Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,277 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:05 PM

APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants (15351 Views)

APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Parachoko: 8:19am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=ityP post=113119659][/quote]Leave all this your trash talk for LAWMA

I will leave you to keep on making yourself happy.

The Jargaban can't be stop by buhari

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by ityP(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2022
Demigod22:

Aisha Buhari is very ambitious and egoistic. Normally, the first lady has no business with stuff like this but this particular woman called Buhari's wife can engage herself. Example, the invite to the purported dinner with presidential aspirants.

Lmao. Na you sabi o. All she and her husband wants is to make sure that drug baron doesn't get to sit on the seat of power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by dmostcheerful(f): 8:21am On May 24, 2022
englishmart:
They are not supposed to need his approbation or approval. APC is a party, the party chairman and the party itself is bigger than Buhari.
Howbeit it, Tinunu is a desperate, selfish politician with presidential entitlement. He's a disaster that must be stopped.
#ontinubumanhoodistand
Please have mercy on our Lagos landlord, leave his manhood alone and stand on his mandate so you don't squash his balls grin
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Parachoko: 8:21am On May 24, 2022
Demigod22:

Aisha Buhari is very ambitious and egoistic. Normally, the first lady has no business with stuff like this but this particular woman called Buhari's wife can engage herself. Example, the invite to the purported dinner with presidential aspirants.
She has learnt nothing from the ordeal of Patience Jonathan, she has just one year and less than 5 days in that position.

The Jargaban is unstoppable.
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by kingyakos: 8:22am On May 24, 2022
Why will the party chairman be seeking to get clearance from the president, i thought the clearance is supposed to come from the office of the national leader of the party, the internally displaced presidential candidate him self grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by ityP(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Leave all this your trash talk for LAWMA

I will leave you to keep on making yourself happy.

The Jargaban can't be stop by buhari

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

grin grin
You will cry brother. 5 days to go
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by PrinceOfLagos: 8:24am On May 24, 2022
Where are those mumu Tinubu slaves that bragged that Buhari will not interfere?

Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Parachoko: 8:26am On May 24, 2022
ityP:

grin grin
You will cry brother. 5 days to go
Let's wait till then. I hope you won't start giving an excuse after Bola is declared the winner of the APC primary election.
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by ityP(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Let's wait till then. I hope you won't start giving an excuse after Bola is declared the winner of the APC primary election.

You be bot. Your work go end when he lose
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Parachoko: 8:29am On May 24, 2022
ityP:

You be bot. Your work go end when he lose
okay
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by 2tpick: 8:40am On May 24, 2022
WideMouth333:
Buhari has shown that no matter how settled or how much you feel you are this or that secured, a wrong leader with a few wrong policies can wreck you beyond your wildest imaginations...
Your business/career prosperity is largely dependent on your leaders.. ask God for forsight to pick the right one. We have seen what a wrong one can do.....

tinunbu should never in his life smell that seat....

we should all vote massively for a younger president just like peter obi....

peter obi will give Nigerians new fresh hopes.....

i can assure you 100% of that ....

cheers!
The powers that be will never allow that happen.
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Truthisunique2: 8:44am On May 24, 2022
kingyakos:
Why will the party chairman be seeking to get clearance from the president, i thought the clearance is supposed to come from the office of the national leader of the party, the internally displaced presidential candidate him self grin grin
they said they have omisore and he would counter adamu

I just laughed at their ignorance

Adamu have now handed over the machinery of apc to buhari officially for the next one week

Where he would decide screening, meeting, consensus
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by chibrolex(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2022
Mind you Tinubu never wanted Buhari as the Party's flag bearer until Ameachi, El-rufai and Fashola gave him reasons why Buhari should be supported.. Tinubu was campaigning for Kwankwaso, Remember Ameachi knelt down and beg Tinubu to support Buhari..Ameachi made him Buhari the President....do not understand why he is using all this delaying tactics, he has suddenly forgotten he won't be on that seat without Tinubu.

If not for Tinubu, there is no way he would have defeated Atiku and Kwankwaso in Lagos in 2014. But I still believe there is nothing he can do.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will eventually get the ticket.[/quote]
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by kingyakos: 8:52am On May 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Adamu have now handed over the machinery of apc to buhari officially for the next one week

dey say make all animals wey get horn come aso rock, snail sef wan follow.....who be omisore in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by chibrolex(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2022
Mind you Tinubu never wanted Buhari as the Party's flag bearer until Ameachi, El-rufai and Fashola gave him reasons why Buhari should be supported.. Tinubu was campaigning for Kwankwaso, Remember Ameachi knelt down and beg Tinubu to support Buhari..Ameachi made him Buhari the President....
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by WATCHOVER(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2022
Foreigna2:

Buhari is thinking of how to stop Tinubu but the more he tries, the more Tinubu gains ground.
I won't be surprised if Buhari teams up with Atiku to stop Tinubu.
Buhari is actually a selfish failure under whose watch Katsina suffered like never before.
Your comments is enough for Tinubu to lose,
Tinubu made a silly mistake, he was caught on media indirectly insulting Buhari when he knew Buhari is still in power
If Buhari is smart enough he will never give Tinubu the Ticket
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Truthisunique2: 9:18am On May 24, 2022
chibrolex:
Mind you Tinubu never wanted Buhari as the Party's flag bearer until Ameachi, El-rufai and Fashola gave him reasons why Buhari should be supported.. Tinubu was campaigning for Kwankwaso, Remember Ameachi knelt down and beg Tinubu to support Buhari..Ameachi made him Buhari the President....do not understand why he is using all this delaying tactics, he has suddenly forgotten he won't be on that seat without Tinubu.

