Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! (27216 Views)

My Workers Are Ripping Me On Site / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan / Bank Workers Pull Out Of Planned Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by LordErrk: 3:11pm On May 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Your father is the anumanu.

FYi, I'm a Dangote Staff. I've worked with Guiness, Friesland Foods and Flour Mills, Apapa.
I've got all in life.

Who da fhuck are you boy?

SMH

Y'all sad-boys are just plain stupid.

Even your father is disappointed, he should have put it in her ass.

Lol. With how you just listed a million jobs you've worked at, it's like you did a very unimportant role, like cleaning toilet. Stupid child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by adisabarber(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2022
You kept 25000 in a bag ? Just look for 25k to refund the company and learn from this experience

lalalista:
Good morning all, please I need intelligence support in this situation I found myself.

Our sachet water factory is in the same compound that we live, we needed workers and contacted an agent to provide us with a motor boy and a driver. The boys came and worked with us for 5 days and after 5days they said they got another appointment somewhere better and they want to leave. We allowed them to go but 3 days later we discovered that the 25000 naira I kept in a bag was missing. The night before they left , I saw some suspicious moves by the motor boy but my mind didn't go there. Now we have called the agent to produce the boy but he's telling stories that he doesn't know anything about him and the information he filled was wrong. Can I get the agent arrested ? What should I do? Your advice is needed
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Exsonyaksoncons: 3:23pm On May 24, 2022
Before you get the police to arrest them you will spend more than 25k

So what's the point

Just leave them
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2022
post=113121196:
[b][/b]
Yes, your company can get them arrested.
Report to the police and get ready to get a lawyer.

No need for lawyer for 25k the police can handle that and the agent will pay the money simple, the police knows how to handle small small issues like this without going to court
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Sijo01(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2022
Didn't you document them before they started working for you?

Oh, no official contract was signed. Typical naija employer. Odoman do body
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Zolyjagorr(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2022
Jokkarm2:

Oga calm down , na you Bleep up. first of all, you did not keep the money well. secondly, the wahala of police, lawyer, transport , stress, pass the 25,000.00 just learn from it and move on.

A good police will collect just 5k and get job done... If you be padi with your area police, 5k too much sef ... I no dey pity criminal o!
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Tranquility2345: 3:30pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:
Good morning all, please I need intelligence support in this situation I found myself.

Our sachet water factory is in the same compound that we live, we needed workers and contacted an agent to provide us with a motor boy and a driver. The boys came and worked with us for 5 days and after 5days they said they got another appointment somewhere better and they want to leave. We allowed them to go but 3 days later we discovered that the 25000 naira I kept in a bag was missing. The night before they left , I saw some suspicious moves by the motor boy but my mind didn't go there. Now we have called the agent to produce the boy but he's telling stories that he doesn't know anything about him and the information he filled was wrong. Can I get the agent arrested ? What should I do? Your advice is needed

First of all, go and find the meaning of robbery in a dictionary angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by SavageResponse(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:
I have evidence but not the one that can be seen. The boy's phone has been switched off since and he initially wasn't picking calls

It's best for you to accept the loss as a lesson and move on.

If you decide to pursue it I can guarantee that the Nigeria police will milk you dry!
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by chaloskyx: 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
rob them back now
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by peedeeasobie(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:

Oga, arrest the agent and the boys will produce the money. You don't need evidence now. Just arrest the agent and the boys will show.
Police knows how the boys will produce the money
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by ajayiopy: 3:41pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:

NO GUARANTORS?
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Aganju849: 3:43pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:
I have evidence but not the one that can be seen. The boy's phone has been switched off since and he initially wasn't picking calls

You were careless
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by OvertheTop(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2022
post=113121196:
[b][/b]

He Might Spend More than 25k...to follow through with this case....

Next time make sure you use Established Agents and Also Do a Background Address Verification and Guarantors form filling) on Your Workers
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Germi9: 3:55pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:

Forget the money after all you have learned
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Prozico22(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2022
Ishilove:

On top of 25k?
na wetin buhari turn nigeria too
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by pennywys(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2022
post=113121196:
[b][/b]
for just 25k, however he has no evidence against these boys. According to him he only discovered this three days after the boys have left
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Johnsown1(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2022
Oga move on, your careless that's the thing because your acting based on suspicion. You don't check your stocks or validate your accounts
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 24, 2022
Ishilove:

On top of 25k?
May be lawyer fee go be like #1500
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Mikeiron78(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2022
"Our sachet water factory is in the same compound that we live", where is NAFDAC to pick these criminals up
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:

on top 25k ? lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Tzar(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2022
Nigerians are so wicked. You give them a job and they will make you bleed for it.
Didn’t they fill a guarantors form?
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Kaysalas(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Money wea no reach $1 dollar
grin grin grin guy! Cool down! D money pass $1, na $10 e bin nor reach grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by ceejay80s(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Dear OP, Firstly, You shouldn't be living in the same compound with a sachet water factory; it's a grave crime.

Secondly, you said you've got an evidence but it's "Unseen" that is; Not genuine, not substantial and not real.
Theres no way you gonna pin in on that boy.

Lastly, you were careless with that money and if I were your elder brother, I'd flog you for loosing the money and you'll get another lashing for giving a lame excuse.

Get on with it, it's just a lesson learned.
u might be the pure water thief for saying this
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by deflover(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:

on top 25k
oga rest.
na u keep money carelessly

e be like say u get money to waste.
when u call police u go pay
u get lawyer..
u go pay...
u get money to pursue 25k
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by dododawa1: 4:38pm On May 24, 2022
Did you have CCTV to show evidence?
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Bbbw: 4:39pm On May 24, 2022
Really
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Asianjollof007: 4:40pm On May 24, 2022
post=113121196:
[b][/b] Yes, your company can get them arrested. Report to the police and get ready to get a lawyer.

Naija police and lawyer on top 25K. I laugh
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Anthropo: 4:41pm On May 24, 2022
What concerns agent here bro ?
Cashio:
The agent might have to provide them, but you don't have any evidence against them
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Flashhy001: 4:52pm On May 24, 2022
That was careless on your own part
Keeping money around the factory premises
Reporting the boy or agent to the police will cost you more than that 25k
Just admit you lost and move on
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Cashio(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2022
Anthropo:
What concerns agent here bro ?
I nor even know...���
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by chigoizie7(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2022
You better count your loss, personally, I wouldn’t even involve the police.

Did I hear you say you have evidence? Is it substantial?
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by kernniejay(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
socialmediaman:

PS: You weren't robbed, your money was stolen. There's a difference. Robbery involves force, like when someone forcefully takes something from you with threats of causing harm. Theft is when they steal it from you without threat or force.

Op is correct and in order. Check the meaning of "rob" in the dictionary. How else do you want him to state the topic, may be "I have been 'stolen' by my workers, please help!" ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / My Experience As A Banker / Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.