Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45082 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:00pm On May 23, 2022
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Men pls think about something else apart from sex!!! T for thanks grin

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by God1000(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2022
Not all men, sex is overrated, real men hustle everyday and set their minds on productive things

Personally I want to be like Aliko dangote and Tony Elumelu, there's no time for bullshit

333 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 5:05pm On May 23, 2022
Lolz.

Why I run 100km far from them.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "
Having their contacts or them having your contact "Sex "

You offer "Sex" . Tag you names, and don't have anything to offer apart from "Sex "
Your don't offer "Sex " till trouble. Claimed to be giving it to another.

Non virgin still trouble, Virgin still trouble.

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:09pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz.

Abi my sister run 1000km away from them, thats all they think about!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by czarr(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Lalasticlala

What else can you offer them apart from the sex? You want to be friends so you can be asking for favours without offering anything in return... at least offer what you have to offer which is sex.

442 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by paulolee(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "
Having their contacts or them having your contact "Sex "

You offer "Sex" . Tag you names, and don't have anything to offer apart from "Sex "
Your don't offer "Sex " till trouble.
maybe thats only wat u can offer them n dts why de all want it, if otedola pikin de ur hood, dier mentality towards her go change..
they boys go de tink of getting work, connection, networks from her dad through her but not even sex..
men being called opportunist or gold diggers ain't centered on sex alone but other material things n connections they would get when dey date big girls even without sex involved but the reverse is the case for girls gold digging..
my people say, na how goat take stand for market, naim dem de use price am......so d joke is on you

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 5:20pm On May 23, 2022
paulolee:

maybe thats only wat u can offer them n dts why de all want it, if otedola pikin de ur hood, dier mentality towards her go change..
DM go de tink of getting cash from her n not sex

Yes because they want the fame, money and social status. They can become a dog kneeing to lick her feet and still ask for the Sex from her, OR get it from someone else if she declined the request .

Paulolee I don't keep your gender neither do I females in my line, I have nothing to do with them. I can keep myself accompany .

10 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Cashio(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2022
If a woman is useful to a guy, the guy will never sacrifice such usefulness for mere sex.
I have a few female friends whom I will never try to have sex with no matter the situation and I value them more than the ones I have sex with.
I have known one of them for over four years and we remained friends even after she got married sometime last year. This very babe, i can confidently ask her to lend me 20, 30k and she will send it across. Whenever i visit, she will cook and offer even to pay for other expenses if we go out together and I also do same for her. Now tell me how a sensible guy will sacrifice such friendship for just sex.
Guys will always want to sleep with you if you have nothing else to offer aside your pvssy. Imagine being friends with a lady who bills you for data, sharwama, cream, hair, etc without as much as spending even a quarter of it on you. Why u nor go wan fvck such useless female friend as consolation.

346 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by endsarrrs(f): 5:21pm On May 23, 2022
Op you are too lousy...

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:28pm On May 23, 2022
czarr:
[b]What else can you offer them apart from the sex? [/b]You want to be friends so you can be asking for favours without offering anything in return... at least offer what you have to offer which is sex.
ohh shut up pls, @bolded sentence is stale, not all women offers sex in a relationship, well maybe all the ones you've being dating offers sex tho, even if your friendship with a man is useful, productive and cool they will still think of having sex with you! Don't you get it, stop twisting the narrative

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Animegirl(f): 5:31pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy
Have seen post stating that women love sex more than men, this is a lie. Men can do anything for sex. They can sleep with anything with holes.

The reason why most of these Redpillers are frustrated is because no free kpekus. Using Redpiller and insulting their fellow men for simping as disguise.

I can go on but this is a known fact men love sex.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:34pm On May 23, 2022
endsarrrs:
Op you are too lousy...
Are you a female or male undecided Because you are too stupid!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by czarr(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
[b]ohh shut up pls, @bolded sentence is stale, not all women offers sex in a relationship, well maybe all the ones you've being dating offers sex tho, even if your friendship with a man is useful, productive and cool they will still think of having sex with you! Don't you get it, stop twisting the narrative
If your friendship with a guy contributes to his making money, he will not want to ruin it with sex.

But you offer nothing else that's why you keep complaining about sex sex sex, but your emphasis on men wanting sex is just an indirect way on advertising what you have to offer. it's your only source of pride, your only bragging asset, that's why you keep talking about it, so we don't forget you have sex to offer.
If you had other things to offer you'd talk about other things.

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Demonicus: 5:43pm On May 23, 2022
Your dad being hornny is the reason for your existence bitch, straight like that.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:46pm On May 23, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

Your response is childish, grow up boy!!!

