Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture (68864 Views)

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke / Flavour Posts Photo Of His First Daughter After Much Pressure / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by dammyco(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2022
I like this Tonto bae o. Make I register just once
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Rapht933: 9:47am On May 24, 2022
grin grin
Olam09:
grin grin This Bobby risky picture got me like Laughing to death.

am here to laugh grin
Olam09:
grin grin This Bobby risky picture got me like Laughing to death.

am here to laugh

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by efficiencie(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2022
Olam09:
grin grin
This Bobby risky picture got me like Laughing to death.

Egbere meji
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Kobicove(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2022
These two idiats have started again!
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by tamdun: 9:57am On May 24, 2022
Bobrisky is ugly but that is not his face
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by xperiencelove(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2022
What an eyesore a guy!
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by BennixB(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2022
Hahahahaha
Venezuelan ghost...

Ladiesdoctor:
At least Tonto Dike picture make sense, anybody can cry

But see Bobrisky, he/she look like a Venezuelan ghost.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by slowice(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2022
Abeg nobody should call this 1- 1 ooo, omo na bobo risky real face be that? shocked

Things dey occur inside makeup ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Dewvy(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2022
I was trying so hard not to laugh...but not with with these pictures please. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Streetmovement(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Careless manchi and careless shenkes
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by charlypoker(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2022
Olam09:
grin grin

So naso Boborisky be for real life? grin grin grin grin

see as e be like those Libya buggers wey dey bleach grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by JustforMen: 10:13am On May 24, 2022
and Bobrisky was fucking her that time ooo

When e red you go hear tori
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by elpochas: 10:17am On May 24, 2022
Two Clowns
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by doshiyad1: 10:17am On May 24, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:

Lolz! i agree with you, Tonto Dike looks much, much better infact, i personally do not see anything wrong with Tonto's pix
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by tonididdy(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by foreshore(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2022
Olam09:
grin grin

Two mad people
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Ladymillion(f): 10:21am On May 24, 2022
Olam09:

He has a rotten God forsaken face.. even if he doesn't use makeup his face will make you puke.
harsh skin lightening creams ruined his skin big time hence he hides under heavy make up and filter, even slay queens dey fear to use the quantity of make up he uses

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Heavensent01(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2022
but what could had made Tonto to be crying like this
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by sonofElElyon: 10:24am On May 24, 2022
Hilarious
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by sonofElElyon: 10:26am On May 24, 2022
Olam09:
grin grin

Bob risky is the most damaged in all this.. crying isn't a big deal but that Bob risky face can cause tsunami
grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Seredebe: 10:28am On May 24, 2022
Mhen, ihu this guy na-aso oyi. Tufiakwa
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Olam09(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2022
olasquare:
Las las e go soon cast say the two f!ck when dem dey do bestie bestie about. Make una wait small. Either one of dem miss d knack n no fit talk y this fight tough
grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by deedeemob(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2022
Wtf @venezuelan ghost grin
Ladiesdoctor:

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Enwhen(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2022
meobizy:
Bob is too young to look that old. He should lay off makeup.

Bob is young ?.... When is younger ones children are already impregnating and been impregnated ....Bob is an old man... BOB is looking up to 50... Forget the make-up, Bob didn't fall from heaven
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Onyenna(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:

Chooiii!!!!

BRUTALITY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Bruno531(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2022
But this Bobrisky ugly sha grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Festflor: 10:39am On May 24, 2022
Dederisky.
Lmfao!

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Olam09(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2022
grin grin i no go lie i keep on laughing any time i opened this thread and see this bob risky picture grin grin you have to see how i was Laughing like a madman when i was viewing this IG post at home yesterday night.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by kernniejay(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2022
Smartford:
Bob be like one man from Ethiopia grin cheesy grin
Aje, Ethiopia is better, na Burkina Faso u for say. grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by greggng: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
I have watched the movie where tonto was crying...I mean the scene...l don't know what senior man Bob what us to gain from it . But his own picture can make one afraid. What a fake man parading himself as a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.