Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) (52779 Views)

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
Just look at the multitude of lunatic supporting a criminal that was caught red-handed looting over N250 million in cash weekly from Anambra just out of bigotry. A thief without a signature project for 8 solid years.

It is now I believe Nigeria is truly doomed. This aside his Pandora endemic looting with his daughter foreign account O n conservation of state asset into his own like the brewery etc

If you can’t answer a simple question I asked you about who do you then think is the right man to remove Nigerians from this mess we are all in but rather result to insulting me then you are more stewpid than I thought

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Gen2mosh: 11:49am On May 24, 2022
@pricklewane
I have never seen someone so xxxxx like this in my life...have you read this www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/gov-obi-in-the-web-of-n250-million-controversy/amp/

Recall that Obi, who appeared surprised at the dimension the matter was taking, had earlier petitioned the Inspector -General of Police, Sir Mike Okiro urging him to investigate the matter, especially the angle that arms and foreign currency were found in his official cars that were going for repairs in Lagos which carried the said N250 million.

To him, the brouhaha over the interception of the said money was a grand political conspiracy to smear his image in what was a straightforward contractual and business transaction. It was gathered that the money in question had since been returned to the contractor who is already procuring the vehicles the money was meant for.

An to burst your bubble till today both IGP and EFCC has not raise any issue about it and he has even come on live tv program to explain over and over again ... Hmmm, some Nigerian don't care even if this country is going backwards for there own selfish reason
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Prozico22(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
This Pandora Criminal sha continue to fool foolish igbos. I am glad he understands other Nigerians ain't fooled with his gimmick.

He should sha be magnanimous enough to settle the cab guy from the hard currency he stashed in his daughter's Pandora account.

I am not sure the fool can pay out of the two hundred million Naira cash he was caught with in Lagos. Isn't it funny a gov can be caught red-handed with N250 million cash n he lied that he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to carry the cash in the gov convey to Lagos. That is what the promoter of this criminal want Nigerians to over. Note that this bastard carry similar or more amount each time he visit Lagos n he dies that 3 to 4 time monthly as gov of Anambra. This is insider report o not fabricated.
the topic here na 250 million ok
how mush former speaker steal
how much idris steal
how much tinubu steal
how much osibanjo steal nema project
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
There is nothing special about peter obi.

He couldn't even transform his state into something meaningful.

But Anambra moved from Number 26 in education in Nigeria to Numver 1 under him. Because you don't know the value of education and because you guys prefer looters over a man that handed over N75billion to his predecessor, nor owing pensio, gratuityetc when he left office, that's why your country is where it is today. Continue supporting looters, if you fail to get right Leader in 2023 God forbid, the suffering you are passing through under Buharii will be a joke to what awaits you guys. I don't know what is blindfolding Nigerians? All your presidential aspirants are fighting first class and Chartered flights but he's the only one using economy in public flights for his visits. Can't you see the difference is too clear.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
This Pandora Criminal sha continue to fool foolish igbos. I am glad he understands other Nigerians ain't fooled with his gimmick.

He should sha be magnanimous enough to settle the cab guy from the hard currency he stashed in his daughter's Pandora account.

I am not sure the fool can pay out of the two hundred million Naira cash he was caught with in Lagos. Isn't it funny a gov can be caught red-handed with N250 million cash n he lied that he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to carry the cash in the gov convey to Lagos. That is what the promoter of this criminal want Nigerians to over. Note that this bastard carry similar or more amount each time he visit Lagos n he dies that 3 to 4 time monthly as gov of Anambra. This is insider report o not fabricated.
And this rubbish epistle will not change anything.
May God heal your heart.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 12:04pm On May 24, 2022
Good one
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 24, 2022
Very cheap campaign strategy. Only ibos can be deceived. He could use this nonsense to win Anambra gubernatorial some years back, but this wont work with other Nigerians. His past work is what we are using to evaluate him. He is a rubbish leader who could not endure his predecessor performed better by laying out strategic plan. As far as I know, Tinubu laid Lagos' strategic plan with the assistant of Osinbajo and other brains. Where is Anambra today? Let him be deceiving himself about. Rubbish.

