Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK (46662 Views)

Help Am About To Leave My 100,000 Paying Job To Start A Bakery Business / Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Multinational Technology Consulting Company? / Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Chinese Owned Multinational Telecoms Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by sukkot: 1:47pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

There is one catch though. Your house better have a fortified safe room. All those lekki are wealth surrounded by poverty. All you need is an end sars style breakdown of law and order and those docile niggas will be breaking into your crib to carry your TV, your car and then burn the house down.

This has happened
lol yeah these are plausible situations but you need to understand that that axis is heavily protected. even in the midst of that endsars saga they did not move near estates although i have to tell you that i found it funny that people in the estates who normally park their car on the streets of the estate all parked their car in their house.
but that axis is heavily guarded i dont think that kind of law and order breakdown will happen to where people would just go crazy. also half the homeowners there are armed to the teeth
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by sukkot: 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
AngelicBeing:
l know, Greater is He that is in Sukkot than he that is in the kidnappers, and Elisha prayed, Lord open his eyes and He saw Chariots of fire surrounding sukkot grin
you already know the deal now bros grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Gemma11: 2:26pm On May 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:

A 15 year old is not a responsibile adult

I never said that they were.

However, a 15 year old child can be left alone with younger children but not overnight.

https://www.gov.uk/law-on-leaving-your-child-home-alone

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Gemma11: 2:32pm On May 25, 2022
sukkot:
tell me the percentage of peoplein the UK who have 4 children ? less than .00001 percent which is why it is an aging population. my pont being the poverty in the UK is not so obvious because people dont have children to complicate their own circumstances. however if you have 4 children, to be above poverty level you are on a higher threshold of what you need to earn than the average brit because the average brit does not have 4 kids. and so for 4 kids you need to earn at least 6000 pounds a month or you are finshed

No be only oyibo na dey UK.

The Indians are taking over the UK. They marry young and have at least 5 kids minimum each. Areas like WhiteChapel, Southall and various parts of East London are completely Asian. Most own businesses raking in at least £20k month or some are in other Industries where nothing less that £5k after tax is achieved. I am in Tech and proud to say working with Nigerians who are on £800 a day (£500 a day after tax) but the Indians are doing it bigger than us as they have monopolised the Tech industry here in the UK. An Asian colleague fresh from India told me that they learn coding over in their country like it is a second language.

We also have Indians in key positions in Government like Priti Patel (Home Secretary) and Runesh( Chancellor of the Exchequer)...It is my hope one day that we children of Nigerian immigrants and our offspring reach such levels. No be to run back to Naija where dreams are crushed and buried before one even begins to walk.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by jesmond3945: 2:33pm On May 25, 2022
Hizzojay:
My advice to you.
My guy, I’ll encourage you to jakpa if you can. Think about the future of your kids once you’re able to settle abroad; they will definitely have a brighter future eventually. If you must, do it for your kids. Education for kids from ages 5 till the end of the their high school is FREE. You ain’t gonna pay a dime.

Life here may be tough, but if you follow who know road (the way I’m up and about), you no go ever miss road. I work as a security guard and net in an average of $2k every two weeks (I’m even on duty as I type this). Convert to the current exchange rate of #610/$1 (your guess is as good as mine[b][/b]). If I wasn’t here, my property I’ve been developing since 2018 won’t be at the current level it is right now.

My own true story.
I left Naija last year (26/05/21) for the US and I’m not regretting. I was working with one of the telecoms firm in Naija netting 680k monthly as a manager, yet I abandoned it for the opportunity to relocate to the US (though not with family yet, but plans are underway to bringing them this year).

Whoever is telling you to remain in Naija because you earn more than half a million doesn’t like you at all and would rather see you suffer along with them in that country. Tbh, there’s no future for Nigeria with this current and future dispensation; maybe in 20-30 years time. Only time will tell.

Check my history, I mostly waka pass and hardly comment on posts. But this one, I just have to give you my own two cents!!!

you are making 4k a month as a single guy good. Atleast, your bills are down.When you bring in family, you will know how far.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Flipmac(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2022
Uchemus:

Since youv done a study and have come to a conclusion of the percentage of those living large, and those living paycheck to check.

Please, use the same energy to find out the percentage of those that even have a paycheck in Nigeria, let's not even get into those living paycheck to paycheck. Thanks.
Off point.

The point is, things are not as rosy as people think. You'd understand if you've ever lived abroad. Until then, none of this will make sense to you.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by sukkot: 2:41pm On May 25, 2022
Gemma11:

No be only oyibo na dey UK.

