Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45097 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 23, 2022
VOsimhen144:
You're a mumu girl.

Ur papa dey fvck goat and other animals, no mean say all men be like ur papa.

Aunty, Ur hatred towards men won't take you anywhere in life.
Ur father raped you no mean say all men are the same.
I pity any man wey go marry you. You're so fvcking bitter. U just need a good dick to calm you down. You're so bitter.

There's no man that will ever want to marry her...she herself dosent even need marriage....she just get a cat and die with it

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by VOsimhen144(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2022
sollolucci77:

There's no man that will ever want to marry her...she herself dosent even need marriage....she just get a cat and die with it
I swear, no be lie.. You be correct guy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by techWriter3: 7:14pm On May 23, 2022
moll you not too lousy
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Pickmycall: 7:14pm On May 23, 2022
Money
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 23, 2022
I hope you girls have finally gotten the attention you want...in the end, you'll still beg men to marry you in your old age and nobody will answer you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Onelitre(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Men pls think about something else apart from sex!!! T for thanks grin

Lalasticlala

THRASH.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Polynek(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2022
Cashio:
If a woman is useful to a guy, the guy will never sacrifice such usefulness for mere sex.
I have a few female friends whom I will never try to have sex with no matter the situation and I value them more than the ones I have sex with.
I have known one of them for over four years and we remained friends even after she got married sometime last year. This very babe, i can confidently ask her to lend me 20, 30k and she will send it across. Whenever i visit, she will cook and offer even to pay for other expenses if we go out together and I also do same for her. Now tell me how a sensible guy will sacrifice such friendship for just sex.
Guys will always want to sleep with you if you have nothing else to offer aside your pvssy. Imagine being friends with a lady who bills you for data, sharwama, cream, hair, etc without as much as spending even a quarter of it on you. Why u nor go wan fvck such useless female friend as consolation.

I won Tok but after reading ur comment I hv to praise you, U nailed it bro, you jox spoke my mind

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by okunwaye(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2022
The romance section is the only active part of nairaland.
What a shame.
embarassed
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 7:39pm On May 23, 2022
What this idiots think is a man pocket and already made man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 7:40pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz.

Why I run 100km far from them.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "
Having their contacts or them having your contact "Sex "

You offer "Sex" . Tag you names, and don't have anything to offer apart from "Sex "
Your don't offer "Sex " till trouble. Claimed to be giving it to another.

Non virgin still trouble, Virgin still trouble.
Why do you have abortion last month?

5 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 7:40pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Abi my sister run 1000km away from them, thats all they think about!
You still have 11 boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Hartugrin27(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Lalasticlala

Madam,
Kindly say ya own male frnds not most of all..
Yours r thinking of how to bang ya ***..
Pls, stop saying most ..

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by greatfucker: 8:32pm On May 23, 2022
didn't ur father told u he was once useless like the men u keep bashing on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Fmghewzy(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2022
Girls go just dey cap anyhow grin grin grin.

Funny set of human beings ,if men were thinking of sex all day, humanity wouldn't have gotten to where it is now .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by toujurs: 8:45pm On May 23, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

Your response is childish, grow up boy!!!

You should know a frustrated personality is behind this thread
You are right, majority of the ladies on this forum are broke, introverts, bored and toxic. I have met few. Once you have sex, the attention they weren't interested with you, after sex they would begin to give it to you. In a billion ways.

I pity most of them, honestly. Most are in their early thirties heading to mid thirties. And still bitter over an ex, that bleeped and dumped them.

75% of the girls here are toxic, and have emotional disability due to awful past relationships.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 23, 2022
Thread for frustrated and battered ladies. You that created the topic what prompted it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 8:54pm On May 23, 2022
Fmghewzy:
Girls go just dey cap anyhow grin grin grin.