I will rather vote for Soludo than this "notice me" called Obi Pandora. grin
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

Periwinkle abi � pooped Pooh,, whatever ur nomenclature,,,don't allow ur brain to be soaked up with too much bile. Is there any politician/presidential aspirant that doesn't have skeletons in his cupboard?!
keep slamming ur head against the wall...
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
I know the truth hurt your father but you can be rest assured the truth will ensure that miserable wretched bigoted lunatics like n your entire household perish facing the truth.

Try harder in insulting your bloodline,, u are not even a better psychopath sef,,,, vacuous humanoid,cum homo habilis,, orang utan grand papa.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2022
chigator2:

Thank God the Police Boss was informed, even after the Pandora incident, EFCC invited him.

Now in both of these incidents and others, have the government agencies been able make a case against him ?
He stated his reason for doing so and it was for a valid purpose.

He is not a Theif

Please why bother explaining to those dimwit bastards, they aint worth the expalnation, Let them carry on with the stale propanganda. Even the Police and EFCC have long cleared the matter. If he was guilty, why hasn't EFCC nab him just like they nabbed his successor, Obiano. They have nothing against him other than he's from the southeast, pathetic fools
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Chopcy29: 12:40pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

Please who do you think we should vote for?
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
So what do we call someone caught red-handed with over two hundred and fifty million naira cash in his convoy to Lagos ? Did Ganduje do reach this one.

What about ganduje dollar and tinubu van?

We know u re doing ur work but learn to do it with common sense shocked
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 1:03pm On May 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Stop being pained.

He was invited.
to come and do what? as what? obi is inconsequential in Nigeria politics, only Igbo rate him above his height
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by ludd2018: 1:07pm On May 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
There is nothing special about peter obi.

He couldn't even transform his state into something meaningful.

Jealousy, Peter did wonders in Anambra state
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:08pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
So looting N250 million naira cash weekly to avoid bank tracing is now paltry. Please calculate N250M weekly for 8 years n get back to me with the result.

stop deceiving yourself and face reality.

The guy who stole Nigeria's money is president and a bigger thief wants to be president, he's from irabiji.

Obi governed well and he has the will to transform our society.

Don't be a leverage for these old crooks
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Sonn(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
Just look at this fool. Samw Peter Peter Obi, why waste you useless time defending a criminal. Peter Obi n Osinbajo should never be compared. When you foolish Igbos are ready to explain how Peter Obi was caught red-handed with over two hundred and fifty million naira cash in his convoy to Lagos n how n why he open Pandora account in his daughter's name when he was governor not before or after then we can have a reasonable conversation but till then a diehard criminal like the Pandora Criminal is always a criminal.
I have made my point, and like you said' OSINBANJO and Peter Obi are not compareble,
one is a successful ACADEMICIAN while the other is a success in all frame of life,
Pandora or no Pandora, Peter Obi is on the side of the opposition which makes it easier for the ruling power to get him prosecuted or persecuted, unlike one aspirant caught red-handed with cash stacked in bullion van on the eve of election and nothing was done in regards to that, you have the right and you can support whom ever you want, but Peter Obi is the best candidate, second to him is OSINBANJO. it's not a matter of abusive words, it's a of the welfare of our dear country Nigeria.