The Indians are taking over the UK. They marry young and have at least 5 kids minimum each. Areas like WhiteChapel, Southall and various parts of East London are completely Asian. Most own businesses raking in at least £20k month or some are in other Industries. We have Indians in key positions in Government like Priti Patel (Home Secretary) and Runesh( Chancellor of the Exchequer)...It is my hope one day that we children of Nigerian immigrants and our offspring reach such levels. No be to run back to Naija where dreams are crushed and buried before one even begins to walk.
its not the case anymore. f you are a talented young person nigeria will reward you handsomely. look at all our young afrobeat musicians ? and young entrepreneurs are blossoming in naja. look at the guy who created flutterave ? look at okonkwo the real estate developer who came back from london where he was nobody and has developed and built close to 500 houses n lekki ? naija is wide open for business but only the brave and strong and enterprisng would make it here . another young man is building contaner homes, another young man bayo adio is creating a self sustaining community in ogun state etc etc. if you have the ideas you can make them happen in naija.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by jesmond3945: 2:52pm On May 25, 2022
Uchemus:

We are saying the same thing.Its definitely competitive. It's all about the willingness to take that risk and work hard. With hardwork you would get there. But the think is most Nigerians seems to be greedy and are entitled. They want to come in and become CEOs from the get go. Nah bro, you'll have to work for it to get to the top.

If anyone thinks its too hard or too competitive, or unwilling to work from the bottom up, that person would be better off remaining in Nigeria. But if someone is willing to take the chance, not just for yourself, but for your kids and their future, then I would say go for it.

My grouse is with the people that are jobless in Nigeria that keep critizing those that are legitimately working hard to earn a leaving outside the country. But you never see them share stories of those that are making progressing.
like i advised the Op, abroad is good and you have to work hard. However, if you are not in a high skilled position dont expect to be in the level you were when you were in Nigeria. Those high skilled jobs dont come easy even when you are qualified. So he should weigh his option. Because he will not be happy when he sees his colleagues doing well, buying expensive cars and he has nothing to show.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 25, 2022
jedisco:

I don't need millions in my bank account without giving my fair share back to make my society livable. I want to lead a sensible life, contribute to society and go when my time comes. The UK is structured in such a way that most are propped up into a reasonable living standard and those who want to go home with loads have to give a good chunk back to society. What is the structure in Nigeria where our senators earn more than the US president?

That is the difference between national wealth and individual wealth. I'd rather be a middle income earner in a developed society than a high income earner in a country where millions live on less than 1 usd per day.

Thank you. Shiiithole Is not meant for me and you and well reasonable HUMAN BEINGS...
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by jedisco(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2022
sukkot:
i hear ya bro but it is not my business how other people live their lives. everybody with his or her own cross and karmic debts. i plan to carve my own little heaven in hell. there are many places in nigeria with better standards of living than the UK. better soup na money kill am. make your money and go move to a gated estate in lekki phase 1. they have swimming pools 24 7 electricity, gym, shopping complex, restaurant etc inside them. and you dont have to deal with racism. or beng second class citizen

No wahala, to each his own. For many voluntary retunees, experiences and finances gained abroad does help give them a higher pedestal to launch from on return. I also may retire in Nigeria, but I hope the nation doesn't continue in it's current downtrend. Eitherway, leaving early for ne has been worth it.
But seriously, going to a gated estate i.e boxing yourself up is not the longterm solution in 9ja. Things are much better if the nation is in an upward trend. You could ask rich nothern folks. The heat is slowly closing in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by princekelechukwu: 4:13pm On May 25, 2022
charles009:
Hello Folks,

I need una inputs, I tried scanning through nairaland threads and I am getting more of technicalities and rules lol. I need real experiences. As everybody around me dey japa so I decided to give it a thought. I work with a fintech company and net a little over =N=600k monthly. I am considering relocating to either UK,Germany,New Zealand, Australia or Canada. I am married with four kids. They said study route is the best .

A few of my colleagues that travelled just dey dull my ginger. My Oga who nets over 750k, we spoke today and he is considering a security man job, and claims net pay is over 2M monthly. Biko I cannot come and kill myself.

My friend, we spoke this evening and he responded oboy make I no lie you, na shit i dey pack for here, the good news is they say it will always get better with time. What if person no come eventually become citizen, is it a must you go become citizen.

I don talk to over 10 persons today and they all saying everything is though. Me I don't like stress, where me and wify go dey overwork just dey pay bills. Ofcourse I no get strength for menial jobs, make one oyibo use me take dey shine lol....