Funny set of human beings ,if men were thinking of sex all day, humanity wouldn't have gotten to where it is now .

yen yen yen undecided humanity would have gone if not for women, men are the problem of the world. . . Imagine a world without women you men would have destroyed this beautiful planet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Aklee4994(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2022
If I like to sex a woman that is because it’s as some luck and fortune in her but sometimes you sex the bad luck and wretched one among them and promise yourself never to go back to that over used slack pussy
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Madam,
Kindly say ya own male frnds not most of all..
Yours r thinking of how to bang ya ***..
Pls, stop saying most ..
ohh okay I should say all men since you said most is not enough grin
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Fmghewzy(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
yen yen yen undecided humanity would have gone if not for women, men are the problem of the world. . . Imagine a world without women you men would have destroyed this planet!

grin grin grin.

I don't usually engage in gender wars ,so I will ignore the nonsense you said.
But honestly you are capping,big time grin

Whatever it's that is happening now , ain't no fault of men.
If you want to blame someone blame God.
It's simply how the world is designed. grin grin grin.

It would be pointless trying to argue with you,cause I know you are certainly part of the feminist movement that blame men for every single problem they encounter in life grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by gentlegenius(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:
Virgin still trouble.
Not for a guy like me. I value virginity more than anything else because meeting one these days is a rare opportunity. If I meet a virgin, I don't think of sex. I will only think about marrying her before anything else. Most guys don't know what it means to deflower a girl and leave her to marry another.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by charlesdinho7(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2022
sugar and honey combine cannot be compared to pussy. sex is the sweetest thing on earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Gofwane(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
What makes me so angry the most about these randy gender is that... They claim Nigerian girls are too cheap and useless, they also said with #500 they can sleep with Nigerian girls. BUT yet they go about raping girls including a toddler.

God's greatest mistake was creating men!!

Nigerian men irritates me alot!! Puke!!
undecided probably typing this sitting on a big black corrck

3 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Joelobioha(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy
Have seen post stating that women love sex more than men, this is a lie. Men can do anything for sex. They can sleep with anything with holes.

The reason why most of these Redpillers are frustrated is because no free kpekus. Using Redpiller and insulting their fellow men for simping as disguise.

I can go on but this is a known fact men love sex.

men love sex...yes no doubt what about u females...ur gender love it the most ur just good at pretending..

5 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 23, 2022
[s]Choilila:

Because your DADDY RAPED ME AND I CAN'T ALLOWED A BASTARD LIKE YOU TO GROW IN MY WOMB FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE EARTH AND HER INHABITANTS[/s].
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala

Very correct.
I dunno what runs in their brain except sex.

A man's brain is 100% sex. Especially when they feel they v money.
Bunch of boys with three legs.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Hartugrin27(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
ohh okay I should say all men since you said most is not enough grin

Anyhow
I have sha boost ya IQ
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by aktolly54(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala

your make friend, don't allow them to buy thing or spend on you and if they do(whether you ask or not), always reciprocate the gesture back but if you keep enjoying their spending (thinking afterall you didn't ask) , the huge to have sex will be there. There are some exceptional case though male friend won't feel like having sex with their female friend. Even if they sleep in a room together because his body won't even arouse to her. And his mind won't even be there to have sex. On a separate bed though
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by SarutobiEky(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
What makes me so angry the most about these randy gender is that... They claim Nigerian girls are too cheap and useless, they also said with #500 they can sleep with Nigerian girls. BUT yet they go about raping girls including a toddler.

God's greatest mistake was creating men!!

Nigerian men irritates me alot!! Puke!!
in all these...I hope you are still a virgin..if not..you're nothing but a fvxking hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by SarutobiEky(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
God can't help them, let them help themselves! Most men are ready to sleep with anything that has hole like goats, cows and soon they will be breaking holes on the wall just to put their dicks!
in all these.. I hope you're still a virgin? If not, you're à lousy, loud mouthed hypocrite. You are no different from the men you cast aspersions on.

If you're not a virgin, you're a bloody hypocrite.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.