Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai (32505 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Buhari: Number Of Poor People Will Triple Due To COVID-19 Pandemic / Under Buhari, Number Of Tax Paying Adults Has Moved From 10 Million To 20m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by Mandate2023: 2:30pm On May 24, 2022
U won't see those mumu here nw.....dey will start crying when dey see anything like progress for d SW
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by StagethemTVee: 2:31pm On May 24, 2022
What has the Economic council achieved under his "respected" leadership? Inflation mad like never seen before in the land. Failed Failed failed
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by nkemoma(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2022
Dreal1247:
The � Starboy is the next President. Argue until after the primaries. I'm with him and I know that he will deliver.

Be specific...

President of:

1. NBA
2. RCCG
or what??
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
In a sane country Osinbajo shouldn't be declaring for president. What exactly would he campaign with in the first place? Hunger and insecurity? Or 10k tradermoni?

When will Nigerians wake up... When??
shut it off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by pat077: 2:34pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Why is Elrufai like this bikonu?

Playing ping pong old men’s heads grin

The other day, he got Kaduna Delegates to ‘endorse’ Tinubu.

Less than two days later, he got same people to endorse Amaechi telling them how Amaechi was his wife’s favorite Nigerian.

Today, him don wash Osinbajo. That he is Buhari’s confidant.

Nawa for this man o

Make Yahaya Bello go first make I know wetin him go tell am. Abi that one is still busy chasing Uwazurike’s watery endorsement.
he is telling them what they want to hear, or do u want him to tell them they are not going to support him t o his face. This is politics. Even those going to him know who he is supporting but they will still go for campaign
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by infofta(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2022
Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by gentleguy1975: 2:39pm On May 24, 2022
El rufai dishing out different version of commendation on each candidate that visit,one is their choice, the second one has helped his wife and so unforgettable yet this one is buhari's confidant (but not candidate?)

To be frank I don't envy the VP Sha, how will his campaign look like?
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by shuttox: 2:42pm On May 24, 2022
Balogunodua:

But when he praise Ameachi he was not an ego booster abi grin
He praised Tinubu too
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by lexy2014: 2:42pm On May 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
He is a good product but under a bad and evil party... anyways I don't know why I am always scare of short people...

A product can't be good under a bad and evil party
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by Croixcomedy(f): 2:43pm On May 24, 2022
https://youtube.com/c/Normacrooz

ABEG SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL
ABEG BOOST NORMACROOZ views on YouTube
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by lexy2014: 2:43pm On May 24, 2022
Dreal1247:
The � Starboy is the next President. Argue until after the primaries. I'm with him and I know that he will deliver.

What will he deliver and how did he deliver since 2015?
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by MrUchenna1(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2022
He said the same thing to Rotimi AMAECHI
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by lexy2014: 2:46pm On May 24, 2022
obembet:

Your choice might be different from another person choice...

Some people see Abacha as best president today while some see him as worst.

Osinbanjo is just a Vice president which follow his oga's order.. VP, deputy are mere messenger

Based on your last paragraph, on what basis is osinbajo claiming that he has the competence to rule nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by gotnel: 2:47pm On May 24, 2022
Real political Maradona.
El Rufai is just cruising around the APC presidential aspirants.
Till the day of the primary election, don't take any endorsement seriously.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by lexy2014: 2:49pm On May 24, 2022
southsouthking:
It's very glaring.
Physical to the Blind
Audible to the deaf.

The handwriting on the wall is very clear.

That osinbajos greatest achievements as VP include:

1. Snapping pictures for image laundering

2. Giving motivational speeches about what nigerians need which him and buhari were supposed to provide but didn't provide
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by obembet(f): 2:55pm On May 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Based on your last paragraph, on what basis is osinbajo claiming that he has the competence to rule nigeria?

Osinbanjo has never govern this nation before... And as u know that Debuty Governor and vice president are just messanger.

