitates With Olori Atuwatse I I I, Extends Birthday Wishes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omalizz C.e.o Felicitates With Olori Atuwatse I I I, Extends Birthday Wishes (296 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Welcomes His First Son, With Olori Silekunola / C.e.o Obieze Oil & Gas & Obieze Motors Nigeria Limited Visited His Oil Well / See What Will Happen To Any Man Who Sleeps With Olori Wuraola Hence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omalizz C.e.o Felicitates With Olori Atuwatse I I I, Extends Birthday Wishes by Nasreports77: 4:32pm On May 23, 2022
OMALIZZ CEO FELICITATES WITH OLORI ATUWATSE III, EXTENDS BIRTHDAY WISHES
By Godson I.

The MD/CEO of Omalizz Multi Concept, Ms. Elizabeth Omale has expressed heartfelt felicitation to the Queen of Warri Kingdom, Her Royal Highness, Olori Aiyivieruewinoya ‘Ivie’ Emiko-Atuwatse, the Olori Ivie Atuwatse III as she add another graceful year to her age. She described the beautiful Queen as amiable, indefatigable, God-fearing and most of all a pillar of support to humanity.

Omalizz Multi Concept CEO made the statement this morning while speaking with our Reporter in Abuja. In her statement she prayed and extended birthday wishes to the Queen, she says, "Happy Birthday to our Beloved Olori Ivie Atuwatse III, I wish you many more graceful years. I pray for good health and happiness in your life forever and ever Amen".

Olori Ivie has been described as a rare gift to the palace of His Royal Highness Utieyinoritsetsola Emiko, the 21st Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III. She is the President of RIG Africa and Convener of several impacful initiatives, some of which includes, Abba's Jewels, Love Drive and Wuwu Ore. She is known with the uncommon resolve to live like the common, although determined to impact lives positively in a low-key publicity approach thereby turning the cameras away from her good.

She has continue to implant love in the slums, raise new generation of young entrepreneurs and assertive leaders, as well as ensure sustainable health intervention programs for adults, women and children. Olori Atuwatse III is a devout Christian who is very passionate and expressive about her relationship with God.

She is a graduate of Law from the prestigious London School of Economics and Political Science. Olori Atuwatse III was born on May 22 1986 into the wealthy family of Captain Dr. Idahosa Wells Okunbo and Edamwen Evelyn Okunbo. She got married to the King in 2014 in a fascinating marriage ceremony in the United Kingdom. A union that is now blessed with three kids.

Re: Omalizz C.e.o Felicitates With Olori Atuwatse I I I, Extends Birthday Wishes by valuehub(f): 3:00am On May 26, 2022
Special birthday wishes to you.

We deliver memorable moments to you.

Birthday wishes in cards, songs, video
Birthday hype videos by one of our funny MCs

Digital Photo Albums
Digital Photo Book

Let us know what you want. We bring those memories and make it evergreen.

Forever Young Memories

(1) (Reply)

Owo Church Massacre: Owo Women Gather To Summon God Of Iron Against Killers / STOP HARASSING OKADA Riders...ogun Amoran Warns All Ticketers. / Web Designer, Software Engineer And Blackhat Hacker Services Available..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.