Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership (82589 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by kellynexx007(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2022
IF YOU THINK BUHARI LIKE ANY IGBO THEN YOU ARE THEY DREAMING...WAKE UP FROM UR STUPID SLUMBER AND SMELL THE GAS IN UR HOUSE

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by tunapawizzy: 3:59pm On May 24, 2022
jiz:
PYO is the real man. Hand writting is already on the wall. The wining card is Zulum for VP. PDP is also planning to repeat ATIKU/OBI.
The only good thing about Atiku/Obi ticket is that it gives igbos a sense of belonging and the clamour for igbo presidency has a real chance after 8 years...just get majority of the governors to be in PDP by 2031....my only fear is that Atiku presidency may damage Peter Obi's goodwill....see the moral burden Osinbajo is carrying right now. Atiku na thief he won't do shit, he has spent so much money in trying to become president of this country since 1993 and he will recoup everything if he becomes president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by EmmyDJourno: 3:59pm On May 24, 2022
Whether he get candidate or not wetin I know n say after May 2023, dem go drag Buhari pass Tiger Gen
He never see anything
The worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by NaijaCars4sale: 3:59pm On May 24, 2022
Wow, this is interesting
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by SensualMan: 4:00pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
It can be anybody, but may Tinubu never happen to us!!
Ameeeen!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by anambraamaka: 4:01pm On May 24, 2022
Story
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by kokoA(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2022
Another 70 years old man.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by bluefilm: 4:02pm On May 24, 2022
Who is ogbonnaya onu?

Abeg, forget that thing

Na Peter Obi I sabi

#GiveUsPeterObi

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Traplord09: 4:02pm On May 24, 2022
No body care about de killing ..
There family outside de country

So what politicians are after is election.... That all
Da we kill and keep kill to see who we win de electric election

Youth eye still da close ..... Bubu say lazy youths
It true youth don't have good spot of government
All da need is 1000 for killing
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Rawtruth1: 4:02pm On May 24, 2022
I think I believe this report. There are many reasons for that.

But it's obvious Tinubu can never be there because he looks too selfish.

Why not support South East? Justice, equity and Fairplay should have been Tinubu’s concern.

The disgrace is coming, oxygen should be kept near on the D day

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Sheggy13(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2022
Corporate2020:

Old brain is weak. But the main is clean.
What is clean about nepotism/tribalism? I used to admire him as an intellectual - a First Class Chemical Engineering graduate from Unilag and PhD Chemical Engineering, four years after his first degree without a Master's from one of the best Universities in the world, UCL Berkeley; but the way he allowed tribalism to weigh into the FIIRO leadership crisis even when they were clear evidence that indicted Chima Igwe, shows he isn't different from the normal Nigerian politician. I kinda believe this report too cos he seems like a conservative person like Buhari and who doesn't display weath ostentatiously unlike "moneybags" like Tinubu and Amaechi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by TheGift: 4:03pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:

I am not a Tinubu fan, but this reasoning is how some of us rationalized Buhari, then went From frying pan to fire.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by SaintLucia: 4:04pm On May 24, 2022
He's young at 70, this is Buhari choice as President of Ohaneze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by ogbuefi677(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2022
festacman:
Ogbonnaya Onu who introduced zero new ideas as minister of science and technology.
Tribalist.
Your real colour done flash again today.
Osunbade that has been going about sharing billions of naira,what is his own achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by tunapawizzy: 4:07pm On May 24, 2022
spy24:
I think that nigerias next president will be of Igbo extraction

Either from the south south or south east

That will be the fastest way to quell the tension that is threatening the unity of this country

the core north won't fight for the ticket those people guard the unity of the country beyond anything else

They'll put someone who will protect their interest there

The unity of Nigeria is realistically not under threat believe me, South east are the biggest agitators but their lawmakers and politicians do not want separation, the whole of the north do not want separation, the political class in the south west do not want separation, our colonial masters do not want separation....even the political class in the south south where the resources come from fo not want separation. It's all for selfish reasons though

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by toprealman: 4:08pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
You don't need Ogbonnaya Onu there trust me. I agree with you, Tinubu is a definite NO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by zanshi: 4:08pm On May 24, 2022
Buhari wey go dagbo everybody at the end of the day.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by SaintLucia: 4:09pm On May 24, 2022
bluefilm:
Who is ogbonnaya onu?

