Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React (79271 Views)

Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Sex Worker Sells Her 4 Months Old Baby For N300,000 In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Tingotoe: 4:56pm On May 24, 2022
I have severaqlly warned any right thinking Nigerian of non ibo extraction to stay away from south eastern Nigeria. They have a worse cancer than boko haram eationg them up over there. STAY CLEAR OF THAT PLACE. RIP to Fatima and her kids

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by od501: 4:57pm On May 24, 2022
datopaper:
Justice for Fatima. IGP should take the case and do quick investigation. I will to see the face of the criminals.

NIGERIA wake up.

Which other investigation? Shaa... everyone says it's ipob.

And is it the same IG that is aware that DSS planted a bomb at MKO stadium during Nigeriavs Ghana match, only to link it to IPOB. No need, he will still come out to say it's IPOB.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Tingotoe: 4:58pm On May 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
So them fi finally react to killings in the Southeast undecided undecided undecided

If to say them no be northerns, everybody go take am as normal thing.....

The whole North was quiet after the killing of Deborah oooo

In as much as I don't support the killings, they rather implore the government to find a solution to the bloodshed rather than demand justice for the dead....
The killers are literally planning another attack....

Nigeria is gone...
Thats all we get from your stupid comment

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Oyiboman69: 4:59pm On May 24, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

This was exactly how the Civil War that claimed the lives of over 1 million Igbos started and it was Championed by the coward named Ojukwu who later ran away, This one is currently Championed by a monkey named Nnamdi Kanu who unfortunately cannot run away this time. Let it be known that Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB terrorist have started a war against the fulanies, expect a retaliating attack on igbo's in the north just as in 1961 prio to the Civil War.

Nigeria's division has started, expect heavy bombardment down East after the killing of Igbo's up North after this wickedness by IPOB..Civil War 2.0 loading, The Fulanies will retaliate.
shut up please!

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by membranus: 5:00pm On May 24, 2022
Rugaria:

Can you swear with your life, the life of your parents and that of your children that you are dead sure that it was IPOB that killed these people and that if it was not IPOB, that you and your family should perish like this family?
Can you?
Don't run away..

Oga denier, then who kill them in broad daylight. And who have been killing all the dead victims in your land, which a large number of your own people?
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by ChristineC: 5:00pm On May 24, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
What is truly disgusting about IPOB is their cowardice and hypocrisy.

If you kill people, come out and claim it boldly, just like BH and other bandits do. Be bold and know how to plan it.

It's pathetic how they do it and later deny it! That's extreme cowardice. If it's not them, then fish out those doing it. This is your land, your people and your struggle, why allow someone, a foreigner to tarnish your good name? Bring out the perpetrators with evidence. Or what's the use of ESN?

And even worse is cutting off your nose to spite your face. Killing your own people? That's an abomination!
so you want the same ESN being hunted by security agencies to still act as watchdogs.
na wa for you.

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Asianjollof007: 5:01pm On May 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
see this one, something that happened few days ago. See how biased and wicked some christains are, after see pictures of lifeless body of an innocent woman and her 4 children lying on the floor, this is all you have to say

When debora was killed, most northerner even a top imam justified it. She was openely murdered, atiku deleted a tweet because some northern youth were against his opinion. What have they done to those idiots that killed deborah?

Infact, you nothern muslims are the most wicked and biased being.

Lastly, i do not support this killing because i am not senseless and heartless like you and your fellow nothern terrorists.

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by EmmyCC: 5:05pm On May 24, 2022
DropsMic:
Why aren't Nigerians asking the obvious question?
Like?
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:06pm On May 24, 2022
Waterysperm:

How many Fulani Herdsmen killers have you handed over to the authorities for prosecution? Answer me aboki.
How many have the ESN handed over to them? I don't support killing or marginalising of anyone, but do things the right way. Killing your own people is not the way to go. Killing children is not the way to go.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by saintrow1: 5:07pm On May 24, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

This was exactly how the Civil War that claimed the lives of over 1 million Igbos started and it was Championed by the coward named Ojukwu who later ran away, This one is currently Championed by a monkey named Nnamdi Kanu who unfortunately cannot run away this time. Let it be known that Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB terrorist have started a war against the fulanies, expect a retaliating attack on igbo's in the north just as in 1961 prio to the Civil War.

Nigeria's division has started, expect heavy bombardment down East after the killing of Igbo's up North after this wickedness by IPOB..Civil War 2.0 loading, The Fulanies will retaliate.

Yoruba nation now, f**k all these barbarians from east and north. We don't send them.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by JooEeL(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2022
ford101:
did you make any war point with this trash you wrote.my father fought in the war.and he killed many of your people as well.this time around I ll kill all of you.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Abujason: 5:07pm On May 24, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Abeg wetin you talk about the killing of Deborah?

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Diligence: 5:07pm On May 24, 2022
Deep down your conscience, you know it was never IPOB. This kinda killing reeks of armed Fulani herdsmen/terrorists mannerisms, and you know it.

