Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Snake I Killed In My Room - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In My Room (48230 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by luckingto50: 9:03pm On May 27, 2022
IghravweIG:

Can this work for Wall geckos? That thing is becoming a nuisance in my house.

Dem just dey every where.
Onion nd garlic mixed together and put at the corner of the house
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by sammirano: 9:04pm On May 27, 2022
Dont fumigate pls. It is not environmentally friendly and may be dangerous even to you. There are many effective ways to deter snakes.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by bdon123(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2022
Ninobraw:

I have checked nothing like that in the celling, also I re arrange the house anything close to wall was removed
Ur house is not fully fenced ,also there are probably holes on d lower parts of ur fence if fenced.i also hav same problem as i jst moved into my house n haven't interlock.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by kaywhy09(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2022
This snake worth 7.24million naira alive. You killed it? cool cool
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Gbadespet(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2022
Get rid of the rat asap and snake will definitely leave,they feed on those rat...... Talking from experience sha
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Sparrk007(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2022
Bros na sabista forest you dey live
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Hezzyluv: 9:23pm On May 27, 2022
alfonso36:

Please what can one use to fumigate the room?

It varies, and I can't even remember the name. But, go to the people that sales chemical, tell them to give you the type that is use for fumigation, they'll show you.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Emmanuelcann: 9:26pm On May 27, 2022
Cats kill rats. Snakes eat rats. Now that you've driven the cat away, the rats will proliferate and snakes will come visiting for food.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Beautygoddesss: 9:30pm On May 27, 2022
SpyAC:
Guy, go market go buy bitter kola and spread it all over the place, you will never see snake there again
wat do be bitter kola do
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by kingsleefolli(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2022
Use this one do belt abeg this one na snake.abi rope. Mtchwwwww.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by purejustice36: 9:39pm On May 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
U av big courage To kill this kind big snake in ur room, U really try bro. If nah me i might not sleep in that room for a whole month, I fear snake pass lion.

Lion sef good
I fear snake pass death
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Unshackled: 9:40pm On May 27, 2022
Ninobraw:
I just relocated to my own house recently, I have killed 2 snake since I came, there re lot of rat and cat around, sometimes cat match the roof of the house making noise untill someone advise me to stone it immediately I hear it noise, really it has reduced since I have be stoning the cat, now how do I get rig of snake totally from my environment
after getting rid of all the snakes, you need to get rid of your bad grammar too.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2022
Ninobraw, good you got rid of the snake. The snake you killed is a forest cobra, which is venomous. Thought I should pass you the info just in case no one had told you yet.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Emychina(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2022
Shedrack777:
if you no cook and fry this snake chop, na thunder go fire you
Oh lawd,which kind vawulence be this.person go just dey find trouble upandan.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2022
Ninobraw:
I just relocated to my own house recently, I have killed 2 snake since I came, there re lot of rat and cat around, sometimes cat match the roof of the house making noise untill someone advise me to stone it immediately I hear it noise, really it has reduced since I have be stoning the cat, now how do I get rig of snake totally from my environment
Guy is that ur bedroom floor
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by supereagle(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
Ninobraw:

Becarefull of the toilet. Many people have been killed by snake in the toilet. But the snake is edible. We call it Igbadu in Yoruba
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by skywalker240(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
DSC7:
Maybe the snake came to give you Apple..

Thank God you killed it before it will deceive you...
COBRA
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by snipernigga(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2022
It was their environment b4 you legally intruded. Try fumigation and rat poison
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by kafeii123: 10:05pm On May 27, 2022
Ninobraw:

Go and get shelled maize from.the market..say a ten milk.cups....mix.the dry maize seeds with sniper in a bowl
..let.it soak into all the seeds...dry the seeds.moderately...then sprinkle the poisoned maize seeds all around your house and bush...and ceiling.... it'll kill all the reptiles around and grant you rest for a while
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Usman2002: 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
So sad, very dangerious snake .the type of snake that pour saliva to eye you will blinde in nose death no any medicine
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by adecz: 10:25pm On May 27, 2022
You were advised not to rent that
cheap house by the swamp....

This is a rat snake which appears
anywhere rats plenty...
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by chaloskyx: 10:40pm On May 27, 2022
happy children's day
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 27, 2022
Why does it seem as if I am alone in concluding that OP's problem is the huge amount of rats residing in his home.
I am not a fan of fumigation as they are toxic for your own health.

The cats and snakes are attracted to your home to feed on the rats.

Clear your home of all food that rats could eat Dry up all water from your home and go and stay with somebody for about a month, when the rats cannot find any food or water they would move out.

When you return clean house entirely and try remove all remnants of any dead rats and rid your home of their scent that may attract snakes.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Papichulostunne(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2022
Ninobraw:

You be george of the jungle wey animal dey come wine and dine with you for your room?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by IghravweIG(m): 12:24am On May 28, 2022
luckingto50:

Onion nd garlic mixed together and put at the corner of the house
Thank you.

I can peel open the onions and garlic right?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by xehowed742: 3:07am On May 28, 2022
Gshd

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by SpyAC(m): 5:05am On May 28, 2022
AgentGoat:

Does it work seriously?
yes
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by verybadmouth(m): 5:58am On May 28, 2022
kenearth50:
Anyday I see snake for this my house, na to pack out remain
like two go dey your luggage follow you enter new house grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by Eleponblue(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2022
Ninobraw:
Hear qwrshion abeg Fumigate the place na!!!! Get an expert to handle it for you not just any aboki with a knapsack...it is well with you!
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by tofolo(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
U av big courage To kill this kind big snake in ur room, U really try bro. If nah me i might not sleep in that room for a whole month, I fear snake pass lion.
That's a common rats snake non venomous and good for rodent control.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by 9icetoo(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2022
Ninobraw:
The snakes are coming for the rats.
The cats are coming for the rats.

In getting rid of the cats, the snakes take over the job of pest control.

My advice, let the cats be.
Get rid of the rats.

When the rats are gone, the snake and the cats will go too.

Cheers.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room by newoffer: 8:24am On May 28, 2022
Your room is in Jurassic park. Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) / Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs / Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.