Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) (35581 Views)

Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) / Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 10:20am On May 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It will not be well with you,ipob and all their supporters.
This is a sensitive subject ,it's a religious extremist agenda,if an hopelessly cursed tribally bigoted animal like you do not have anything meaningful to input just read the comments and move on undecided
Bloody föol.
I told you the truth and it's bitter. Look at who is calling another person cursed tribe. Is there any cursed tribe as nyamiri people ,Osu Caste people? You are a terrorist supporter . Ipob unknown gunmen terrorists slaughtered 2 military officers I pointed it out to you, you took offense and defending them.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 10:22am On May 24, 2022
Old haggard clown disturbing the peace of the society because of a girl that knowingly kill herself rather than passing a post that does not concern her.
Southeastern parts Anambra precisely is boiling with killing of innocent people he did not come down to the East to protest against the killing but rather stay there in Lagos to protest. Charley boy you are just deceiving yourself and the gullible touts in Lagos following u up and down
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:26am On May 24, 2022
Gettat joor ...I'm busy

twilliamx:

So you mean all those people there are igbo? Tribalistic Anuofia
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 10:28am On May 24, 2022
Tikobanidi:
What an hypocrisy and double standard! You are demonstrating against the killing of Deborah in the far North but refuse to see the killings of the Northern Muslims at your backyard. Just last Sunday, a pregnant woman with her four children were massacred in Anambra, another Hausa-Muslim selling suya was murdered on the same day. You guys turned blind eyes to that, does it mean criminality is only frowned at when it happened on the North?

While I do not condone the unfortunate deaths of the woman and her kids in Anambra (or any other innocent deaths for that matter) but you would also agree with me that these dire occurrences have been largely the DIVIDENDS OF BUHARI'S TACIT SUPPORT OF TERRORISM---even before he became President. He staunchly defended Boko Haram and decided to help bankroll the armaments his own Fulani Terrorist wield and kill with all over the place.

Seeing these cruel machinations from the Government --it was inevitable that all the other competing ethnic groups would also create their own counter-militias especially when the Federal Government has vividly displayed its own biased kid gloves in dealing with the earlier radical Islamist and insurgents.

Deborah's issue locates the problem in a new scenario. Classmates were behaving no better than the same radical Islamic Terrorists that have been attacking and burning down their villages for long now. So it does remind us that there is an in-built sympathy and bias for these radical elements within the ordinary inhabitants of that area....Deborah was merely "scapegoated" as a convenient "symbol" --as the reason why even the average Muslim affected by Boko Haram and Fulani Terrorists--will rather see "Deborah's blasphemy" as the real problem....

If your Federal Government were single minded and focused from day one (not petting and pampering their favorite Terrorists)--the signal would have been sent about the "no nonsense" policy....an expedite death sentence for all Terrorists and their sponsors regardless of who they are--then a clear deterrent would have been made for all other Terrorists wherever they are from. But since the FG only did their best to protect and rehabilitate the same Terrorists...what do you expect? Buhari and all Sharia Northern Governors and elites would have been eligible for beheading or firing squad--for their roles in aiding and abetting Terrorists.

The fish rots from the head...

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:38am On May 24, 2022
Charles boy needed to protest for MILITARY COUPLE too,no coward and bias in it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by lilfresh96(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2022
So nobody is going to talk about butchered Hausa woman and her small kids on the streets of Anambra

Are they not also human beings

What will justify the killing of northerners by the so called unknown gun men (IPOB)

This is hypocritical and biased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by kamalbob(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2022
press9jatv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/photos-charly-boy-others-protest-against-jungle-justice-on-late-deborah-samuel/amp/

We dey wait una for North, abeg come and protest here. Don't worry we will even join you sef. Please come plsss come o. Mtsww shameless idiots
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by tiswell(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2022
Safyqueen:

A killer is a terrorist whether Muslim or christain. If you don't agree to this, then you are suffering from chronic islamaphobic tendencies.
have you any proof of a Christian terrorist

but terrorism is embedded in an average Mus.lim DNA.

btw
I have no phobia for I.slam,as I understand most of them are simply del.uded.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by tiswell(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2022
Safyqueen:

A killer is a terrorist whether Muslim or christain. If you don't agree to this, then you are suffering from chronic islamaphobic tendencies.
have you any proof of a Christian terror.ist

but terror.ism is embedded in an average Mus.lim DNA.

btw

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by tiswell(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2022
Safyqueen:

have you any proof of a Christian terror.ist

but terror.ism is embedded in an average Mus.lim Dna.

