Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith (961 Views)

Orji, Isa, Falade: Meet 5 Oil Moguls That Bought Shell Onshore Oil Assets In Nig / The Woman That Bought "Rag Okrika" Finally Gets Hope From Celebrities. / Help! Mistakenly Bought MTN 15,000 Instead Of 1,500naira. Ready To Sell Via VTU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 4:55pm On May 23, 2022
Now that they shares closed higher on 1.25 percent, should we cash out or wait?

1 Like

Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by mymadam(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2022
Fireboy02:
Now that they shares closed higher on 1.25 percent, should we cash out or wait?
Kindly clarify this statement. Thank you.
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 5:27pm On May 23, 2022
mymadam:

U can correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 5:36pm On May 23, 2022
mymadam:

Pls explain dis to me

Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 7:43pm On May 23, 2022
No one on nairaland bought d shares , I guess
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by ManyThanks: 5:05pm On May 24, 2022
Wait for it to appreciate further. MTN is a great company and those shares value will continue to appreciate over time. Did you receive dividend last month?
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 9:40am On May 25, 2022
ManyThanks:
Wait for it to appreciate further. MTN is a great company and those shares value will continue to appreciate over time. Did you receive dividend last month?
How can I check it
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by ManyThanks: 2:37pm On May 30, 2022
Fireboy02:

How can I check it
Check the account linked to the investment. How did you purchase the shares, through app?
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
ManyThanks:
Check the account linked to the investment. How did you purchase the shares, through app?
No.
Stock broker.
Chapel Hill denham
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by ManyThanks: 5:26pm On May 30, 2022
Fireboy02:
No. Stock broker. Chapel Hill denham
ok. Explain to me how you went about it , please.
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 5:54pm On May 30, 2022
ManyThanks:
ok. Explain to me how you went about it , please.
they said we should register on Coronation Registrars.
Then Chapel Hill is d stock broker, that's where we were debited
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by ManyThanks: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Fireboy02:
they said we should register on Coronation Registrars.
Then Chapel Hill is d stock broker, that's where we were debited
How far. Have the shares further appreciated?
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2022
ManyThanks:
How far. Have the shares further appreciated?
No.
I went down
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by NwadykExcel(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Fireboy02:

Pls explain dis to me

What app is this please?
Where can i monitor Nigerian stocks?
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
NwadykExcel:

What app is this please?
Where can i monitor Nigerian stocks?
X-mobile
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Fireboy02:

Pls explain dis to me

What app is this?
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2022
1KOBONAIRA:

What app is this?
X-mobile

1 Like

Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fireboy02:

X-mobile

Can Someone buy stocks via the app?
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by Fireboy02: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
1KOBONAIRA:

Can Someone buy stocks via the app?
U will be directed to stock brokers

1 Like

Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fireboy02:

U will be directed to stock brokers
Thanks!
Re: Those Of Us That Bought MTN SHARES What Is Our Faith by ManyThanks: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fireboy02:
No.
I went down
Why not hold it a longer period and allow it to appreciate? MTN is a big company.

(1) (Reply)

Car Wash or Laundry Business Which Is More Profitable? / Sell Your Pi / Where Can I Purchase Christmas Cards In Bulk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.