Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong (39323 Views)

When Paying A Debt Goes Wrong-How A Customer Incurred Extra N6m Debt. / Online Buying Goes Wrong... / Money Transferred To UBA Landed In Firstbank Account: Nibss Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Danonym: 9:42am On May 24, 2022
Hi everybody, I collected Loan from addmoney.

A loan of N31,000...I made a transaction and it went horribly wrong, so I had to borrow from another app and pay them their 37k, they said they did not receive it...I contacted my bank and nothing yet..

Now my loan has been 4 days overdue and I am to pay N40,000, I've been hustling and trying to pay back but to no avail

Just yesterday they called my family and insulted them, the thing just weaken me, they promised I will go viral....I am just currently lying down, weak..nothing to do..
Also this is my first post

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by bmdmix15: 9:53am On May 24, 2022
Danonym:
A loan of N31,000...I made a transaction and it went horribly wrong, so I had to borrow from another app and pay them their 37k, they said they did not receive it...I contacted my bank and nothing yet.. now my loan has been 4 days overdue and I am to pay N40,000, I've been hustling and trying to pay back but to no avail, just yesterday they called my family and insulted them, the thing just weaken me, they promised I will go viral....I am just currently lying down, weak..nothing to do..
if u truly transferred dont bother doing another one, even if they later see it they wont agree they have seen it, just be contacting d bank to know if it has entered.

And let them b insulting u n ur family that's d worst dey can do, knowing fully well u made transfer already.

Peace

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by CrazyMan(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2022
If you truly made that transfer through your bank app, it should indicate if the transaction was successful or not. If the transaction status on you bank app is showing pending and you've been debited it means they didn't get the money.

I once made a transaction to a friend, I was debited so I didn't bother to check my bank app, after some hours he (my friend) called me that he hasn't received the money. I went back to my bank app and the transaction status was showing pending. I had to perform the transaction a second time (because I knew him personally and he needed the money urgently) before he received it. And by the time I woke up the following day, the pending transaction was later concluded as failed and my money was returned back to my account.

If you haven't yet been credited, contact your bank. You can call their customer care number and explain things directly to them.

Good luck.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Danonym: 5:27pm On May 24, 2022
It's been 4 days since the transfer was made.
I contacted my kuda and they've seen the transfer has been sent, But they said they haven't seen anything till now.
Also I want to thank everyone who responded,
I'm grateful.
I didn't even expect anybody to see this post....
Cus currently what's happening in my family and all around is making me feel very low.
I hope I move past this

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by EnglandAmaka(f): 10:37am On May 25, 2022
They don't call your contacts again. They will keep on calling you begging you to pay.

Talking out of experience. They don't call your contacts any more.

LCredit, Oxloan, Fairmoney, Ease Cash, True Naira. These ones here for sure don't call your contacts again.

Don't ask me how i found out

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by SecretReporter(f): 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
Sort it out with the loan company

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by MrCover: 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
Nawa o

Nothing No Go See ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
Send them a screenshot of your payment.
It should not be that hard.
That is why they have customer service representatives .
These guys need to be calming down for real....... in situations like this.

Only the criminals that borrowed money with the intention of not paying back should be shamed and embarrassed, we see them here most times typing 'shi shi' they will nevere pay back!
Dem barawos.
Awon Ole.

Stealing is in their DNAs cool.

DonMaxxy:
grin grin grin

Loan App is the latest cashout for guys way sabi. I know of a guy that borrowed money from 6 loan apps close to ₦100k

Quick check gave him ₦35k
Sokoloan gave him ₦16k to pay ₦21k
Aje Loan gave him ₦17k to ₦23k
EasiMoni gave him ₦16k to pay ₦21k800
Lcredit gave him ₦16k to pay ₦20k
Then 9cash and Hicash gave him ₦9k to pay ₦15k each.

He collected all there Money run. He said he will go to his bank and change both his ATM cards and block his account from auto debit.

They don call him tire. That's what he was telling me yesterday.

I am not in Nigeria, and don't have either NIN or Voters card, I would have followed his Tutorial on loan apps and cashout myself grin grin
We talk am,
We never type finish, oracle don click!
Tell your guy he is nothing but a criminal.
And all Nigerians will soon see him paraded like a thief that he is soon.
No be curse,
Na FACT.
Thank God all those companies you listed above are all here on Nairaland.
We helped you to highlight it already.

I am not in Nigeria, and don't have either NIN or Voters card, I would have followed his Tutorial on loan apps and cashout myself
We actually wish you come back from Kumasi and try yours too, so they can parade the 2 partners in crime.
Make dem give una megaphone � to be shouting throughout your local government say " I will never do it again, I will never steal again in my life" from 7am to 7pm for 90 days! cheesy
Dem no dey telli person.
Look at him justifying stealing and crime so brazenly. What a shame.

It is your type causing all these kinda embarrassment for good, sane, honest Nigerians like the OP.
SHAME ON UNA.

If the truth wanna kill some people, let dem die jare.

We Rise.

abbey621:
I just don't understand the business model, only a crazy business would believe they can loan Nigerians money and expect to be paid back. These businesses should know that most Nigerians are very very stubborn in fact very wicked set of people. People that would rent houses and refuse to pay and still threaten landlord for daring to ask for rent, people wey dey owe money but you will find them at beer and suya joint every weekend grin grin grin.