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by JooEeL(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

You Easterners are the dumbest tribe in Nigeria, Apparently, the bombardment of your ancestors in 1961-1962 has adversely modified your DNA negativity to make you all reason like idiots.

JooEeL IbileIfe victorazy Tamtam Omodua BabaIbo

No 1, I am not Igbo. Why do you people always think you are smart? Why do you always try to sectionalise your gripe to the East? Why do you want to make it an East-alone battle? What so scares you all that you never want to bundle the Yorubas and the Igbos together, even though you are well aware that we Yorubas are dealing with your filthy invading kind in our bushes? Or don't your people report the scores back home?

Again, stop forcing Yorubas as Igbos in order to keep your delusion intact. We don't love you Fulanis / Hausas. We are just tolerating you. We know how you wished for the death of Igboho and Akintoye, sent rebels to destroy the buildings of both. I remember very well the Igbos standing out for Igboho. That alone earns me their respect.

Secondly, if you know anything about war, you should know that parameters can change very fast. If you have read the book, the "33 STRATEGIES OF WAR", you'd be wise to heed to No.2 strategy which says "DO NOT FIGHT THE LAST WAR". That is the only advice I have for you.

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:08pm On May 24, 2022
ChristineC:
so you want the same ESN being hunted by security agencies to still act as watchdogs.
na wa for you.
Then what's their essence? If they can still remain in existence, let them use that time and resources to hunt down those spoiling their name.

No one knows a house better than its owner.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Ghande(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2022
Nigeria!! Nigeria!! Nigeria, it’s highly inhuman to take justice to our own hands via killing the innocent...if the IPOB or whatever they called their name has balls..let them come to Abuja and raid Aso Rock..the Buhari led government should be their priority and not ordinary Nigerians that are looking for their daily bread. The situation in Anambra is lugubriously mournful. They took the life of pregnant Fatima and her four children. ���
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Etimemy: 5:13pm On May 24, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Quite unfortunate that an innocent woman and 4 children gruesomely murdered in cold blood by Ipob. Yet sone are still trying to force down our throats that the unfortunate killing of deborah is worse. No one is talking about protesting! No one is talking about their innocence. We haven't heard anything from CAN. Not a word from saint peter obi.
Even the media trivialized the killing as normal. Hypocrites everywhere
Your comments would have be in a better ground if you didn't mention CAN.was killing were made in the name of religion?NO. Then why do you mention CAN? But for those that killed Fatima and her family would never have peace.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by ChristineC: 5:15pm On May 24, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Then what's their essence? If they can still remain in existence, let them use that time and resources to hunt down those spoiling their name.

No one knows a house better than its owner.
I think there's a government established Ebube Agu for that purpose. we can't continue to bury our heads in the sands while shifting blames to people without the business. some people get paid to be security agents, both state and federal. they should be professional and earn their pay.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by elipec01(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2022
Those of you calling IPOB, did you have any evidence to prove it.
We should allow the police to do there investigation, we should pray for peace and good leadership in Nigeria.
We are here fighting each others while our wicket leaders are planning how to rule us again.

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by pachigo001(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2022
00FFT00:

If Igbos were to be fanatic like your northern jihadist fellow muslims, referring to a great man and obviously a prophet in his own right Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu in the derogatory manner you did is a redline for which you ought to be publicly lynched and roasted.

But Igbos are civilized people who rightly understand that in a divergent society such as we are in, people ought to have the liberty of opinion. Take this message to your Aboki friends and faith partners.
i don't understand you oga I'm not from the north
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by franchasofficia: 5:19pm On May 24, 2022
Governor Soludo should work in hand with the security and every available tools to ensure the perpetrators of this barbarism are nabbed and hung alive to pay for their barbarism in Igbo land angry

These guys have brought anarchy to Igbo land cry
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by ovcwality(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2022
ipob terrorists, murderers will never know peace. Hope they get killed too when caught

What have this innocent woman and her children done to deserve this?
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Grucho1(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

be rest assured that most of the middle belt Nigeria will not follow u in this war like we foolishly did before and I'm and USA may not always come through for u guys....to ur tents o Israel
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by LockDown69(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2022
Death to any Murderer because of a cause, religion et al. We have lost our humanity.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by SURElee(f): 5:22pm On May 24, 2022
This is so wrong on all levels.
What did the innocent woman and her kids do to warrant being killed?
How is it that as Nigerians we can kill without batting an eyelid?
How do you still a pregnant woman and innocent lives?

That woman was pregnant for God's sake.

How did we get here?

A woman carrying a life should be protected na. Innocent kids weren't spared.

They just rendered a man naked by killing his wife and kids. Fatima has parents and siblings too na.

This country should be decentralized politically as he said, we need to stop playing this we are one card. It isn't working. We are turned apart by tribe, religion, and ethnicity.