btw
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Rayjnr: 11:09am On May 24, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
strictly state sponsored carnage clandestinely carried by FoOolani mercenaries ,yeah,Dem be Muslim of course undecided

Story, Igbo christian bastards killed those guys in Anambra
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Solomonbature: 11:14am On May 24, 2022
Wamako
Golan007:

Where in Sokoto?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Solomonbature: 11:15am On May 24, 2022
Idiot why will I lie and na your family and you will go hell
Elidrisy20:
na so you go carry your lie go hellfire,shege
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 11:17am On May 24, 2022
Rayjnr:

Story, Igbo christian bastards killed those guys in Anambra

Were there any Christian chants, insignia, manifesto or announcements to suggest that they were truly indeed doing it in the name of "Christianity"? Or are you just so desperate to mar.

I think the attackers would more gladly identify with their traditional religions and the Biafra name than with Christ. However, Boko Haram, ISWAP, Fulani Terrorists and all other Bandits chant and swear by Allah and his teachings. That's the difference....

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Rayjnr: 11:29am On May 24, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Were there any Christian chants, insignia, manifesto or announcements to suggest that they were truly indeed doing it in the name of "Christianity"? Or are you just so desperate to mar.

I think the attackers would more gladly identify with their traditional religions and the Biafra name than with Christ. However, Boko Haram, ISWAP, Fulani Terrorists and all other Bandits chant and swear by Allah and his teachings. That's the difference....

Story, bastards Igbo christian terrorists killed those Muslims in Anambra on Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Golan007: 11:34am On May 24, 2022
Solomonbature:
Wamako

OK.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 11:35am On May 24, 2022
Rayjnr:

Story, bastards Igbo christian terrorists killed those Muslims in Anambra on Sunday

Story....what are you going to do about it? Charly Boy is protesting Deborah's Samuel's death as it should be. Will you mobilize and protest too and update us here to comment also?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Rayjnr: 11:39am On May 24, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Story....what are you going to do about it? Charly Boy is protesting Deborah's Samuel's death as it should be. Will you mobilize and protest too and update us here to comment also?

Hahahahaha, Charly boy mumu nai too much Dem go soon tear gas am
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 11:41am On May 24, 2022
Rayjnr:

Hahahahaha, Charly boy mumu nai too much Dem go soon tear gas am

We will see about it right? Am I right to assume that you are afraid of being tear gassed too---that is why you have not started mobilizing for your protest against the misdeeds in Anambra?

Is the old man Charlyboy not braver than you then?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2022
captainamiedi1:
who is protesting the killings in east. abi is okay for east to kill themselves?

Atleast they r not using Bible to justify their killing and therefore not supported by majority. But y’all brainwashed fanatics taking the life of innocent Christain n justifying it by bringing 34San n professor heading the team

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Ododoeye0020(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2022
Mumu Biy did not protest against the killings of northerners and igbos in his infected YEAST
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Rayjnr: 11:53am On May 24, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

We will see about it right? Am I right to assume that you are afraid of being tear gassed too---that is why you have not started mobilizing for your protest against the misdeeds in Anambra?

Is the old man Charlyboy not braver than you then?

Hahahahaha, brave after he trade u people with our mumu do do and collected cheque abi, u try
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by pquaver(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2022
kingthreat:
Sorry but many christians are hypocrites. Why are you not talking about those being murdered by IPOB.
The christian couple that was killed and decapitated in the South East
The lawmaker decapitated in the south east
The muslim family killed in the south east
The hausa christian Yerima killd in the south east.

Supported... I am Christian igbo but to say it tells that our leaders and Ohaneze have clandestine motives and support for this group.. No condemnation nothing. Where are the priest, religious bodies, Cupp, and human right and amnesty to condemn the act.. Everyone kept quiet but if na northernes we go carry am for head like gala. Our house is burning and we are busy chasing rats. But I ask need to ask why obi and father kukah has not condemned what is happening in the east? Or even. Pdp as per say na dia base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
where are the proof that they were committed by IPOB?the whole world saw that of the girl(Deborah) and even the perps gloatingly made a video of themselves boasting about being the killer..the killing in SE is mostly like the hands of Esau ,voice of Jacob things,most are sponsored killing to discredit IPOB and the international community still refuse to buy the Bulshit report . we already know..