U can only condemn him if he has done anything wrong
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by Enyimbamercedes: 2:55pm On May 24, 2022
Number 1 confidante after "Tunde"
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 24, 2022
A man that speaks from different angles of his mouth.. Multiple personality disorder..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by lexy2014: 2:58pm On May 24, 2022
obembet:

Osinbanjo has never govern this nation before... And as u know that Debuty Governor and vice president are just messanger.

U can only condemn him if he has done anything wrong

You haven't answered the question:

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by einsteine(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2022
Why El Rufai go dey lie?
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by TimmyTen(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2022
Anything associated with Buhari is a big “NO”
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by omokab: 3:21pm On May 24, 2022
I do t hate person for my own sake . naturally I hate this short man called hell rufai since the day of obasanjo. He's a green snake .A wicked Fulani man to the core . Kaduna delegates should not be trusted for any candidate . The D day will tell itself.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by hotseat: 3:22pm On May 24, 2022
It is now very obvious that Osunbande was hurriedly drafted into the presidential race to spite his erstwhile boss and political benefactor in other for him to act as a spoiler.

And he has gleefully fell for the gimmick!

If the North spearheaded by Buhari and the cabals can be this manipulative against the aspiration of Tinubu in spite or all he's done for the party into coming to power, Osunbande has a similar fate awaiting him sooner than later.

The North dreads the ever rising profile of the Jagaban and feels more comfortable with the "born boy" of Aso Villa, the Betrayer-in-Chief himself.

These Northern elites are using the divide and rule technique against the SW.

At the end, a Northerner would emerge as the flag bearer to the chagrin of the so-called sophisticated SW!

Trust Northern politicians at your own peril!
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by fennels007(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2022
To me
Osibanjo should hide his face in shame because he is a part and parcel of this battered economy.

He ought to have resigned if he has shame, he claimed to be a pastor, and a lawyer yet he cannot speak against the evils happening everywhere.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by Hassanmaye(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by Winning123: 3:58pm On May 24, 2022
Amaechi is a serial betrayer. Go ask Celetine Omeha his cousin and Peter Odili or President Jonathan. He will do everything to get what he wants. Once in the driver's seat, you cannot control him again. He is an ass licker and Buhari knows

Gozac:

PMB has worked with many of them contesting and he knows the one that can represent his interest best
Amaechi remains PMB'S favorite among them and he will surely get PMB'S support and endorsement
Amaechi will win the primaries no matter the mode that is used be it consensus or indirect primaries

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by TheGift: 4:00pm On May 24, 2022
Massiveglory:
As far as this is Coming from el-rufai , take it with a pinch of salt. Elrufai is a certified ego booster.

El-Rufai ? “The certified ruffler of feathers” an “Ego booster”? Please give me one example of this. I am not a fan of Elrufai but I can tell you He is not the kind who is quick to flattery and ass kissing.

He saying something that He says all His fellow governors agree with. That is a bold statement.

Why not wait for the governors to disagree with Him before jumping into conclusions.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by DSoj(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2022
This dwarf just endorsing everybody
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by Gireiboy(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Why is Elrufai like this bikonu?

Playing ping pong old men’s heads grin

The other day, he got Kaduna Delegates to ‘endorse’ Tinubu.

Less than two days later, he got same people to endorse Amaechi telling them how Amaechi was his wife’s favorite Nigerian.

Today, him don wash Osinbajo. That he is Buhari’s confidant.

Nawa for this man o

Make Yahaya Bello go first make I know wetin him go tell am. Abi that one is still busy chasing Uwazurike’s watery endorsement.
Is called Politics, ofcourse no one will expect a dumb Igbo person to understand.
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by Gireiboy(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2022
famology:

How can one man be endorsing everybody?
He is obeying the law of power that says ''NEVER COMMIT TO ANYONE".
Re: Osinbajo Is Buhari’s Number One Confidante – El-Rufai by Nchenches: 4:29pm On May 24, 2022
Lol.

But El Rufai and President Buhari have not been friends for over two years now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.