Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates (33041 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share / Primary: Lagos APC Picks Salvador, Pedro, Five Others To Screen Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 10:53am On May 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

But those nass members led by gbaja mumu true true. He was too occupied with disadvantaging others and making obnoxious provisions from direct primary to resignation of appointees he didn't see when he kicked himself out of the field. Worst still, they can't use the CSOs and public opinion through the media to bully Bubu on this one.
This is a classic case of 1-1 goalless draw.
Gbaja especially.

Acting like an Emperor.....He doesn't know anything. Statutory Delegates in the mud, e be like say I don dey like this Buhari oooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 10:54am On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

Time has elapsed
Buhari my Man.....I like this man.

grin cheesy
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:54am On May 24, 2022
AbuAeesha:
with all these tactics seeming obvious that APC/presidency wants to sideline Tinubu,
even though politics is a dirty and betrayal is always imminent,
but Tinubu has paid his dues for APC/presidency.
if u knw u knw
lie..Dem no dey dash person presidency just because of 'Due' undecided...not only that, he's not capable of fixing Nigeria ,his loyalty will be to northern cabal as always and not to Nigeria and nigerians.. he'll be cow in the face of threat from them undecided..and knowing yoruba for their legendary cowardly traits,he'll easily chicken out ,same way Obj,a general for that matter, developed cold feet when Sani Yerima,ex Zamfara govnor introduced Shari'a law in his state to operate alongside the Constitution! what did Obasanjo do? Nothing! we need a man with a ball of steel to fixt things up without being loyal or partial to any side... Tinubu can never do that..and for info, Tinubu NEVER developed Lagos..all the major infrastructure were all ready on ground before he came in.late jakande even did a whole lot better than him
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by bluefilm: 10:56am On May 24, 2022
As it stands now, we will happily welcome tinubu to PDP because e don bee for am for APC. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Osibajo2023: 10:56am On May 24, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

I first know say ur brain dey malfunction. Isn't it easier to buy over the delegates since they're now fewer? Mumu.....
na u be mumu, it won't be easy to buy over these calibers of delegates, ex-president, ex- governors, etc. One go just waste his money because it is putting salt in a ocean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by garfield1: 11:00am On May 24, 2022
fergie001:

Buhari my Man.....I like this man.

grin cheesy

But honestly,I don't understand that amendment oh.I can't find where it stated that statutory delegates will not be used
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by nedu666: 11:01am On May 24, 2022
Apga anambra has more delegates than apc lagos

6 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by garfield1: 11:01am On May 24, 2022
Osibajo2023:
na u be mumu, it won't be easy to buy over these calibers of delegates, ex-president, ex- governors, etc. One go just waste his money because it is putting salt in a ocean.

You are wrong.adhoc delegates are mostly common party members and footsoldiers at the grassroot while those ex presidents,ex governors are the statutory delegates that will miss out

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Ttalk: 11:01am On May 24, 2022
lecowas:

Everything u see is Tinubu, even in ur dreams. I hope u won’t have heart attack IF he becomes a president. My candidate is Osinbajo or Peter Obi. But the politics of hatred u lots play will make me support Tinubu if Osinbajo fails to clinch the ticket. And stop claiming Yoruba. We don’t know what u’re trying to gain from maligning a people and claiming to come from the region.

Ashiere omo Igbo ni Bobo yen.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by lecowas: 11:02am On May 24, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr140:

Oga, go and siddon! You dont have anything meaningful to say. Just say you'll support Tinubu because you're a pathetic urchin and a tribalist at that and not because of people hating on him.
We Nigerians are òur own problem. We choose to play ethnicity over competency and thus, why we are where we are today.

Shut the fck up. U lots are the most ethnocentric bigots I've seen in Nigeria. If it is not igbo, then it is not good. That's why it's difficult for people from other tribes to flourish in igbo land like u people flourish in other people's land. But when they give u the same treatment, u begin to cry foul.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Nigerialabalaba: 11:03am On May 24, 2022
Udemzy05:

Who is Uwazueuike?

Just look at the person you're quoting, that prodigal son.