Even the Senator saying she would have been safe back home, that isn't true. As the entire north is facing security challenges. The entire country is riddled with insecurity.

As a country, we lack love for ourselves as a people.. This is sad. We can't just continue to kill ourselves Like we kill animals na

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Tlyon(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2022
In as much I don't support the killings around Nigeria but the northernals were not rebuked on Deborah's case if only they were brought to justice.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by J3susFr3ak: 5:28pm On May 24, 2022
abbey621:

Save your epistle for the average empty skull Nairalander. Since your people have chosen not to know the difference between Muslim, extremists, Fulani and Northerner, we shall all ocntiunue this fallacy of hasty generalization. As far as I'm concerned IPOB members are 99% Christians. Further, a humble Christian leader? How more humble can you get then GEJ? That man was very gentle yet they crushed him like a bug, better face the truth, there's no such thing as healing wounds and building bridges when it comes to Nigeria. Every 4-8 years it's the same song......E GO BETTER E GO BETTER grin grin grin

I am a Christian from the Middle Belt. I certainly DO NOT consider myself "Northern" in the dominant sense used in the country. I certainly know for sure that beyond a certain longitude and latitude North and South...my life can be in grave danger. So I gladly root where I am and pick where I go strategically. I say all that to say this: I know what your hasty generalizations mean. And I certainly know in detail the differences between the many ethnic groups in the country: Both North and South. (I think it is getting a bit better now since there are more Southerners who are increasingly aware that there are MANY other ethnic groups in the Middle Belt and core North who are even Christian--and not ALL are just "Hausa" or Fulani. The Hausa-Fulani have conveniently exploited this gap in knowledge in the past to gain or maintain certain conveniences in the country that is not even due to them.

When the larger Ethnic Groups were chest beating in the 60s and roaring for war...who were the cooler heads then? A Christian minority from the so-called North (will always prefer the Middle Belt).

Fast forward to the late 2000s. The same large Nigerian Ethnic Groups chest beating again....who was the cooler head again? Another Christian minority person from the South.

So your tight wire tensions were always loosened by others who were looking things from afar, out of the box--with a totally different angle on things. It need not be a minority this time with a cooler head. But recent events have shown that they are the ones most affected by Buhari's pseudo-Imperialistic push and tendencies using the cover of the Terrorist Herders and other clandestine operations to achieve an agenda.

Ipob and similar groups may just be a very HARD overreaction to this aggressive pseudo-imperialistic move mostly inspired by Islam and Territorial conquest--seeing thousands of minorities wasted every single day--while the security operatives assist the invaders or look away.
Other ethnic groups love their lands too. And will not give it up for aliens from any West African nation to force an agenda.

Do not underestimate the role a cool head like GEJ played. It was your Islamist from the North that always sought to undermine him and "crush" him like a bug as you said. I doubt there would have been a Nigeria today if he was not such a cool head.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:28pm On May 24, 2022
IPOD supporters will not condemn these brutal killing. Fatima and her kids need justice.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by whirlwind7(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
epondudu:
JUSTICE FOR FATIMA AND HER KIDS. embarassed embarassed

Unfortunately, Nigeria and justice are not synonymous.
Before Fatima and her kids, millions have died unnecessary, unjustifiable deaths in the country, and any hope for justice is a mirage. While you and I were reading this post, a few more dozens across Nigeria joined the statistics. You will read about them tomorrow!
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Tochj(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2022
princeemmma:
Everyone that was killed unlawfully deserve justice........... in the issue of Deborah, she was murdered and we know who did, we all saw them, the killers even made it known that they did it .............. in the issue of this fatimoh and her children, we don't who did it, and nobody saw them, but they all deserve justice..

But the issue is who is taking up the justice? nobody.................... we are in a country that has law, but the law only has effect on few people...... the law that does justice is no more valid in Nigeria
Trust the igbo people
If killers on this innocent woman and her children is seen or known.
They will die slow and painful death.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by luluman: 5:50pm On May 24, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Anambra is gradually turning to the Borno of East.

Anyone that carried out this barbaric act, Igbos or non Igbos, Muslims non Muslims, Christians or non Christians, will never know peace in their remaining years on Earth. Untill they will be murdered brutally too.
God will punish them and their supports/sponsors. angry
He that killed by the sword, shall die by the sword sad

Their souls Rest in Peace cry

If you quote me and say a word against this my comment, you had joined hands in the killing of this innocent woman and her Children. If wetin I talk pain you or you are indifferent about the brutal murder, you are an accomplice undecided

Your remaining life on Earth will be miserable too sad
I quote you and nothing will happen to me.You hypocrites, ofcourse extrajudicial killing is bad but the point here is why are you just raising dust about it now? Where were you since it started? Hypocrite better shut up or I slap you .Ode
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Sluacoast(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2022
This pictures is so scary. I couldn't take a look at it. Hope their killers are captured and persecuted by the law

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66