If not for Tinubu, there is no way he would have defeated Atiku and Kwankwaso in Lagos in 2014. But I still believe there is nothing he can do.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will eventually get the ticket.
shut up amaechi was in PDP when tilumbu went to beg for merger with buhari cpc

Tilumbu was already seeing buhari 12million votes which was why the greed entered his eye in the first place

Npdp was even the minority that had no say then, only tinubu and buhari did
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Truthisunique2: 9:24am On May 24, 2022
kingyakos:

dey say make all animals wey get horn come aso rock, snail sef wan follow.....who be omisore in the scheme of things
grin the way these people think ehn

Somehow they have concluded that tinubu get one ace off him selves to use to get himself ticket

I laugh in Swahili, make buhari call for meeting tomorrow na him go first attend
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by tyav7: 9:26am On May 24, 2022
Democracy, APC style ��
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by GistFullGround: 9:33am On May 24, 2022
Everything Buhari, you guys have turned this man into a god!
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Gozac: 9:37am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Amaechi should start campaigning for the election proper. Waiting for Peter Obi vs Amaechi election debate
Love your political wizardry, Amaechi is a done deal,I don't see Peter Obi happening anyway. May be the outcome of Wike and Makinde's meeting with OBJ may sway votes for Peter
Anyway Amaechi has done his work very well, he is most likely to be the next president, everything is working for the man
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Gozac: 9:39am On May 24, 2022
GistFullGround:
Everything Buhari, you guys have turned this man into a god!
He is national leader of APC just as Tinubu is the leader of APC in Lagos. Every buck ends on his table
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Awise09(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2022
Naija youth go and get your PVC ready oh!
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Gozac: 9:41am On May 24, 2022
chibrolex:
Mind you Tinubu never wanted Buhari as the Party's flag bearer until Ameachi, El-rufai and Fashola gave him reasons why Buhari should be supported.. Tinubu was campaigning for Kwankwaso, Remember Ameachi knelt down and beg Tinubu to support Buhari..Ameachi made him Buhari the President....
You are really informed, but Tinubu will not get the ticket
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by AGOSUPPLY: 9:45am On May 24, 2022
PURE AGO(Diesel) AVAILABLE FOR SUPPLY IN LAGOS @N665 ,CALL/WHATSAPP THE NUMBER ON MY SIGNATURE IF INTERESTED
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 9:46am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Amaechi should start campaigning for the election proper. Waiting for Peter Obi vs Amaechi election debate

Na you give amaechi Ticket
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Yankee101: 9:46am On May 24, 2022
When you allow him hand pick the apc chair
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Gozac: 9:54am On May 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Don't mind those Tinubu acolytes who feel they can use media propaganda to whip PMB into being neutral on who succeeds him. PMB has perfected plans to hand over to his preferred candidate.
I saw the game immediately Adamu won the chairmanship elections. PMB is a strong taciturn politician who keeps his card very close to his chest
Now they have reduced Tinubu's delegates in Lagos to 60 by not signing the amended electoral act, Rivers state more delegates than Lagos for now,even Imo have more delegates than Lagos state.
Tinubu has been played and schemed out technically
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Gozac: 10:00am On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not understand why he is using all this delaying tactics, he has suddenly forgotten he won't be on that seat without Tinubu.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will eventually get the ticket.
It's not only Tinubu that contributed to PMB'S emergence, others like Saraki, Amaechi,and others
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Gozac: 10:12am On May 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Tinubu is the one that wants to destroy Apc. Nobody agreed to handover to him and its not in Apc's agreement or plans for him to be president. That's why they made him party father figure out of respect.

Bt now he wants to leave his father of the party role to drag position with small boys. This is how he will destroy Apc unless he steps down. Buhari is incharge.

Buhari will hand pick his successor. And that's who the party will adopt.
Tinubu can never destroy APC, APC has gone out of his control and puppetry. Tinubu worked against the party in Ondo during Akeredolu's first elections. Rochas being the PGF chairman mobilized support for him and he won.They just left him then and immediately Oshiomhole his boy started misbehaving PMB just took total control of the party by installing his boy Buni
Today PMB is in firm control of APC.Tinubu has been settled with VP and Speaker, PMB is owing him nothing.
Even if he pulls out from APC, Akeredolu' Fayemi, Amosun, Aregbesola groups will not go with him
EFCC is there to whip people to line
Even APC have made some inroads in SS and SE
These political gladiators have factored all these earlier before now
Tinubu's defeat or eventual decamp will not affect APC'S fortune

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Gozac: 10:20am On May 24, 2022
ityP:

Same way Ambode thought there's nothing Tinubu can do to stop his reelection. Till imposition came. Same way Tinubu will think there's nothing Buhari can do, till imposition will come to force Tinubu out. Buhari no send Tinubu oga. He has rewarded Tinubu and his people in his government. Others will be compensated accordingly
Don't mind them, they think APC revolves round Tinubu and South West. Power will not come to SW. Amaechi is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of 1966 Coup Plotters.judge For Your Self & Say If It Was An Igbo Coup / Lagos Prohibits Smoking In Public – Law Now In Effect / House Of Rep Approves Jonathan's $1 Billion Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.