Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper (11342 Views)

Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji / 2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by Empiree: 11:36am On May 25, 2022
IME1:

Kai see as you just misquote Bible... would you let a Christian misquote your Quran like this?
Don't be a hypocrite.

Write and stick it on your wall -

"Do, think and say unto others just what you would want for yourself"

I've a copy of the Quran in English but why will I be quoting it? I can only read it. I'm not trained in Islam to fully understand the verses. Even if you were once a Christian or you did CRK, don't misquote the Bible YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN!
I can't even quote the Bible without the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Do you know that you can only get understanding and true interpretation of the Bible by the Holy Spirit?
If not you'd read it like fiction or motivational book.

When we did Literature in secondary school, we were made to analyse poems and assume what the poet meant and what he meant to portray. But imagine if that poet where to come to our class back then himself and tell us? Would it be the same?

Brother, do not misquote the Bible.

Jesus died for you and I and all humanity even while we were in sin.
His death and resurrection has brought salvation.
Now you decide if you pick up this ticket to renewed relationship and reconciliation with God our Creator, which was lost in the garden of Eden,
Or you decide not to pick the freeeeee ticket Jesus is given to eternal life and you choose the broad way that leads to eternal damnation.

No one can come to the Father except through Me (Jesus Christ).

I believe this and I've accepted this message and urge you and others who have not, to accept this simple but powerful message and invitation to eternal life
you have just talked but I can not pick any point from your epistle. I quoted your Bible. Not one, not two but 3 verses that Jesus could not have died for your sin and your are telling me about holy spirit. Be like say you have no idea of your Bible. You better come to Muslims to learn about your Bible. We are the Muslim scholars of the Bible. You hear me?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by Empiree: 11:41am On May 25, 2022
mcquin:

You should be decent enough to know this is a public forum where courtesy demand you exhibit decorum in passing your message. I quoted you without resorting to insult, that is the least I had expected from you. You were wrong and instead of admitting it, you still pride yourself in ignorance. I took your words literally, you used the word "jail" not "detention." For your information, they do not mean the same thing and you are speaking to a lawyer.

That said you are still wrong because the police cannot keep a person in detention for more than 48 hours without charging the person to court. So he cannot just be cooling off in jail detention. Quote me when you have confirmed this position with a lawyer.
law what?. Charge and bail lawyer? cheesy grin. Lawyer my foot. Let police lock you up for 3 days and after you come out, tell people that you were in detention and see their reaction. They would tell you that your were jailed. Don't start using irrelevant technical legal terms here. Jail is jail.

Pastor Akintaro is still locked up and it is more than 3 days cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by mcquin(m): 12:28pm On May 25, 2022
Empiree:
law what?. Charge and bail lawyer? cheesy grin. Lawyer my foot. Let police lock you up for 3 days and after you come out, tell people that you were in detention and see their reaction. They would tell you that your were jailed. Don't start using irrelevant technical legal terms here. Jail is jail.

Pastor Akintaro is still locked up and it is more than 3 days cheesy grin cheesy
I will forgive your ignorance.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by J3susFr3ak: 12:33pm On May 25, 2022
IME1:

You've spoken/written well.
But I fear to ask you what you suggest Christians do? Because I don't want you to be tagged as someone inciting violence. You know we have overzealous security agencies.

I pray to God for a way of escape or victory because I pray never to have blood on my hands in Jesus name, amen.

I wish you well, I wish you safety.

When I think of Egypt, Turkey, Syria, Spain and now London in the UK I understand totally what you say.
Closer home,
I think of Nassarawa, Gombe, Bauchi, Plateau, Taraba and even Adamawa I understand totally what you say.

May God help us.

Jesus said His kingdom is not of this earth. We'll all leave. But we'll also give account to God what we did with what He gave us - knowledge, family, ministry, properties, landmarks, health, salvation and all.
I pray we shall not be found wanting, amen.

Regarding the bold statement above...yes I agree. I think that is why I am not such a HOT HEAD--though I can be heated sometimes. There was a time I could actually physically sense the hate burning in my heart and mind---it was if someone placed a red hot heater in there. I could actually visualize myself KILLING these people. But thankfully...God had to intervene to help me defuse that. This is all a passing phase. Heaven where Christ is ....is the real home. (And imagine how God must have felt allowing the Romans conquer and exile all His beloved Jews for more than two thousand years....who had to also undergo countless pogroms, poverty and the holocaust --before eventually brought back by Grace to Israel in such a way that no single human being could take the credit for the whole of that). This informs me that God is very good at patiently playing the long game.

You ask in the beginning about what I suggest Christians do. I assume you are referring to actual real Christians who are really born again and not just nominal. "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

I check my heart a lot. Like I said I tent to get passionate and is always tempted to verbally return fire for fire when someone provokes a debate with glaring lies. Alone I always ask God to forgive me if I had spoken arrogantly, or if I did not honor Jesus by what I said. I think my point was that I should be using more of that energy to PRAY MORE in humility and allow Jesus to fight for me on certain issues. Of course there would be a time to speak...but then I would not have to even struggle with anyone since the Truth will always be glaring.

Before I truly became a Christian I had a lot of very bitter hate in my heart. I always got sick a lot. One day...I had a very weird experience that resembled a very strange vision. My eyes were physically open...but I was half-asleep on the bed. I starred at the curtain in my room. Then suddenly it was as if there were like the dead bodies of a hundred and twenty thousand dead people in the curtains. Then I seemed to get the impression that I actually killed these 120,000 people....and their blood was on my head. I actually felt the hopelessness of being accused of murder and doomed for hell forever. It certainly was a dark frightening feeling that physically weighed on my head with throbbing guilt. I ACTUALLY BELIEVED ALL OF THIS WAS TRUE AND THAT I ACTUALLY DID THOSE THINGS AND WAS DESERVING HELL....then I suddenly snapped out of it and was greatly relieved to find out that it was all a weird dream/vision...but with eyes open...sorta?

Following the very example Jesus is tough -- but if there is also a firm promise for ruling the same world with Him. Then this passing phase all makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by Empiree: 2:53pm On May 25, 2022
mcquin:

I will forgive your ignorance.
You didn't need to. I know exactly what you talking about. Meanwhile, pastor Akintaro is still sitting his butt in jail grin cheesy for insulting the noble prophet Muhammad, the best of mankind cheesy grin
Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by SharonLoveth(f): 3:08pm On May 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
Don't mind that empty vessel called empiree Very narrow minded individual.

He is an empty vessel

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2022
Empiree:
You didn't need to. I know exactly what you talking about. Meanwhile, pastor Akintaro is still sitting his butt in jail grin cheesy for insulting the noble prophet Muhammad, the best of mankind cheesy grin

Kofeso Islam don finish you kpatakpata grin
Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by Empiree: 11:25pm On May 29, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Kofeso Islam don finish you kpatakpata grin
I don't even understand what you just said
Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:28am On May 30, 2022
Empiree:
I don't even understand what you just said

As an empty vessel someone called you, never will u understand grin
Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by Empiree: 2:54am On May 30, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

As an empty vessel someone called you, never will u understand grin
Thank God I don't understand. What I don't understand doesn't bother me cheesy
Re: Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Empiree:
Thank God I don't understand. What I don't understand doesn't bother me cheesy

Because you're clueless like the Late baby Aishat's husband and the one and only messenger of allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kidnapped In Cross River While Travelling To Village For His Father’s Burial / 3 Kenyan Men Who Stole Bibles In Church Arraigned In Court (Photos) / MKO Abiola’s Brother In Court For Duping A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.