Abeg, forget that thing

Na Peter Obi I sabi

#GiveUsPeterObi
God forbid Obi Pandora. U want Nigerians to be doing sit at home every Monday. Let him condemn the activities of IPOB first.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by SmartPolician: 4:09pm On May 24, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Academic brilliance is not a measure of how effective a leader will be.

I am not talking about leadership; I am talking about using tech to improve how we run the country. I want to see some tech innovation in how government officials drive the country.

All this goes to show that Nigeria just needs to bridge the gap between academic performance and practical knowhow because nobody is exceptional in what they do if they don't understand the theoretical and practical aspects.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Ojuntana: 4:10pm On May 24, 2022
Mynd44:
Everyday different dark horse or annoyed candidate. You people leave me

Don't worry. Your eyes will clear on Saturday. Then you will ask for people to hold you

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by BabaO2: 4:11pm On May 24, 2022
Buhari is overrated, Buhari is not APC. Buhari has no such power to singlehandedly select a candidate moreover, when APC was a child bored of alliance.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by BrownRoofRep: 4:11pm On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

No longer Amaechi? You're the most confused person on Nairaland. "Anywhere belle face" political analyst!
Anyone but your aged, pant peeing, drug criminal convict.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by hotseat: 4:12pm On May 24, 2022
Anything to tickle the fancy of the SE would be deployed fully to lead them into a blind alley.

So much permutations based on Buhari's so-called preferred candidate.

Democracy is now being redefined as the government of Bubu, by Bubu and for Bubu!

Internal democracy indeed!

No wonder, the Abami Eda called it demonstration of craze!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Aboki99(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2022
Lol, the joke of the century.

No northerner will bypass Atiku or Saraki (PDP) or Kwankwaso (NNPP) and cast his vote for Onu whose people have not only been, to this day, insulting northerners and everyone but also have been killing northerners and chasing them out of the East like foreigners.

Plus, strategy-wise, it is politically suicidal for Buhari/Apc to field a southeasterner. Where can they secure the votes for him? In the East? Or will the Yorubas the Igbos have been calling names and telling that they prefer the Presidency to remain in the north to it rotating to SW, vote for them?

The Apc/Buhari can give their ticket to assuage Southeasterners or shed off the nepotism toga they want to shed off but not to win an election. Isn't democracy a game of numbers?

If the Apc gives an igbo man its ticket, then any body who gets the pdp ticket is the next President. This I know with near certainty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Mrexcell(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2022
Onu is an unassuming man not much is known about his achievements as governor peter obi will definitely defeat him if pdp allows him fly their ticket.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:13pm On May 24, 2022
Rawtruth1:
I think I believe this report. There are many reasons for that.

But it's obvious Tinubu can never be there because he looks too selfish.

Why not support South East? Justice, equity and Fairplay should have been Tinubu’s concern.

The disgrace is coming, oxygen should be kept near on the D day

I have heard from insiders in APC state level about this but I doubted it but with this report I think I am kind of start believing it. Buhari can actually whip surprises, that man na one kind man e no send anybody..

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by able20(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2022
According to the survey conducted, Nigerians can manage any of the candidates but not Mr. Tinubu, why naa??
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Beraphiu(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2022
These people are not serious, they want to use style to divert the attention of everyone.
It is not coming as a surprise, you must surely support your Master
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by gracealonev: 4:16pm On May 24, 2022
festacman:
Ogbonnaya Onu who introduced zero new ideas as minister of science and technology.

Haba!
Why are you Nigerians like this?

Don't tell me that you have forgotten that he suggested that Nigeria should start manufacturing pencils.

grin
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by BlazinGlory40: 4:16pm On May 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
All these one na to sell paper

Buhari choice is the Trusted one, no be 2022 he make the decision

Nobody 60 and above go get that ticket

By next week, you will understand that traditional titles isn’t the same as endorsement. And when it happens, you will go completely silent on nairaland. I just can’t wait.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by buhariguy(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2022
Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.