Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates (33029 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share / Primary: Lagos APC Picks Salvador, Pedro, Five Others To Screen Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by Ojuntana: 11:18pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:

It is the same thing we are saying.you believe that even if buhari isn't involved,he will lose
You believe you know what I believe
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by garfield1: 12:52am On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

Ikpeazu as well
Agom unopposed...

Austin akobundu won in central.what of north
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 7:25am On May 25, 2022
garfield1:
Austin akobundu won in central.what of north
Second Phase of the Battle - Mao Ohuabunwa.

Benjamin Kalu will get the fight of his life against Ukeje. She is a three-timer House of Reps member, but stepped down for Anyaso in 2019 who eventually lost to the HoR Spokesperson. PDP had to go call her out to fight Ben.

Unfortunately, there is no Marafa in Abia.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by garfield1: 9:06am On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

Second Phase of the Battle - Mao Ohuabunwa.

Benjamin Kalu will get the fight of his life against Ukeje. She is a three-timer House of Reps member, but stepped down for Anyaso in 2019 who eventually lost to the HoR Spokesperson. PDP had to go call her out to fight Ben.

Unfortunately, there is no Marafa in Abia.

Ouk victory will always rub off on ben.ukeje isq shameless, she should be gunning for senate.I admire her beauty,she and nkeiruka...Mao humiliation will be heavy this time...
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 11:56am On May 25, 2022
garfield1:
OUK victory will always rub off on ben.ukeje isq shameless, she should be gunning for senate.I admire her beauty,she and nkeiruka...Mao humiliation will be heavy this time...
Does any Nigerian politician have shame? They are all shameless.

She is very beautiful and they want Ben out of the House @ all costs. You don't know what's happening in Bende, OUK has commandeered that place.

garfield1:
Its like adhoc election in anambra also didn't hold and Chris uba and Stella oduah are manipulating the list.seems they are pro wike

Oduah is working for her Senate Primaries, as well as Chris Uba.

Uba was alienated from the Party until Wike went to dust him up after Anambra Guber. He is Wike 100% and he has taken over the delegates list, and just like Abia they did without proper information to INEC.

This desperation from this NWC & your man from Rivers will melt the Party.

In the SE, only Enugu is free.
-I explained that of Abia yesterday.

-Imo won't participate in the Presidential Primary, their Ward Congress has been shifted go next week.

- Ebonyi is under Court Order, unless something is done this week, they won't participate in the Presidential Primary, same as Plateau.

- The FHC, Abuja also ruled on Akwa Ibom adhoc ward delegates Congress, ordering a status quo antebellum. They went ahead to use the list for Primaries and will do same for Guber today. The FHC will rule today anyways, if they void that list...everything they have done is nonsense.

The FHC is already sitting as Raji is representing the Plaintiff and stressed to the Court that his order was disobeyed, whilst Paul Usoro (Former NBA President is representing PDP). Justice Egwuatu has adjourned to June 1 that means if the Court rules against Akwa Ibom PDP, they have no candidate for 2023 and if they vote in the Presidential Primary, it is likely to be void.

PDP is likely to play safe and perhaps, take them out of the Presidential Primary.

The meat of the whole matter is:

Obi will step down from the PDP Primaries, and be watching out for Atiku. If Atiku wins, he is 90% to be picked as VP again, but if Atiku loses, Obi is out of the Party to hurt PDP. (This is the latest)
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by garfield1: 12:10pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

Does any Nigerian politician have shame? They are all shameless.

She is very beautiful and they want Ben out of the House @ all costs. You don't know what's happening in Bende, OUK has commandeered that place.

Oduah is working for her Senate Primaries, as well as Chris Uba.

Uba was alienated from the Party until Wike went to dust him up after Anambra Guber. He is Wike 100% and he has taken over the delegates list, and just like Abia they did without proper information to INEC.

This desperation from this NWC & your man from Rivers will melt the Party.

In the SE, only Enugu is free.
-I explained that of Abia yesterday.

-Imo won't participate in the Presidential Primary, their Ward Congress has been shifted go next week.

- Ebonyi is under Court Order, unless something is done this week, they won't participate in the Presidential Primary, same as Plateau.

