Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,277 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:05 PM

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless (92038 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: Is Marriage Becoming Less Fashionable? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by hotwax: 6:21am On May 24, 2022
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii

378 Likes 50 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonGtoG1(m): 6:25am On May 24, 2022
Marriage is not worth it, to the people that doesn't value or know the real reason for marriage.

And that's mainly because of *INFIDELITY* on the sides of both males and females.

244 Likes 17 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by hotwax: 6:26am On May 24, 2022
DonGtoG1:
To the people that doesn't know the real reason for marriage.

No reason worth it with the way women are handling it..it does not just worth it

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Chynx(m): 6:32am On May 24, 2022
Based on this context, I think I can reason with the OP.

Marriage is fast becoming a laughable enterprise.

304 Likes 27 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by KingsleyCEO: 6:34am On May 24, 2022
Your position on marriage is wrong... Don't conclude based on the fact that you met people without sense.

There are sweet and interesting marriages out there, the reason you see all these failed marriages is because people don't look at special features and focus mostly on the irrelevant.

555 Likes 47 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 6:37am On May 24, 2022
The thing is just that,females of this generation are just too cheap and worthless!

304 Likes 31 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2022
this generation marriage is becoming worthless because of women irrelevant wishes & selfish interest.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by GoooodHardDick: 6:41am On May 24, 2022
Women gained so much from marriage whereas a man gains absolutely nothing from it. I see no reason why a Sane guy should marry.

Get a baby mama to do the job for you and move on with ur life. Nigeria girls will only offer you their over used pussy in a relationship, aside this nothing else.

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by beautyhd: 6:49am On May 24, 2022
At op don’t get married then, stick to whatever you want to do and don’t cry tomorrow when it backfires.

Every time, talks about marriage from people that can barely sustain a relationship

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by hotwax: 6:56am On May 24, 2022
beautyhd:
At op don’t get married then, stick to whatever you want to do and don’t cry tomorrow when it backfires.

Every time, talks about marriage from people that can barely sustain a relationship

Americans are no more getting married. Nothing do them...marriage is built for women..not men

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by GOFRONT(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2022
Na wao........And a Gym instructor with six packs was also caught in the act with a Married woman and sure this woman is not his only sextoy...

As a married woman, how can you step out of the boundaries of your marriage to sleep with your Gym instructor??

Marriage is now a shadow of itself. Only DNA can restore the lost sanity in marriage, and when DNA comes, so many marriages will evaporate.

Tunde Thomas and FCMB's Adam Nuhu saga comes to mind...

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Cousin9999: 7:16am On May 24, 2022
Anyone who thinks this probably wasn't raised properly by loving, married parents.

And marriage is a huge part of the foundation of society. Basically, if you want to live well in a progressive place, believe in marriage. If you want a ghetto life, don't.

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Freestainworld(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2022
If you think marriage is a scan don't get married, if you marry then you are a scammer.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 7:24am On May 24, 2022
I think there at still good sides of marriage though.... My opinion

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Wizywiz(m): 7:29am On May 24, 2022
@Op it's so disheartening oooo and discouraging...seems this generation (especially some ladies are easily deceived) if I tell you how many married woman my boss in the office sleeps with and has slept with u will marvel.... currently one lady who is married with 4kids is busy following him up and down I pity the husband.......abi na my personal experience...I ve gotten several hits from married ladies severally, even when I was married then....it's so sickening...seems most ladies are in competition for who cheats the most...may God help us

N:B marriage is an institution I no longer have faith in... wouldn't want to venture into it again...I don go I don see....

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Vinnie2000(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2022
uthlaw:
The thing is just that,females of this generation are just too cheap and worthless!
NO, not cheap or worthless!
It is actually more Promiscous and Sexually insatiable!
By 2035-2040, Nigerians ladies will be having multiple boyfriends, fvcking Diccks and refusing to Marry!
The Rich ones would Hire a contract husband!
The poor ones would get pregnant for any averagely rich dude, give birth and continue dier Oloshoism!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Daughterboard(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
Your position on marriage is wrong... Don't conclude based on the fact that you met people without sense.

There are sweet and interesting marriages out there, the reason you see all these failed marriages is because people don't look at special features and focus mostly on the irrelevant.