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Henz81: 1:15pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

Shut up
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 1:20pm On May 24, 2022
FactBoyz:
A Nigerian taxi driver, Antony Erhunmwunse picks up His Excellency while he was waiting for Taxi in London today. He drove him free of charge to No. 10 Downing Street; UK.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ObiSupport/status/1528698387989766145
All this because of 2023. Iranu
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by NybenSBF101(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2022
Elections are not won online? This Peter Obi this, Peter that will end on Sunday
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 1:31pm On May 24, 2022
The support Obi is getting is massive. I hope he continues to be the leader in whom many have placed their trust.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

did your past state governor leave 75 billion naira in the treasury before leaving,get your facts right before hatred and prejudice clouds your thinking,if you have money like Peter obi will you relying Nigerian banks?NO,you must have oversea account in case of the repeat of the biafran #20 pounds treatment,what I am not happy about Peter obi is his use of only one black senator cloth and two shoes,his stinginess is legendary
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by UNDFTD: 1:37pm On May 24, 2022
All ZOO politicians are crooked and liars. There's no single one of them that truly cares about the citizens. They are all about their own personal interest and that of the Fulanis especially the ones from the south. If you have any contrary view, please, put it up or shut up!
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by 2017rams: 1:39pm On May 24, 2022
Nobody is saying that Obi is a saint, nobody is saying he's not going to steal if he becomes President, what I know for a fact is that there is no presidential aspirant from the long list that is not a thief or a saint. If there is one, please point out that person.
But I am ready to support Obi because among all the thieves that they all are, he is the least.
Not sure I know of any ex-governor who did not leave his state's treasury drained. Only Obi, uncharacteristically, left billions in the treasury of Anambra state after his tenure.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 1:47pm On May 24, 2022
75 billion when he owed whooping 185 billion.

okoroemeka:
did your past state governor leave 75 billion naira in the treasury before leaving,get your facts right before hatred and prejudice clouds your thinking,if you have money like Peter obi will you relying Nigerian banks?NO,you must have oversea account in case of the repeat of the biafran #20 pounds treatment,what I am not happy about Peter obi is his use of only one black senator cloth and two shoes,his stinginess is legendary

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 1:50pm On May 24, 2022
By building the only collapsed bridge in Nigeria since 1999. Even bridges by failures such as Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Bello are standing tall. This is not to talk about his endemic looting both home n Pandora.

Qadaffi2idiamin:
stop deceiving yourself and face reality.

The guy who stole Nigeria's money is president and a bigger thief wants to be president, he's from irabiji.

Obi governed well and he has the will to transform our society.

Don't be a leverage for these old crooks

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 1:50pm On May 24, 2022
Bit neither claim to be a saint unlike the diehard Pandora Criminal.

Aboguede:

What about ganduje dollar and tinubu van?

We know u re doing ur work but learn to do it with common sense shocked
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 1:51pm On May 24, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a million times beta than the Pandora failure if you chose not to reason out of bigotry n sentiment. Is antecedent speak for itself.

Chopcy29:

Please who do you think we should vote for?
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 1:53pm On May 24, 2022
You are doing so poorly even for a French class.

goldony:

Try harder in insulting your bloodline,, u are not even a better psychopath sef,,,, vacuous humanoid,cum homo habilis,, orang utan grand papa.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:53pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
By building the only collapsed bridge in Nigeria since 1999. Even bridges by failures such as Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Bello are standing tall. This is not to talk about his endemic looting both home n Pandora.

Looks like suffer never tire you?

So you're using someone that did something to compare someone that met everything and did nothing?

Sick men
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 1:53pm On May 24, 2022
You are doing so poorly even for a French class abi na Spanish you wan write.

goldony:

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 1:54pm On May 24, 2022
Glad you now understand the criminal Pandora kleptomaniac is no saint. That is enough for me.

goldony:

Periwinkle abi � pooped Pooh,, whatever ur nomenclature,,,don't allow ur brain to be soaked up with too much bile. Is there any politician/presidential aspirant that doesn't have skeletons in his cupboard?!
keep slamming ur head against the wall...
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by pricklewane: 1:55pm On May 24, 2022
Sis you include his Pandora looting into his daughter's foreign account
Prozico22:

the topic here na 250 million ok
how mush former speaker steal
how much idris steal
how much tinubu steal
how much osibanjo steal nema project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) / Osun Tribunal: What The Law Says In Case Of Over Voting (picture) / Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.