- The FHC, Abuja also ruled on Akwa Ibom adhoc ward delegates Congress, ordering a status quo antebellum. They went ahead to use the list for Primaries and will do same for Guber today. The FHC will rule today anyways, if they void that list...everything they have done is nonsense.

The FHC is already sitting as Raji is representing the Plaintiff and stressed to the Court that his order was disobeyed, whilst Paul Usoro (Former NBA President is representing PDP). Justice Egwuatu has adjourned to June 1 that means if the Court rules against Akwa Ibom PDP, they have no candidate for 2023 and if they vote in the Presidential Primary, it is likely to be void.

PDP is likely to play safe and perhaps, take them out of the Presidential Primary.

The meat of the whole matter is:

Obi will step down from the PDP Primaries, and be watching out for Atiku. If Atiku wins, he is 90% to be picked as VP again, but if Atiku loses, Obi is out of the Party to hurt PDP. (This is the latest)

What is happening in aks is exactly what I calculated for rivers.it may happen to abia pdp too.I dont understand the situation in ebonyi since umahi defected...

In plateau,I know jang and useni are feuding and senator gyang lost to hon mwadkom yesterday.
Wike has not just proven to be brutal and brutish but very tactical and deft..look at how he is undermining obi in anambra and outplaying atiku nationally...

Why does pdp want Ben out so badly? Is he a threat like dagogo? I see him succeeding ouk later.abia north will likely do apc sak this time..I heard apga is also pulling crowd via udensi...

This adhoc list is really tearing pdp apart in many states.seems apc has handled hers well because apart from complains in rivers,can't see any other.
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 2:19pm On May 25, 2022
garfield1:
What is happening in aks is exactly what I calculated for Rivers.it may happen to abia pdp too.
Rivers PDP is free I have told you before.

Abia PDP will escape because there is no Marafa. INEC will always stay neutral in adhoc Ward Congresses. Their report is usually internal and they stay neutral, they repeated the same in the AKS case today. No candidate is petitioning in Abia.

I dont understand the situation in Ebonyi since umahi defected...
When Umahi left, Tochukwu Okorie was elected defeating Silas Onu. Now Onu went to Court and won hence he was sworn-in as Chair in April this year. PDP and Okorie appealed the case.

Ogba wants to be Gov but the State EXCO looks like they don't want him. So, he conducted his own Ward Congress and the other faction led by the State Party Chair did theirs. Even the 5-man PDP Electoral Committee shared themselves.

In the midst of this on May 23, Appeal Court ordered status quo ante bellum (that Okorie be returned pending the determination of the suit). So everybody is confused. Like Obi, like Anyim.

PDP is studying it. Primaries won't hold there tofay.

The orders below:

In Plateau,I know jang and useni are feuding and senator gyang lost to hon mwadkom yesterday.
At least that one is feud, not disputed Congresses.

Wike has not just proven to be brutal and brutish but very tactical and deft..look at how he is undermining Obi in anambra and outplaying atiku nationally...
Because Obi is not an Obaseki. That's why he was attacking Oba everywhere because he couldn't have his way. Atiku believes his friends and money can get him everything but you should also know that the Govs are ruling the show especially with Buhari not signing the amendment.

Why does PDP want Ben out so badly? Is he a threat like dagogo? I see him succeeding ouk later. Abia North will likely do apc sak this time..I heard apga is also pulling crowd via udensi...
Udensi is no threats he is from same place as Otti. They will simply share their votes.

APC can't win. Their only strongholds is in the North. They didn't spread their tentacles, almost all appointments they influenced was in the North. Again, the Ikechi Emenike factor is a problem.
Don't forget the Ikonne used to be a lecturer and then VC at ABSU in Uche Ogar's LGA so he knows his way around.

Again Mao can't defeat OUK but they need votes to quell the uprising in the North. PDP votes in the South is impenetrable, they also win Central but not convincingly. So Ukeje & Mao will help them, that's the idea. Ben is young and been groomed so they want to cut him off in his prime.

This adhoc list is really tearing pdp apart in many states.seems APC has handled hers well because apart from complains in Rivers, can't see any other.
They want to push one man's interests but 2023 is different. Their strongholds in the SE is no more. SE will vote according to interests not Party unlike before.

Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by garfield1: 2:38pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

Rivers PDP is free I have told you before.