Very funny, anything to massage your ego .
U coward wey dey hide for keyboard na u con ne sombori? grin
Uwazuruike na d one wey give d terrorist mnk d format e dey use for suckers wey dey follow am upandan.
U must be indomie generation if u tink say uwazuruike na ur papa mate. Uwazuruike don see our so called ibo leaders finish. e no say dem be fraudsters. E remind me of wetin late Olorogun michael ibru tell him wife about Ibori say ibori na crook make cecilia no have anytin to do with Ibori but cecilia no hear and end for prison las las. Uwazuruike sabi all of dis useless ibo leaders and politicians

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Skyehigher1: 11:05am On May 24, 2022
What I know pretty sure is that tinubu will win APC presidential primaries very sure. If you like use half person delegates he will still win APC presidential primaries know this know peace . With my own calculation out of that 19 states tinubu is already have almost 800 delegates for his side
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by lecowas: 11:06am On May 24, 2022
Ttalk:

Ashiere omo Igbo ni Bobo yen.

I know na. Those guys are something else. I don't even know the candidate the guy supports, he's only everywhere crying against Tinubu, abi Tinubu collected his girlfriend ni? Na wa o
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by myola(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba

Not everybody that didn't support Tinubu is Igbo
Majority of sensible yorubas are not in support of BAT, only those that are eating or looking forward to eat crumbles from him and those cashing out deceiving him amongst the yorubas you will see shouting online

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by miqos02(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2022
SerikiFulani:

The reason buhari can't support tinubu is cos he can't be controlled... Tinubu is a Godfather and no president love to handover to someone they can't control or influence.
you think anyone can really control A President & Commander in chief of the Armed forces ?

Think again please.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Validated: 11:09am On May 24, 2022
Peacecore:
And for ya mind now the thing has totally boot Jagaban out of the race. If u can look at those states that now have the voting strength. Tell me who has the majority.
The problem is that Governors are no longer in control, rather party leadership and oresidency are. The LGAs are easily controlled by FG with the autonomy bill signed into law by the president

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by deltaprincess(f): 11:09am On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is shooting from all cylinders and the mission s to cripple every Tinubu chances of bribing and begging his way to become APC flag bearer for 2023

Buhari is giving to Tinubu what Tinubu gave to ambode in 2019 and I'm so loving it.

It is better for a northerner to retain presidency than for Tinubu to have it..

That is not correct. Don't you think it will be more feasible for Tinubu to bribe the delegates when the numbers have been curtailed?

Just common sense.

Don't read meaning to things.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by PrinceOfLagos: 11:10am On May 24, 2022
deltaprincess:

That is not correct. Don't you think it will be more feasible for Tinubu to bribe the delegates when the numbers have been curtailed?

Just common sense.

Don't read meaning to things.
This girl I've told you many times that I don't discuss politics with women

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Nigerialabalaba: 11:10am On May 24, 2022
fergie001:

Gbaja especially.

Acting like an Emperor.....He doesn't know anything. Statutory Delegates in the mud, e be like say I don dey like this Buhari oooo grin grin grin grin
hahaha.. u be learner. na those statutory delegates dey control d elected delegates and PMB know say e no really matter weda he sign am or not.

For example, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Lagos for example go go with Ladoja/Adelabu dem, Oyetola/Omisore, Aketi and Sanwo/Tinubu wey dey Tinubu kitty so dat alone go deliver about 75% votes for SW alone to Tinubu. Osoba/Ogd go still split some Ogun state delehates for Tinubu while Opeyemi Bamidele and co go get some Ekiti delegates for Tinubu and Tinubu still lock down Kano, Katsina, Edo etc so weda 8K delegates or 2k delegates. same ni
Na Lawan and Orji Kalu lose pass becos now na d Governors go decide.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by deltaprincess(f): 11:13am On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This girl I've told you many times that I don't discuss politics with women

LOL!!

So primitive!!
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by PrinceOfLagos: 11:17am On May 24, 2022
deltaprincess:

LOL!!

So primitive!!
Go to romance section or sexuality section dear, politics section is for MEN

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 11:18am On May 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

hahaha.. u be learner. na those statutory delegates dey control d elected delegates and PMB know say e no really matter. Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Lagos for example go go with Ladoja/Adelabu dem, Oyetola/Omisore, Aketi and Sanwo/Tinubu wey dey Tinubu kitty so dat alone go deliver about 75% votes for SW alone to Tinubu. Na Lawan and Orji Kalu lose pass becos now na d Governors go decide.

You need tutorial......that a State has over 130 people voting now has three doesn't mean anything to you?