I no get any exceptional skill, I be sales man ooo.

Would you advise I still gamble and go with family abi make I hold my job oooo.

Please, I would welcome suggestions and advise.

Thanks Guys
can you introduce me to your current job, I will be very grateful thanks

whatApp 09046859871
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Gemma11: 4:21pm On May 25, 2022
sukkot:
its not the case anymore. f you are a talented young person nigeria will reward you handsomely. look at all our young afrobeat musicians ? and young entrepreneurs are blossoming in naja. look at the guy who created flutterave ? look at okonkwo the real estate developer who came back from london where he was nobody and has developed and built close to 500 houses n lekki ? naija is wide open for business but only the brave and strong and enterprisng would make it here . another young man is building contaner homes, another young man bayo adio is creating a self sustaining community in ogun state etc etc. if you have the ideas you can make them happen in naija.

Afrobeat artists aside...(sorry don't consider them influential or noteworthy) how many of the ones you mentioned managed to achieve what they did without nepotism at play or government contacts. And also how many of them came back from abroad? which proves my point. Even if it is just to leave to see how a structured society operates outside the restrictive boundaries of Nigeria, it is worth it.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Lazbourne007: 4:27pm On May 25, 2022
frowland:

Someone left for UK with his family just recently. His net pay with Dangote was 500k+- including allowance and all.

Now he is doing a security job in UK and his take home is 1.3m thereabouts.
But something interesting is now his concern, which is cost of living.
Income is just enough for the family but that’s just about it.

Most of the pictures you see them post on Instagram aren't the reality and are likely taken on posh locations and malls just to flatter.

The life in UK is not adviceable for someone who want to hustle - Canada or Australia is good for such ambition.

Slave abroad or king in your country? It's your choice. Think it well.

What's the benefit of being King in Nigeria �� when there is no security, Good health, Good Education (Dont forget ASUU), No job, No light, No road.

What are you king on?

6 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by frowland(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2022
Lazbourne007:

What's the benefit of being King in Nigeria �� when there is no security, Good health, Good Education (Dont forget ASUU), No job, No light, No road.

What are you king on?

Ask people like Davido.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by princekelechukwu: 5:14pm On May 25, 2022
bolousadex:
well, I would advise you to remain here unless you are getting your permanent residence in the UK, but I doubt it. You are probably going to relocate via a study visa, which is another stress. The next wahala will be to look for post-study visa or sponsorship. Currently, you are better off than someone who is netting 1500-2000k pounds in the UK. Before I left Nigeria for Canada, my salary was 1.5m/monthly. Not that I am earning more in Canada, but I am a permanent residence and that comes with alot of benefits. Don't leave your averagely paying job for a study visa. If you want to leave to any country, make sure it's for a permanent resident status.....
Greetings to you, I would be delighted if you assist in getting a job for me in Canada

I mean any job at all that will give me sponsorship visa

you could reach out to me via

Princekelechukwu1000@gmail.com
+2349046859871 WhatApp
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by princekelechukwu: 5:32pm On May 25, 2022
Messia:
If you can figure a way to to legalise your stay here it worth it, It also happens having a supportive wise
I can here 4 years ago I begin by earning £400 a month to £12366 a month to now £2103 before tax and about to get to full residency
Since you have a degree in Computing you have hit jackpot
Greetings to you
I would appreciate if you can assist in getting a job for me in Europe,

I mean any type of job at all with a sponsorship visa
am just 24 and I can do any job that needs physical strength
thanks
reach me on Princekelechukwu1000@gmail.com
+2349046859871 WhatApp
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Ilekokonit: 6:35pm On May 25, 2022
Idaytesj29:

How old can his eldest child be before the parents are allowed to leave other siblings under his or her care to go to work and return?

There is no minimum age at which children in the UK can be left on their own, nor do laws specify how old someone needs to be to babysit. However, if the babysitter is under 16, then the parent remains legally responsible for the child's safety.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12380329

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Uchemus(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2022
Flipmac:

Off point.

The point is, things are not as rosy as people think. You'd understand if you've ever lived abroad. Until then, none of this will make sense to you.

Pls dont be a daft. My question was simple and clear. As you have told us the percentage of people living paycheck to paycheck abroad, pls also tell us the percentage of people who are living from paycheck to paycheck in Nigeria.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by princekelechukwu: 7:09pm On May 25, 2022
Hizzojay:
My advice to you.
My guy, I’ll encourage you to jakpa if you can. Think about the future of your kids once you’re able to settle abroad; they will definitely have a brighter future eventually. If you must, do it for your kids. Education for kids from ages 5 till the end of the their high school is FREE. You ain’t gonna pay a dime.

