Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants (15400 Views)

APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Gozac: 10:28am On May 24, 2022
ityP:

You will stand on his gbola grin. Buhari hates corruption. He knows Tinubu. He will rather scatter the useless party than hand over to Tinubu grin. Primaries would be a formality. Even if elections should happen, Buhari will force delegates to vote for his candidate. Forget Tinubu matter. He won't smell Presidency
EFCC have the dosier of these governors, any one that his delegates refuses to vote for PMB'S candidate will be hounded with EFCC and will be sent to jail since most of their hands are soiled. The fact is that most of the Tinubu's political apprentice don't know the powers the president wields at all. Whether through indirect primaries or consensus PMB'S candidate will surely scale through.
They are just overrating Tinubu which is how SW overate their leaders while underrating other zones leaders

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by Parachoko: 10:28am On May 24, 2022
Gozac:
It's not only Tinubu that contributed to PMB'S emergence, others like Saraki, Amaechi,and others
So where in my post did you see me telling him to work for Tinubu? Without Tinubu ACN, Buhari would have cried again in 2015 the way he did in 2011.

No matter what, the primary will hold, and Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by kingyakos: 10:48am On May 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin the way these people think ehn

Somehow they have concluded that tinubu get one ace off him selves to use to get himself ticket

I laugh in Swahili, make buhari call for meeting tomorrow na him go first attend

grin grin..... If their oga na BAT, what do u expect of him followers.
BAT no fit see aso rock, me i don tell dem say tinubu is like a gyroscopes spinning around at a frantic pace but never going anywhere..
U laugh in Swahili me laugh in Zulu grin
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by drmuchin: 10:57am On May 24, 2022
Interesting times ahead
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by mojoyin73585: 12:22pm On May 24, 2022
feel free to stand on his manhood.
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by laughitall(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na buhari hand apc dey now

He has now taken full charge of the driver seat

This is for the coward yorubas consoling themselves with buhari won't interfer, all because they are afraid to confront him
who’s afraid of Bubu ..
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by AlexanderGra8: 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not believe this nonsense from this glorified blogging site called western post

Wetin concern first lady with the numbers of candidates vying for an elective position?

Una fit believe the useless article all you want

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Keep standing but Don't develop k leg while standing
Re: APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants by tshyka(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Please have mercy on our Lagos landlord, leave his manhood alone and stand on his mandate so you don't squash his balls grin

you love balls, dont you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park / Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.