Abia PDP will escape because there is no Marafa. INEC will always stay neutral in adhoc Ward Congresses. Their report is usually internal and they stay neutral, they repeated the same in the AKS case today. No candidate is petitioning in Abia.

When Umahi left, Tochukwu Okorie was elected defeating Silas Onu. Now Onu went to Court and won hence he was sworn-in as Chair in April this year. PDP and Okorie appealed the case.

Ogba wants to be Gov but the State EXCO looks like they don't want him. So, he conducted his own Ward Congress and the other faction led by the State Party Chair did theirs. Even the 5-man PDP Electoral Committee shared themselves.

In the midst of this on May 23, Appeal Court ordered status quo ante bellum (that Okorie be returned pending the determination of the suit). So everybody is confused. Like Obi, like Anyim.

PDP is studying it. Primaries won't hold there tofay.

The orders below:

At least that one is feud, not disputed Congresses.

Because Obi is not an Obaseki. That's why he was attacking Oba everywhere because he couldn't have his way. Atiku believes his friends and money can get him everything but you should also know that the Govs are ruling the show especially with Buhari not signing the amendment.

Udensi is no threats he is from same place as Otti. They will simply share their votes.

APC can't win. Their only strongholds is in the North. They didn't spread their tentacles, almost all appointments they influenced was in the North. Again, the Ikechi Emenike factor is a problem.
Don't forget the Ikonne used to be a lecturer and then VC at ABSU in Uche Ogar's LGA so he knows his way around.

Again Mao can't defeat OUK but they need votes to quell the uprising in the North. PDP votes in the South is impenetrable, they also win Central but not convincingly. So Ukeje & Mao will help them, that's the idea. Ben is young and been groomed so they want to cut him off in his prime.

They want to push one man's interests but 2023 is different. Their strongholds in the SE is no more. SE will vote according to interests not Party unlike before.

In ebonyi,I believe anyimi is in charge and wants to impose Sylvester ogbagaa...

Abia north can produce bloc votes plus umuahia votes.ukwa can rebel and join apc.I dont think Oti is contesting and if he does,he won't get meaningful votes just like in 2023...abia might not escape.you dont know what abaribe and co are cooking.they can even help yo dilute obingwa votes
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by fergie001: 2:55pm On May 25, 2022
garfield1:
In Ebonyi,I believe Anyim is in charge and wants to impose Sylvester ogbagaa...
Everything is just one kind there now.

Abia north can produce bloc votes plus umuahia votes.ukwa can rebel and join APC. I dont think Oti is contesting and if he does,he won't get meaningful votes just like in 2023...abia might not escape. You don't know what Abaribe and co are cooking. They can even help yo dilute obingwa votes
Otti left APC yesterday, he is shopping for a Party but leaving APGA was his biggest mistake. Emenike is firmly in control in Abia.

The LGA of the Gov is untouchable, he has his Senate and he has his candidate, what do you think will stop him? APGA has offered their ticket to Abaribe, he is still consulting. Ukwa will complain but they won't do much. How will Abia-N produce bloc votes when it is likely they will get the Deputy again....and the PDP is deplohing their warriors.

If there will be any changes, just if there is....It will depend on the APC Candidate and that's in the Central where APC leaders haven't done well @ allllll. If the leaders in APC in Central behave half what their North counterparts are doing, we would be talking of a chance. Now, it is slim....
Re: APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates by garfield1: 3:00pm On May 25, 2022
fergie001:

Everything is just one kind there now.

Otti left APC yesterday, he is shopping for a Party but leaving APGA was his biggest mistake. Emenike is firmly in control in Abia.

The LGA of the Gov is untouchable, he has his Senate and he has his candidate, what do you think will stop him? APGA has offered their ticket to Abaribe, he is still consulting. Ukwa will complain but they won't do much. How will Abia-N produce bloc votes when it is likely they will get the Deputy again....and the PDP is deplohing their warriors.

If there will be any changes, just if there is....It will depend on the APC Candidate and that's in the Central where APC leaders haven't done well @ allllll. If the leaders in APC in Central behave half what their North counterparts are doing, we would be talking of a chance. Now, it is slim....

Sad.let me retreat back to crs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.