Life here may be tough, but if you follow who know road (the way I’m up and about), you no go ever miss road. I work as a security guard and net in an average of $2k every two weeks (I’m even on duty as I type this). Convert to the current exchange rate of #610/$1 (your guess is as good as mine[b][/b]). If I wasn’t here, my property I’ve been developing since 2018 won’t be at the current level it is right now.

My own true story.
I left Naija last year (26/05/21) for the US and I’m not regretting. I was working with one of the telecoms firm in Naija netting 680k monthly as a manager, yet I abandoned it for the opportunity to relocate to the US (though not with family yet, but plans are underway to bringing them this year).

Whoever is telling you to remain in Naija because you earn more than half a million doesn’t like you at all and would rather see you suffer along with them in that country. Tbh, there’s no future for Nigeria with this current and future dispensation; maybe in 20-30 years time. Only time will tell.

Check my history, I mostly waka pass and hardly comment on posts. But this one, I just have to give you my own two cents!!!

drop your email for me please
I want to have a private conversation with you
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Uchemus(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2022
jesmond3945:
like i advised the Op, abroad is good and you have to work hard. However, if you are not in a high skilled position dont expect to be in the level you were when you were in Nigeria. Those high skilled jobs dont come easy even when you are qualified. So he should weigh his option. Because he will not be happy when he sees his colleagues doing well, buying expensive cars and he has nothing to show.

There is something fundamentally wrong with how an average Nigerian youth reasons. To most of you, it's all about buying expensive cars to show off. Why shouldn't he be happy when his colleagues are doing well. If you aren't doing well you would be happy for your colleagues not to do well? Is this not witchcraft? That's why many of you are into fraud to buy expensive cars for show off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by jesmond3945: 7:59pm On May 25, 2022
Uchemus:

There is something fundamentally wrong with how an average Nigerian youth reasons. To most of you, it's all about buying expensive cars to show off. Why shouldn't he be happy when his colleagues are doing well. If you aren't doing well you would be happy for your colleagues not to do well? Is this not witchcraft? That's why many of you are into fraud to buy expensive cars for show off.
i dont know why you guys like to blab and pretend. It is a natural feeling that we are very competitive, we dont allow others to outshine us. This trait is very rife in the black community in the diaspora

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Idaytesj29(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2022
Ilekokonit:

There is no minimum age at which children in the UK can be left on their own, nor do laws specify how old someone needs to be to babysit. However, if the babysitter is under 16, then the parent remains legally responsible for the child's safety.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12380329

Thanks for this

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by fantasy2018: 12:26am On May 26, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Pls explain. I don't get you here.

Dishwashers make more than that in the u.s.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by easynetsms(m): 6:04am On May 26, 2022
Raalsalghul:

How do you know for sure? undecided

Did you read the part where he said he has 4 kids?

When u divide 600k by 3 that's, 200k per month, please how many people earn up to 200k per month in Nigeria?

Secondly, list every single bill u pay per month in Nigeria and I will list all the bills u will pay in the UK the for 1 month.

Only him can take care of his wife and 4 children but in Uk, his wife needs to support him if not, someone living in Trenches in Nigeria will be better than him
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Flipmac(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2022
Uchemus:

Pls dont be a daft. My question was simple and clear. As you have told us the percentage of people living paycheck to paycheck abroad, pls also tell us the percentage of people who are living from paycheck to paycheck in Nigeria.
You either have comprehension issues or you're simply a mad man.
Go back to my original statement and ponder on it, hopefully you'd understand it after a few days.

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by jibbzion(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2022
A bird at hand is worth two in the market.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Legendoo: 10:50am On May 26, 2022
jedisco:

I don't need millions in my bank account without giving my fair share back to make my society livable. I want to lead a sensible life, contribute to society and go when my time comes. The UK is structured in such a way that most are propped up into a reasonable living standard and those who want to go home with loads have to give a good chunk back to society. What is the structure in Nigeria where our senators earn more than the US president?

That is the difference between national wealth and individual wealth. I'd rather be a middle income earner in a developed society than a high income earner in a country where millions live on less than 1 usd per day.

This is some bullshit. Really in this same abroad where we are like second class citizens.