If these loan companies had done their risk analysis properly they would have seen someone who clearly cannot live within his means, they would have seen someone that is high risk, sooner or later most of these companies would pack up when they realize Nigerians no get shame, in fact shameless is our national identity grin grin grin grin
Lol cheesy
We don laff tire for area.
God save some Nigerians.
Thank God we still have the good ones sha.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Ekejoestar(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
E be like say this Agbaya up here didn't read the post before rushing to comment.

Well, to the crux of the matter, OP I think you should send them transaction receipt if it was online repayment you did and threaten to sue them unless they issue a rebuttal cos I see no reason why they have to call your family members since you haven't blocked any communication channel with them.

Speaking from two sides of your mouth, Agbaya

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Muhylonaire007: 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
Ha
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Authoreety: 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
Those loan apps can be so annoying..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Cmanforall: 1:50pm On May 25, 2022
Danonym:

A loan of N31,000...I made a transaction and it went horribly wrong, so I had to borrow from another app and pay them their 37k, they said they did not receive it...I contacted my bank and nothing yet..

Now my loan has been 4 days overdue and I am to pay N40,000, I've been hustling and trying to pay back but to no avail

Just yesterday they called my family and insulted them, the thing just weaken me, they promised I will go viral....I am just currently lying down, weak..nothing to do..
Whats the reason for taking the loan?
What did you do with the loan- investment, payback debt, gambling, drinks, etc.?

Can you say what the 'hustling' is?
Moreover, why take loan you can't pay back?

5 Likes

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Ethannathan(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
O
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by VlamesIffect(f): 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin grin

Why u sef dey go take loan when u no get means to payback? Abi na Man u straight win u use am carry?

11 Likes

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by moscobabs(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
Onigbese, go and pay your debt.

How on earth wul you collect loan and u won't pay back?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by princeemmma(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2022
Firstly why borrow loan when you feel you don't have source of income to return back? Before you could borrow any loan, you need think properly and plan of a way in which you would return the loan.

Secondly, how could you borrow so huge amount of money with huge that huge interest, what are you thinking? okay maybe to solve your problems then, now you are putting yourself in a bigger problem

The only you have to do currently now is that you get in contact with the loan company and explain things to them, tell them to give you more time, and that you will payback with time

But if they are insisting they can't give you time, then you will have to go rogue by erasing everything of your data with them and tell them if they can't give you time, they should do as they wish..........

And another thing is that it seems you are telling lie about you transferring money to them, because if you do, you would query the payment and even go rogue with them over the money

Nigeria too dey owe money, nobody they threaten Buhari now, why small company go dey threaten because of 30,000

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Nebulax: 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
Oh boy

31k to pay 40k within how many months?

Some loan companies won't make heaven aswear

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Creamypie(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
Hmm. Before you do their matter, transfer all contacts of important people to your phone, remove them from Sim. E get reason

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by visijo(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
My Sister, There Is No Need To Brag About Your Curves, Even Blackberry Had Curves Too but 2day is no more. Be Humble�

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by dvkot(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by donbenie(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
Ogbeni,if you borrowed then it is your responsibility to keep to the terms..
Carry your load..
Don't come here to look for a pity party..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by DropsMic(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
Sorry baba
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Ezedon(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
They are mad, they did same to me, inscribed WANTED on my picture and sent to my contacts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by OgunleyeA1: 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
OK
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Gkay1(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
Since sokoloan embarrassed me, to take loan from any app tire me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by BabaIbo: 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
I don't even know what to say...

If not for humans dubious nature I would have started a loan giving scheme because these guys are making lot of money o.

31k to pay 40k ke?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Legitz: 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
Go to your bank customer care to know if the money was delivered successfully to addmoney. If yes ,take it up with addmoney,if no then get reversal and refund addmoney .
Don't let any loan app frustrate you ,try your best to repay that loan.

If I'm in your shoe ,I will tell addmoney to collect their money from those family and friends they contacted. Few days after your loan is due ,they've started blackmailing you?

When Okash tried that nonsense with me ,I locked up , deleted their app ,I got 25k loan from them to repay 33k within 3weeks ,I was able to repay 30k within that 3 weeks ,thou not onces ,7k ,10k,13k. Then a day after my loan is due one of their collector( a lady) with loosed mouth messaged me on WhatsApp to threaten me ,threatening me with blackmail on top 3k ,that I already have in mind to pay ,they started increasing the intrest every day with different threat, they end up increasing the 3k to 26k before I deleted their app. They should go on with blackmailing me, I don't care, they should also get their money from anybody they blackmail me to

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by McOluOmo: 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
If yhu avoid loans, Loans will avoid yhu.

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by superCleanworks(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
grin loan and scam and MMM pandemic is chewing Nigerians raw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by Number2(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
V
Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by DonMaxxy(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin grin

Loan App is the latest cashout for guys way sabi. I know of a guy that borrowed money from 6 loan apps close to ₦100k

Quick check gave him ₦35k
Sokoloan gave him ₦16k to pay ₦21k
Aje Loan gave him ₦17k to ₦23k
EasiMoni gave him ₦16k to pay ₦21k800
Lcredit gave him ₦16k to pay ₦20k
Then 9cash and Hicash gave him ₦9k to pay ₦15k each.
He collected all there Money run. He said he will go to his bank and change both his ATM cards and block his account from auto debit.

They don call him tire. That's what he was telling me yesterday.
I am not in Nigeria, and don't have either NIN or Voters card, I would have followed his Tutorial on loan apps and cashout myself grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos / GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.