Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory (20399 Views)

El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years / El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Abdotcom(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2022
Tinubu is the best person to salvage this country
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju , on your mandate we stand. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
How are you faring today?..
Suffering and smiling.Oya,go and keep studying.okombe
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Tinubu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Nairaland supporter.I hope you will cast your vote in the primaries.Anu ntanta..
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Tinubu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
The one that have carefully submitted you to abject poverty and severe suffering.sote,beans na luxury food now.
Keep fooling yourself...
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2022
KoronaKola:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Meru gi Gini?..
Tinyere gi na oku mmuo..
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by lereinter(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What an elder see while sitting down, a child won't see it even if he climbs iroko tree

Bashir, you're a small boy , The Tinubu that your father did not endorse is who you saying s an important factor

Important factor for where ?

You're just a small boy

How does your comment compare to the bashir statement
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Juanmike(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju , on your mandate we stand. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
On his scrotal sac
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by PericomaNwankwo: 1:24pm On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What an elder see while sitting down, a child won't see it even if he climbs iroko tree

Bashir, you're a small boy , The Tinubu that your father did not endorse is who you saying s an important factor

You're just a small boy

Let's pretend you're right, but that doesn't change the truth of what he said. Tinubu was the most important factor in that election and the subsequent victory of MB.
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Pawpawtea: 1:33pm On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're just a small boy

***So you knew his dad's mind more than him. Pẹlẹ.
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by duro4chang(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2022
You don minit
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by cmikel: 1:40pm On May 24, 2022
abc115:

Bashir El-Rufai

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1529039568745398273

IN THE CASE OF AMBODE TINUBU PLAYED A GOD AND LIKE SOMEONE WHO CANNOT TAKE ADVISE EVEN FROM THE PRESIDENT.

WHEN HE LEFT ASO ROCK AFTER SEEING BABA THAT WAS THE END ..... THEY LEFT HIM TO DO HIS MIND BUT THEY ARE SURE THEY WILL GET BACK AT HIM SOME OTHER WAYS....

THEIR MIND IS THAT IF YOU CANNOT HEAR BABA THE PRESIDENT , THEN WHEN YOU BECOME PRESIDENT YOU WILL TURN US ALL TO YOUR SLAVE.

I WISH TINUBU ALL THE BEST AND TO BE PRESIDENT.

Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Emekaonline: 1:41pm On May 24, 2022
Abujason:

Why are they bitter about him but not about Obasanjo or VP Osinbajo? Could it be because of his criminal background and not his tribe?

Because none of those you mentioned engineered the defeat of your party PDP in 2015. I remember how Kanu was campaining in support of one Nigeria in 2014 and suddenly change to form Biafra immediately GEJ lost the election. Igbos are still bitter for the role Tinubu played forgetting that this same Tinubu suppported GEJ in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by omokab: 1:43pm On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're just a small boy
I'm sure a tribe born with hatred will cry on 39th of may ,2023 when jagaban must have won the contest .
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Hassanmaye(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by peace80037: 1:51pm On May 24, 2022
He has no weight
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by bigpicture001: 1:53pm On May 24, 2022
This one is huzling his vp slot
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Ojuntana: 1:54pm On May 24, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
You people and lies.
Can you tell us how he's the brain behind Eko Atlantic
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Alawode01(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2022
This the truth that the haters hate to hear.
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Heavensent01(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2022
I'm voting Jagaban

we are voting jagaban

southeast love jagaban na Nnamdi KANU planted hate in them

we Nigerians love Jagaban, God bless our incoming President elect
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by irumanle(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2022
Pigs from Republic of Potopoto won't like this.
BAT2023 is a done deal.
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Tayorshd2(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2022
[i][/i]TINUBU THE MASTER MINDED AND THE BEDROCK OF THE STATE OF LAGOS WIRH THE HIGHEST REVENUE AND THE BEST EVER IN NIGERIA NATION ...CREATED JOBS FOR YOUNG MEN LASTMA LAWMA MENTIONED THEM INCLUDONG RRS AS POLICING IN NIGERIA HMM THIS MAN NEED TO BE HONOURED SO WHY WONT I GIVE HOM MY SOLEMNLY VOTE IN PEACE
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by lagosrd: 2:21pm On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're just a small boy

That's the Fulani spirit , they are about to betray him . All the table is set. Do y day I told you ooooo

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Wizmj4real(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2022
abc115:

Bashir El-Rufai

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1529039568745398273
FOR THE EVIL HE DID WITH HIS ACCOMPLICE BY BRINGING THE EVIL PARTY TO POWER HE SHALL AND WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT. THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT IS STILL CRYING FROM THE GROUND AGAINST HIM
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Mandate2023: 2:35pm On May 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're just a small boy

U keep fighting different battles in d name of hate, I hope u won't kill yourself sha las las.....u dis son of a nobody and nuisance always writing nonsense
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by nkemoma(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
islandsscotch8:

In Oduduwa University
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by pat077: 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
Obalacam:
Who again is Bashir El- Rufai?
I don't know why they are giving him the undeserved attention. Who is he and what has he achieved in his life.
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by nkemjacob2(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
had it been the FG of the past had a vision, lagos wouldnt have been d only economic hub of nigeria.
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Obalacam(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2022
pat077:
I don't know why they are giving him the undeserved attention. [b][/b]Who is he and what has he achieved in his life.
This is exactly what am saying
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by stanley001(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2022
Tinubu is the one that brought this calamity to Nigeria.... He knew that the useless called our president can't perform to make Nigeria great... Therefore, I can't support him too to become our next president
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by nkemjacob2(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2022
Tinubu d brain behind buhari election 2015. D brain behind d economic hardship, d brain behind d lying campaigns they never achieved (1#-1$, 1m jobs every year, making sure are refineries are working, etc) yet he is coming out to seek for ur vote. I have always said those supporting tinubu are thugs/agberos, looters, mischievours. No sane person will do. I done drop mic
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Emekaonline: 3:08pm On May 24, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
The way they hail this Tinubu.

Does it mean that if Tinubu dies, life will cease to exist in SW? Pa Adedibu is long dead and forgotten.

Don't put your faith and destiny on a man---a mere mortal.

/

Why dont you ask the same question from the people that are hailing Peter Obi who think he is the only one that can take Nigeria out of the woods. Ojukwu is long dead and forgotten while his beautiful wife is being bashed left right and corner. Does that mean if Peter Obi dies today, you guys in the East will not exist? Nonsense
Re: Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory by Osquash: 3:14pm On May 24, 2022
islandsscotch8:

A man that can't even create one standard hospital. What exactly did he do in Lagos all i hear is how he transform Lagos when he had issues with Obj there was no allocation,please correct me if am wrong If he had been the governor of state like Zamfara would he have done same with that of Lagos. Lagos has always and will be the economic center of this country with or without tinubu think of the tax so please come up with better appeal that this what he did for Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Launches Power Outage Reporting App / Tony Anenih Resigns From PDP BOT Chairmanship / Police Acquire Forensic Lab, Drones To Track Kidnappers, Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.