When did you arrive in the uk cos I know you used to trade bitcoins.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by bisiswag(f): 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
sukkot:
yeah thats not me. i need freedom. money is freedom. if i wake up today and feel like being in bali i want to be able to be there. if i want to be n venezuela today i want to be able to do it. i need that freedom that excess money brings. the UK is a trap. no freedom. you are trapped in a hamster wheel cycle of work and bills, .THATS NEVER BEING FOR ME. i hate prison ( invisble prison walls )
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Uchemus(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2022
Flipmac:

[s]You either have comprehension issues or you're simply a mad man.
Go back to my original statement and ponder on it, hopefully you'd understand it after a few days. [/s]

Lol. You are obviously a daft and a nonentity aswell. You are languishing in Nigeria but more concerned about statistics of does not doing well abroad. This says alot about you.

Don't have time for your such. I blame nairaland for giving opportunities to riffraff like you to hide behind a faceless forum to exhibit their stupidity. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by jedisco(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2022
Legendoo:

This is some bullshit. Really in this same abroad where we are like second class citizens.

When did you arrive in the uk cos I know you used to trade bitc0ins.

Don't make the mistake of using your circle to judge the majority of Nigerians in the UK. I can easily count over 10 Nigerian folks/families in the UK, all less than 6 years in, quickly rising up the economic ladder. All have taken up good mortgages and a number have even moved to their second homes while the rent from the first services its mortgage. I know well paid folks in the UK who moved on to Canada and the U.S for much better pay without even waiting for their ILR. Some are only being delayed by their ILR before thay move.

And all that is not surprising. Generally, Indians seem to have done even better. I know alot of first generation Asians in the UK doing very well legally.

Like I said, this thread is not about me. But since you know I trade bitc0in, then you should have come across my trade volume on a single exchange over a 1yr period.

Talking about second class citizen i.e discrimination. The discrimination I experienced in the UK is miniscule compared to what I saw in my own country. Try rising up the ladder in any federal agency outside your region and tell the story. The UK/US is much more likely to reward the hardwork of a 'nobody' than Nigeria.

All said, outside your personal attacks, you were unable to outline what made my post bvllshit.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by NemoDatQuod(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2022
I think you've already answered your question for yourself. Each of us has to have a clear understanding of who we are, our character traits and our preferred lifestyle.
I would not have come here if the experience included working as a security man for even one minute let alone one day. I have friends who worked as professionals in Nigeria, came out here and had to work as security men for a few years before getting back onto the professional ladder. Each must know what he or she can endure.

First, if the route through which you are coming out here will not lead to a definite citizenship, don't waste your life and your time. Second, if you do not already have a profession with transferable skills, or you are not ready to spend hours, days, weeks and months studying to acquire and sharpen new skills, don't waste your time. This country is littered with so many unfulfilled dreams and ambitions with black / African skins covering them.

But if you are the never say die type, you know who you are and you are realistic about the obstacles and challenges of living and working in another man's land, and you are clear about how to navigate them, then go for it. You will "explode the sky" in your own quiet ways. But first, make sure you've got a route to citizenship, i.e come here legally with the proper rights to work. Else, every thing else will be of little relevance.

charles009:
Hello Folks,

I need una inputs, I tried scanning through nairaland threads and I am getting more of technicalities and rules lol. I need real experiences. As everybody around me dey japa so I decided to give it a thought. I work with a fintech company and net a little over =N=600k monthly. I am considering relocating to either UK,Germany,New Zealand, Australia or Canada. I am married with four kids. They said study route is the best .

A few of my colleagues that travelled just dey dull my ginger. My Oga who nets over 750k, we spoke today and he is considering a security man job, and claims net pay is over 2M monthly. Biko I cannot come and kill myself.

My friend, we spoke this evening and he responded oboy make I no lie you, na shit i dey pack for here, the good news is they say it will always get better with time. What if person no come eventually become citizen, is it a must you go become citizen.

I don talk to over 10 persons today and they all saying everything is though. Me I don't like stress, where me and wify go dey overwork just dey pay bills. Ofcourse I no get strength for menial jobs, make one oyibo use me take dey shine lol....

I no get any exceptional skill, I be sales man ooo.

Would you advise I still gamble and go with family abi make I hold my job oooo.

Please, I would welcome suggestions and advise.

Thanks Guys
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Flipmac(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2022
Uchemus:

[s]Lol. You are obviously a daft and a nonentity aswell. You are languishing in Nigeria but more concerned about statistics of does not doing well abroad. This says alot about you.

Don't have time for your such. I blame nairaland for giving opportunities to riffraff like you to hide behind a faceless forum to exhibit their stupidity[/s]. Bye

Kai, this one touch your bone marrow.

E really pain you lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.