Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Who Will Be The Best Nigerian Presidential Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Best Nigerian Presidential Candidate? (293 Views)

Profiles Of The Wife's Of The Nigerian Presidential Aspirants / I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be The Best Nigerian Presidential Candidate? by Ortintin: 10:02pm On May 23, 2022
For me I believe Saraki and also Peter Obi seems to be the smartest candidate by far now. While Tinubu, a wise man but appears old and weak. The rest just campaigning but lack content.
Re: Who Will Be The Best Nigerian Presidential Candidate? by wis3(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2022
Saraki did not do much as senate president; Obi has no business contesting for president, a state he once ruled is in complete ruins today and he hasn't so much as come out to condemn those that may be likely responsible for the crises that's currently ravaging the east. they both selfish individuals who are only out to enrich their pockets.
Re: Who Will Be The Best Nigerian Presidential Candidate? by Obidient1: 10:49pm On May 23, 2022
Lets keep Politics, Tribalism and Religion apart and Rescue Nigeria from sinking, Nigeria not only Economy things are getting worst every day.
This not the time to share or collect money .
PETER OBI I know can go hungry many days to make Nigeria Better.
PDP I present to you PETER OBI For PRESIDENT he remains the BEST.
Re: Who Will Be The Best Nigerian Presidential Candidate? by Ortintin: 7:17pm On May 26, 2022
wis3:
Saraki did not do much as senate president; Obi has no business contesting for president, a state he once ruled is in complete ruins today and he hasn't so much as come out to condemn those that may be likely responsible for the crises that's currently ravaging the east. they both selfish individuals who are only out to enrich their pockets.
So who is your candidate?
Re: Who Will Be The Best Nigerian Presidential Candidate? by wis3(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2022
Ortintin:

So who is your candidate?
none; they've have all served in the past with little or nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Best Nigerian Presidential Candidate? by Ortintin: 4:27am On Jun 04, 2022
wis3:
none; they've have all served in the past with little or nothing to show for it.

So people like you will still fold your hands and watch mediocres be voted for in 2023.
Re: Who Will Be The Best Nigerian Presidential Candidate? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Oshinbajo.....

(1) (Reply)

2023: Violence Mar APC Primary Election At Alimosho / *PRESS STATEMENT* On Behalf Of My Family, The Prince Alex Mbata Divine Movement / Ahead 2023; Makinde Jilts Deputy, Favours Bayo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.