Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

What A Wife - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Wife (34040 Views)

PICS: Girls’ Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland King / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. / A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:38am On Dec 20, 2007
my bobo is far away now
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2007
Owww.So hw do u cope during d rainy season?
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2007
Hey mimi, where did u pop up 4rm.
Re: What A Wife by saucekid(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2007
the planet uranus
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2007
Saucekid, u no go kill me wit laughter
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2007
pop up ke no be mr seun, he had not siezed this site i wouldnt have gone anywhere now? i miss u guys sha

Migy
no be only rainy season anyways i have survived one and i hope it will be the last
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2007
A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open-mouthed kiss, then says she'll see him later and walks away. The wife glares at her husband and says, "Who the hell was that?" "Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress." "Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce." "I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce, it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Infinity or Lexus in the garage, and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours." Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Jim?" asks the wife. "That's his mistress," says her husband. "Ours is
prettier," she replies.
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2007
u guys might hate this but i think its the truth

3 guys were walking on a beach one day and encountered a genie. The genie said he was going to grant each person one wish. The first guy said said he wanted 2b the richest man in the world. He got his wish, and he overthrew Bill Gates. The second guy said he wanted to be the most powerful man in the world. He got his wish and became just that. The third guy said he wanted to be the most intelligent man in the world. The genie made him a woman.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

where is clem i miss her ooooooo ituen freezy ninjabyte sauce kid ur mouth eh and u tope or teadre becareful new year new brain ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2007
When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss.
The Brain said, "I should be Boss because I control the whole body's responses and functions."
The feet said, "We should be Boss as we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."
The hands said, "We should be Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."
And so it went on and on with the heart, the lungs and the eyes until finally the asshole spoke up.All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. So the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.Within a short time the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the Feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic and the brain fevered. Eventually they all decided that asshole should be the Boss,
so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the shit Management Lesson: You don't need brains to be a Boss any asshole will do. shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2007
SCENE 6
A judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divoce and asked,"what are the grounds 4 ur divoce?" She replied,"about 4 acres and a nice home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."
"No", he said,"i mean what is the foundation of this case?" She said, "it is made of concrete, brick and mortar" "I mean," what are ur relations like?" " I have an aunt and uncle living here in town,"
He said,"do you have a real grudge?" "No, "she replied," we have a 2-car car-port"
"Please", he replied again,"is there any infidelity in ur marriage?"
"Yes both my son and daughter has stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music"
"Ma, does ur husband ever beat you up?" "Yes, about twice a week he gets up earlier than i do"
In frustration the judge asked,"Lady, why do u want a divoce?" "Oh,"i don't want a divoce, she replied"my husband does. He said he can't communicate with me."
Re: What A Wife by Migines(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2007
Wow!
Re: What A Wife by ravenzord(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2007
love ur jokes girl,keep it up.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 12:44am On Dec 21, 2007
Hey mimi, welcome back. Clem would be so happy 2 see u.
Re: What A Wife by clemcykul(f): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2007
hallo dearie ure back and beta! i weely missed youuuuu kiss

ive searched evry where for u, just name the place ive searched there, even my handbag! grin grin grin
u are wellecame grin
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 5:53am On Dec 23, 2007
and your bra that u lost that day? tongue tongue tongue
Re: What A Wife by tommyex(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2007
ccccccccoooooooooooooooolllllllllll
i read the last 2 jokes,so so funny

Clemsy
did u check ur pocket??lol
Re: What A Wife by ThePope(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2007
nice jokes there mims, how u remembered the bra stuff, where've you been?
Re: What A Wife by clemcykul(f): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2007
HAHHA MIMIE TT was wearing it thinkn tthe ccups were faze caps grin grin
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2007
*talking to clemcy*.
No that was freezy.
Re: What A Wife by saucekid(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2007
*i know i saw TT with the facecaps that day* grin grin grin
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2007
Yeah, i bought the facecap at the palms, thd one with the G-UNIT logo on it.
*saucekid, note clemcy said ''faze caps'' not facecap'' as u mentioned*
Re: What A Wife by kaydee(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2007
@ Mimiko

Never knew this part of U. LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Re: What A Wife by Uzzyan: 2:34am On Dec 25, 2007
gooooooood galfrend
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 4:03am On Dec 25, 2007
@ TT
Ofcourse she meant face cap u know she assumes she relates with mature and smart people so, cry cry cry cry tongue tongue tongue tongue
@ kaydee
which other side of me do you know oooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked(who be u or who u be)pick ur choice
Re: What A Wife by Uzzyan: 4:07am On Dec 25, 2007
u r good gal. I mean really funny.
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2007
Whatever.
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2007
TT hehehehehehe christmas don seal ya mouth

Freezy where art thou?
Re: What A Wife by mimiko(f): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2007
as much as i hate to admit this u guys made part of this year fun for me meeting people is a priviledge meeting u guys and top of it all being able to yab one another and still hold no grudges i thank u all for being part of this funny part of me this year its a good thing to laugh all the time thanks guys kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What A Wife by ituen(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2007
Hey Mimi,

Long time no see. Wish you a merry nw yr and pray all ur pimples disappear on the 31st of december 2007, 11:59pm and leave just 1 pimple on 12.00am on the 1st of Jan 2008 to remind u of last year. grin grin grin grin grin grin

any sugesstiods as to where that pimple shld be located on Mimiko?

Entry closes on 31st of december 2007, 11:58pm family members, current Boyfriend and other prospectors need not apply
Re: What A Wife by Uzzyan: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2007
Her nose i guess
Re: What A Wife by topeteadr(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2007
Under her lips.
Re: What A Wife by saucekid(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2007
*bla bla region* undecided undecided undecided
involutary typin be this grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Caption this Picture / 40 Hilarious Pidgin Proverbs. / Soaking Garri After Buying Latest Gadgets; Even Kids Mad At GEJ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.