Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) (52798 Views)

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Phaantom22: 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
This Pandora Criminal sha continue to fool foolish igbos. I am glad he understands other Nigerians ain't fooled with his gimmick.

He should sha be magnanimous enough to settle the cab guy from the hard currency he stashed in his daughter's Pandora account.

I am not sure the fool can pay out of the two hundred million Naira cash he was caught with in Lagos. Isn't it funny a gov can be caught red-handed with N250 million cash n he lied that he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to carry the cash in the gov convey to Lagos. That is what the promoter of this criminal want Nigerians to over. Note that this bastard carry similar or more amount each time he visit Lagos n he dies that 3 to 4 time monthly as gov of Anambra. This is insider report o not fabricated.
hatred go kill you, can you Compare obi to the most notorious thief in the west...Tinubu?
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 24, 2022
porthouse7:
to come and do what? as what? obi is inconsequential in Nigeria politics, only Igbo rate him above his height

Probably he went there to play ludo.

You are really pained. You see him and inconsequential yet the PM of Great Britain invited him over to 10 Downing Street. Do you think the PM of Great Britain would waste his time on a nonentity? I dey laugh you.

Since he went there to see the PM, you for go pursue am Na.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by HRprof: 2:38pm On May 24, 2022
A man with no scandal
A man of integrity
A man Nigerians deserves as the president

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by HRprof: 2:43pm On May 24, 2022
This picture speak volumes
This picture has said it all for those who reason properly.

Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by obadfirst: 5:16pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
This Pandora Criminal sha continue to fool foolish igbos. I am glad he understands other Nigerians ain't fooled with his gimmick.

He should sha be magnanimous enough to settle the cab guy from the hard currency he stashed in his daughter's Pandora account.

I am not sure the fool can pay out of the two hundred million Naira cash he was caught with in Lagos. Isn't it funny a gov can be caught red-handed with N250 million cash n he lied that he paid a contractor cash n same contractor chose to carry the cash in the gov convey to Lagos. That is what the promoter of this criminal want Nigerians to over. Note that this bastard carry similar or more amount each time he visit Lagos n he dies that 3 to 4 time monthly as gov of Anambra. This is insider report o not fabricated.

a governor can't steals 250m, that's too small, that's is not even up to free security vote allocation for them. Tell us something else pls
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by walozanga(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
There is nothing special about peter obi.

He couldn't even transform his state into something meaningful.

Oga u need a hospital
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by kafeii123: 7:34pm On May 24, 2022
Much as I you all expect us to fawn over this ...It must be said that it's high time we get past poverty politics in this country.... eating roasted corn.... frying garri.... hawking pure water....etc... generally faking poverty to seem like us...as if poverty has ever made anyone more sensible....
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
A big phenomenal thief ba ?

In as much as all politicians are crooks, its funny that you dey praise one thief while insulting another...its even more stupid when you realize tinubu you praise daily dont know you or your family and even if he wins, you won't gain anything from him cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by franudi: 8:02pm On May 24, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Alvinnado(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

Can’t you at least state your useless point without calling out the Igbos in such derogatory manner ... nuisance a condom could have saved the society from...
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:51pm On May 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Probably he went there to play ludo.

You are really pained. You see him and inconsequential yet the PM of Great Britain invited him over to 10 Downing Street. Do you think the PM of Great Britain would waste his time on a nonentity? I dey laugh you.

Since he went there to see the PM, you for go pursue am Na.
is Boris a delegate? will he ask PDP to dash him ticket? obi sud do fast go get apga ticket
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2022
Go nd sit down young man Obi is man
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
If you’re reading this and you don’t know what’s at no. 10 Downing Street, go Google it first before commenting.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Upjis: 10:46pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
My father is Tinubu n he is running already. Did I hear say he ran the Pandora Criminal aground already.

I see your parents foolishness in you

As big as you are, you can't make a correct sentence.. shame shame shame SHAME

Am sorry for your silly parents for spending so much on you,cause you are a very big waste fool
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Upjis: 10:46pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
Just look at the multitude of lunatic supporting a criminal that was caught red-handed looting over N250 million in cash weekly from Anambra just out of bigotry. A thief without a signature project for 8 solid years.

It is now I believe Nigeria is truly doomed. This aside his Pandora endemic looting with his daughter foreign account O n conservation of state asset into his own like the brewery etc

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Poleski: 11:05pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:

I stand with Peter Obi. Go and hug a live transformer. He's far better than the criminals you support.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Sapphire94: 11:30pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
A big phenomenal thief ba ?

You are just a sadist.. No matter how hard you try to paint peterObi bad, one thing remains a fact. Your favourite drug pushing, bullion van Tinubu has a worse record in theft/diversion of public funds.. You know this but you're not ready to debate it because of your obvious bigotry and dislike for the igbo.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Ublaize: 12:54am On May 25, 2022
pricklewane:

Obviously, Obi's presidential aspiration torments you more than other aspirants for no justifiable reason other than being Igbo. Anyway,take it or leave it he has done well building up his following and canvassing for support. Obi is not a saint but he has shown decent understanding of the economy, leadership process and structure coupled with his seemingly humility thus, the huge growing support both online and offline. Whether, he wins or loses it has nothing on him but appreciate the finesse, tacts, decorum etc he exudes being in the race.

There are visibly more worse politicians in the same race but you chose Obi because you're obviously intimidated by his growing acceptance. If you had picked on other aspirants with more questionable antics that would have been fair but unfortunately you're just a piece of shit in the anus.
Re: A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) by Chopcy29: 6:31am On May 25, 2022
pricklewane:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a million times beta than the Pandora failure if you chose not to reason out of bigotry n sentiment. Is antecedent speak for itself.

Please enlighten me more about tinubu being the best of them all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) / President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.