There are no sweet and interesting marriage. It is just an illusion with deep and dark secret.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by nokspos: 8:29am On May 24, 2022
I know a married man who voluntarily allows his wife to sleep with another man coz the husband is always out of lagos and comes back once in a month. I know the husband and wife personally. The world is becoming something else , sex is no longer a sin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Demigod22: 8:42am On May 24, 2022
Our generation have no value for fidelity, loyalty, self respect and trust. I see married people cheating up and down like our politicians. Some have affair on social media, others in their office.

Hearing stories like this makes marriage scary and worthless. I can't stand my wife cheating on me since I am faithful.

Anything that cost me my peace of mind is too expensive.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by uthlaw: 9:10am On May 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:
NO, not cheap or worthless!
It is actually more Promiscous and Sexually insatiable!
By 2035-2040, Nigerians ladies will be having multiple boyfriends, fvcking Diccks and refusing to Marry!
The Rich ones would Hire a contract husband!
The poor ones would get pregnant for any averagely rich dude, give birth and continue dier Oloshoism!
is happening already!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by IMO01: 9:52am On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii

Bros no vex shey na for this naija or cotonou this one happen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:56am On May 24, 2022
FIRST OF ALL THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY WORTHLESS AND USELESS. wink
IF YOU ARE NOT A PRODUCT OF MARRIAGE,TOO BAD. MARRIAGE IS THE SWEETEST THINGS TO DESIRE ON EARTH. grin
MARRIAGE IS NOT WORTHLESS.MARRIAGE WILL NEVER BE WORTHLESS! wink

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 10:12am On May 24, 2022
[s]Cousin9999:
Anyone who thinks this probably wasn't raised properly by loving, married parents.

And marriage is a huge part of the foundation of society. Basically, if you want to live well in a progressive place, believe in marriage. If you want a ghetto life, don't[/s].

6 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by hotwax: 10:17am On May 24, 2022
IMO01:

Bros no vex shey na for this naija or cotonou this one happen

Ikeja here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Ishilove: 11:00am On May 24, 2022
If you don't want to marry, don't. Let those that want to marry go ahead and do so. You people keep breeding bastards everywhere without caring about the kind of environment they will grow up in. I know so many kids from single mothers who pine for father figures and the conventional family structure, but unfortunately, their selfish parents were too busy being woke to care about the future mental wellbeing of the innocent children.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Hayee(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2022
Ehn don't marry na who dey beg you cheesy grin grin

As if women don't get tempted when it comes to sex cheesy grin grin

Get baby mama but Sha make sure she is not like Tonto dike or black Chyna.
Choose babymama wey get sense which is hard because there is no good girl again grin cheesy cheesy tongue

Understand this humans are naturally polyamorous including me

As you see me so one gbola cannot even be okay for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Last week I tried party mhen it was out of this world tongue tongue tongue

Imagine if I should now get married cheesy
Na to pity the husband ooo shocked

At the end of it all do what works for you grin cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Acidosis(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2022
So what do you want to achieve by not getting married?? Like your girl and babymama won't cheat on you either grin

Your babymama will cheat on you, and still take you to court when you fail to pay child support grin

The ball is in your court boss

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Tunagee(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2022
Acidosis:

So what do you want to achieve by not getting married?? Like your girl and babymama won't cheat on you either grin

Your babymama will cheat on you, and still take you to court when you fail to pay child support grin

The ball is in your court boss

Babymama take you to court in this naija, if so, everyman go don dey jail

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Nobody: 11:40am On May 24, 2022
All of you castigating marriage, as a married man I have few questions for you guys:
Are you from a broken home?
Did your parents married legally and traditionally?
Are you married?
What are your bad experience as a married man?
What makes you think a baby mama is better than a wife?
Do you think you are free from marital commitment when you are dealing with baby mama?
Are you sleeping with random girls and then turning around to call them names?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Uniquetani1(f): 11:47am On May 24, 2022
Another mumu post
At this stage of life, marriage shouldn't be forced. If you feel like getting married, get it done.
And if you feel like womanizing, get baby mamas.

The mentality of most guys do pause me

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.