Igbos in self-denial. No worry, this food wey ipob dey share go reach everybody

1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2022
pquaver:

Supported... I am Christian igbo but to say it tells that our leaders and Ohaneze have clandestine motives and support for this group.. No condemnation nothing. Where are the priest, religious bodies, Cupp, and human right and amnesty to condemn the act.. Everyone kept quiet but if na northernes we go carry am for head like gala. Our house is burning and we are busy chasing rats. But I ask need to ask why obi and father kukah has not condemned what is happening in the east? Or even. Pdp as per say na dia base

It is really sad. The most gruesome murder of that Igbo soldier and husband infront of her mother and child was met with silence. But Deborah who is not even Igbo was blared everywhere, that people were even using the opportunity to insult Islam the more. I am sorry but after the senseless murder of the hero, Dora Akunyili's husband and nothing was done, I knew that the Ipob enforcers are going to be a problem to the East. The way it is now, even Nnamdi Kanu cannot control them.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
Solomonbature:
Idiot why will I lie and na your family and you will go hell
ipob dey wait for you bastard
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Naajjii: 12:25pm On May 24, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

While I do not condone the unfortunate deaths of the woman and her kids in Anambra (or any other innocent deaths for that matter) but you would also agree with me that these dire occurrences have been largely the DIVIDENDS OF BUHARI'S TACIT SUPPORT OF TERRORISM---even before he became President. He staunchly defended Boko Haram and decided to help bankroll the armaments his own Fulani Terrorist wield and kill with all over the place.

Seeing these cruel machinations from the Government --it was inevitable that all the other competing ethnic groups would also create their own counter-militias especially when the Federal Government has vividly displayed its own biased kid gloves in dealing with the earlier radical Islamist and insurgents.

Deborah's issue locates the problem in a new scenario. Classmates were behaving no better than the same radical Islamic Terrorists that have been attacking and burning down their villages for long now. So it does remind us that there is an in-built sympathy and bias for these radical elements within the ordinary inhabitants of that area....Deborah was merely "scapegoated" as a convenient "symbol" --as the reason why even the average Muslim affected by Boko Haram and Fulani Terrorists--will rather see "Deborah's blasphemy" as the real problem....

If your Federal Government were single minded and focused from day one (not petting and pampering their favorite Terrorists)--the signal would have been sent about the "no nonsense" policy....an expedite death sentence for all Terrorists and their sponsors regardless of who they are--then a clear deterrent would have been made for all other Terrorists wherever they are from. But since the FG only did their best to protect and rehabilitate the same Terrorists...what do you expect? Buhari and all Sharia Northern Governors and elites would have been eligible for beheading or firing squad--for their roles in aiding and abetting Terrorists.

The fish rots from the head...
We are not here for any long analysis, use the same energy and vigor that is being used on Deborah's campaign on other people slaughtered by Ipob unknown gunmen terrorists, simple.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Newhorizon777: 12:26pm On May 24, 2022
God bless you uncle Charly you are indeed a blessing more love and respect for you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Solomonbature: 12:47pm On May 24, 2022
You make no sense
Elidrisy20:
ipob dey wait for you bastard
Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Bigfishlee45(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

won tun ti zeh. awon Igbo-crites and cowards. what about my ibo people killed and beheaded by ipob terrorists and cannibs
how can you compare these two attacks.. one was done in open and with impunity and while the other was done in secrete and without a trace..
dont be a bigot by all means

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 1:00pm On May 24, 2022
Naajjii:

We are not here for any long analysis, use the same energy and vigor that is being used on Deborah's campaign on other people slaughtered by Ipob unknown gunmen terrorists, simple.

Well...nothing stops the Muslims from mobilizing and protesting either. But we all know what "protest" means in the Sharia North....an excuse for riot and looting!

You can thank your own Muslim brothers for making Deborah Samuel's death unique and memorable.....they actually filmed themselves commuting the act and boasting about it with most glee--passing it along to go viral on social media.

That became a pivotal Event Horizon for the cumulative atrocities committed by Muslims on Christians....

Only depraved minds who enjoyed their fanatical snuff films will see that---and want to use that as fuel to kill more.

Between the radical elements in the North and South....there has always been this silly competition for "committing the most murders" and now...it is the competition for "victim-hood". No one wants to compete to be excellently kind and moral anymore because where is the worth in that? The whole societal reward system has been deliberately designed and entrenched to promote evil...since only EVIL and its sharing on social media now pays.

Buhari bears the brunt for a great deal of the blame.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos) by Novice1(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2022
expired thug seeking headines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.