You should know a frustrated personality is behind this thread
Is that why your moniker name is Maggot undecided as in Idun in Yoruba, what kind of a fustrating and annoying moniker name is that

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by silvoclaira: 5:56pm On May 23, 2022
e pain u... grin
Islandlady:
Are you a female or male undecided Because you are too stupid!!!
It's true what endsarrr says. "YOU ARE TOO LOUSY" very lousy!!

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Jennyclay(f): 5:58pm On May 23, 2022
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is sex sex sex sex!!.

White men are having sleepless night just to advance technology so that the world would be a better place. But Nigerian men are after sex sex sex!!

May God Help them ooo!!!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by czarr(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy
Have seen post stating that women love sex more than men, this is a lie. Men can do anything for sex. They can sleep with anything with holes.

The reason why most of these Redpillers are frustrated is because no free kpekus. Using Redpiller and insulting their fellow men for simping as disguise.

Men love sex, women enjoy sex more. There is a difference. Men have a higher drive for sex, women have the most fun.
Sex is just like an exercise to men, to women it's an experience they savour.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Gee64: 6:08pm On May 23, 2022
True. As it is in nature.
Have you ever watched a cock and a hen play love...it always ends up in sex...up to 10x a day!
Have ever seen a matured he-goat play with a matured she-goat without mounting on it?
Well, as men, we have become beastly and returned to savagery as in the stone-age. Sex is even traded cheaply on the streets for gullible men.
Men think basically of two things: money and Sex!
Animegirl:
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Chaos14: 6:08pm On May 23, 2022
If we only think about sex then the only thing you can offer us is sex
Islandlady:
ohh shut up pls, @bolded sentence is stale, not all women offers sex in a relationship, well maybe all the ones you've being dating offers sex tho, even if your friendship with a man is useful, productive and cool they will still think of having sex with you! Don't you get it, stop twisting the narrative
you are getting confused you said all men think about sex then that means in order for that relationship to continue you must offer sex done

10 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Gee64: 6:16pm On May 23, 2022
Please stop deriding ladies. The fact that we mount them doesn't mean they are the ones who get sexed. You lose your money, lose your energy and your self-esteem to one who would have naturally feared and adored you on a platter of Sex!
You date a lady and you are always at the losing end and you are glad that you did..I pity you!
I'm a man, old in the game.
Chaos14:
If we only think about sex then the only thing you can offer us is sex

8 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Chaos14: 6:18pm On May 23, 2022
Gee64:
Please stop deriding ladies. The fact that we mount them doesn't mean they are the ones who get sexed. You lose your money, lose your energy and your self-esteem to one who would have naturally fear and adore you on a platter of Sex!
You date a lady and you are always at the losing end and you are glad that you did..I pity you!
I'm a man, old in the game.
I modified it check again

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 6:25pm On May 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is sex sex sex sex!!.

White men are having sleepless night just to advance technology so that the world would be a better place. But Nigerian men are after sex sex sex!!

May God Help them ooo!!!
God can't help them, let them help themselves! Most men are ready to sleep with anything that has hole like goats, cows and soon they will be breaking holes on the wall just to put their dicks!

7 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 6:28pm On May 23, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

grin @bolded you just finished those broke and fraustrated redpillars

5 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Jennyclay(f): 6:42pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
God can't help them, let them help themselves! Most men are ready to sleep with anything that has hole like goats, cows and soon they will be breaking holes on the wall just to put their dicks!
What makes me so angry the most about these randy gender is that... They claim Nigerian girls are too cheap and useless, they also said with #500 they can sleep with Nigerian girls. BUT yet they go about raping girls including a toddler.

God's greatest mistake was creating men!!

Nigerian men irritates me alot!! Puke!!

6 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nigerianization(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala

You are right. Men only think about sex. That's why they dress sexy, revealing sensitive parts of their body and CRYING TO GOD TO TAKE THEM SHARPARLY OUT OF THEIR FATHER'S HOUSES where they can have as much sex as they want.

Men only think about sex truly.

And what do women think about
Crypto
Coding
Art and craft
Music
Comedy
Hustling and making money, etc.

With these few points of mine, I want to say that you are delusional.

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nigerianization(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala

You are right. Men only think about sex. That's why they dress sexy, revealing sensitive parts of their body and CRYING TO GOD IN CHURCH TO TAKE THEM SHARPARLY OUT OF THEIR FATHER'S HOUSES (they also released the hit song CARRY ME DEY GO) where they can have as much sex as they want.

Men only think about sex truly.

And what do women think about
Crypto
Coding
Art and craft
Music
Comedy
Hustling and making money, etc.

With these few points of mine, I want to say that you are delusional.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Kosy430(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2022
At times i don't really blame men for thinking that way what naija girlz can offer in a relationship now is just sex so put no blame on them.....

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.