See, don't bother yourself....Just hope Buhari picks your candidate, anybody he decides on will fly the Party's ticket. I have continued to re-echo it since last year.

If you like get 10000 delegates, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by DAwest7: 11:18am On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is shooting from all cylinders and the mission s to cripple every Tinubu chances of bribing and begging his way to become APC flag bearer for 2023

Buhari is giving to Tinubu what Tinubu gave to ambode in 2019 and I'm so loving it.

It is better for a northerner to retain presidency than for Tinubu to have it..
increase the volume comrade
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Aliou007(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2022
I come in peace brother. Buying the delegates sef dey o. But PMB’s plan is to assist the Igbos win the coming elections. If you understand my point.
SledgeHammerer:

I first know say ur brain dey malfunction. Isn't it easier to buy over the delegates since they're now fewer? Mumu.....

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by deltaprincess(f): 11:19am On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Go to romance section or sexuality section dear, politics section is for MEN

With your mindset ot is clear you are completely delusional. Which speaks volume in your allegiance and judgment.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by AGOSUPPLY: 11:20am On May 24, 2022
PURE AGO(Diesel) AVAILABLE FOR SUPPLY IN LAGOS @N665 ,CALL/WHATSAPP THE NUMBER ON MY SIGNATURE IF INTERESTED
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The igbos are at advantage here

Let's see if Tinubu will travel to the east to beg and bribe delegates if Dem born am well grin cheesy

Let him come. We will welcome him at the airport. He must share money from the bullion van.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Olumaeme: 11:22am On May 24, 2022
They are just panel beating this electoral act anyhow
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 11:24am On May 24, 2022
garfield1:
But honestly,I don't understand that amendment oh.I can't find where it stated that statutory delegates will not be used

S84(8:

A Political Party that adopts the system of indirect Primaries for the choice of its candidate shall clearly outline in its constitution and rule the procedure for the democratic election of delegates to vote at the Convention, Congress or meeting.

Democratic there means that every delegate that must vote at the election must be a product of election for that purpose ONLY.

They tried to amend it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7119648/electoral-act-senate-amends-section

https://www.nairaland.com/7121653/reps-amend-electoral-act-allow

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by PrinceOfLagos: 11:24am On May 24, 2022
deltaprincess:

With your mindset ot is clear you are completely delusional. Which speaks volume in your allegiance and judgment.
Your headache dear, I don't give a fuckabout what you think of me..

Discussing politics with You is a total waste of time
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Udemzy05: 11:26am On May 24, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

U coward wey dey hide for keyboard na u con ne sombori? grin
Uwazuruike na d one wey give d terrorist mnk d format e dey use for suckers wey dey follow am upandan.
U must be indomie generation if u tink say uwazuruike na ur papa mate. Uwazuruike don see our so called ibo leaders finish. e no say dem be fraudsters. E remind me of wetin late Olorogun michael ibru tell him wife about Ibori say ibori na crook make cecilia no have anytin to do with Ibori but cecilia no hear and end for prison las las. Uwazuruike sabi all of dis useless ibo leaders and politicians

Trash,dey post mumu smiley dey decieve
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by AbuAeesha: 11:27am On May 24, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
lie..Dem no dey dash person presidency just because of 'Due' undecided...not only that, he's not capable of fixing Nigeria ,his loyalty will be to northern cabal as always and not to Nigeria and nigerians.. he'll be cow in the face of threat from them undecided..and knowing yoruba for their legendary cowardly traits,he'll easily chicken out ,same way Obj,a general for that matter, developed cold feet when Sani Yerima,ex Zamfara govnor introduced Shari'a law in his state to operate alongside the Constitution! what did Obasanjo do? Nothing! we need a man with a ball of steel to fixt things up without being loyal or partial to any side... Tinubu can never do that..and for info, Tinubu NEVER developed Lagos..all the major infrastructure were all ready on ground before he came in.late jakande even did a whole lot better than him
oga if u don't knw no dey argue.
God has already destined that all these will happen.
but no doubt that tinubu played a vital role in emergence of buhari is president,how many times have buhari contested in past all to no avail.
but with the intelligence,funds,political strength of tinubu he help APC/buhari to achieve long term ambition,and since then tinubu has also been nurturing his ambition for the apex seat in the country.
none of these pple owe me a dime.
no dey argue,go do research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US / Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) / Official Photos From Desmond Elliot’s Inauguration Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.