Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) (46567 Views)

Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) / Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:55pm On May 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by IamDora(f): 11:58pm On May 24, 2022
Haywhy0017:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Free Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️
Visit .nigeria to get started

Mr. Man what is ur problem? Pls stop disturbin us with ur socio whatever. We are not interested sad

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:43am On May 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are reporting someone for insulting a group but you did not report your self and the girls your fratenize together for insulting red pillers and guys.....
u are becoming a nuisance here....you and your girls roast people but dont want to be roasted.......calling mods like class captain in jss 1..

Show me where I called all men useless..if you can't then keep mute and never quote me cos this is beyond your age..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Elporo(m): 1:36am On May 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

....calling mods like class captain in jss 1..

You would be surprised!

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Aganju849: 1:38am On May 25, 2022
Remain another time for him to break down i.e. when the new wife start to show am pepper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by advanceDNA: 1:48am On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Show me where I called all men useless..if you can't then keep mute and never quote me cos this is beyond your age..

Be reasonable for once...so its until u say men are uselss thats whem u have insulted provoked or bully people here..?? when have u ever reported your girl who open threads callimg all men rapist..

Just as men and women is a group..redpillers is a group here peoole identify with..and there is no day u dont drag amd insult men who identify as redpillers

u brokeshame guys here..you and your girls ..no big deal...see roasting is allowed but u guys shouldnt come here forming saint whenever people roast you too

2 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Cousin9999: 1:59am On May 25, 2022
So real.

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:06am On May 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Be reasonable for once...so its until u say men are uselss thats whem u have insulted provoked or bully people here..?? when have u ever reported your girl who open threads callimg all men rapist..

Just as men and women is a group..redpillers is a group here peoole identify with..and there is no day u dont drag amd insult men who identify as redpillers

u brokeshame guys here..you and your girls ..no big deal...see roasting is allowed but u guys shouldnt come here forming saint whenever people roast you too
Show me where I called all men useless or broke shame any man..if you can't then shame on you...cover your face in shame for embarrassing yourself...
If you can't show me then never you quote me mindlessly..what a rude thing..*spits*

Stop trying too hard to make your point even when you are clueless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Incips: 2:09am On May 25, 2022
Very funny
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Tzar(m): 2:35am On May 25, 2022
grin grin After he considered his freedom that he just gave up, oga weeped profusely!
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Belcon(m): 3:34am On May 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

What is happening these days..this one na groom abi broom...this baby girl don wrap and soak this niggar inside pussy already....it is over

So many emotional and weak men everywhere

Anyway....let me not conclude....lets assume he is crying because he is aware of the deep shit is about to put his hand into...probably crying in advance

Because I see no reason why a man will be crying tears of joy in accepting dramatic, clingy, jealous, possesive, stubborn, billing, entittled, manipulative being into his life
Except maybe he is missing his own mother and he is seeing the wife as a replacement for the mother...even as at that he is not supposed to cry....weak asss men everywhere..

Maybe he is missing someone dear to his heart from his family whom is supposed to be there .. I did that too cos I missed my Dad on my wedding day ,
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by bepositive11: 4:00am On May 25, 2022
If you're going to have a life partner, you need to be able to be vulnerable with them and let your feelings show. Stop saying that being a man means not showing your feelings. That's bullsh*t. That's toxic masculinity.

Did you see the news about that man who killed his girlfriend yesterday? That's what happens when they don't know how to express their emotions properly.

The women who took advantage of you when you were emotional were not mature enough to handle your vulnerability. You have to choose wisely.

I'm telling you. Men who have women who they can feel safe enough to be vulnerable with are the luckiest and they have the strongest relationships

Kizzygentle:

Lols.. I laugh at your comment. I am not a preacher of redpill or simp that's why you will hardly see my comments on relationship issues or romance sections.. If I have to mention a post based on these, then it's from experience.. Now to the matter, I used to be so emotional and nice to women but I was always taken advantage of and it really hurt me so much, I don't wanna know how much bond or how the lady stood by him in his weakest moments but my point is that he should be a man not let his feeling show because at the end he will still come here to cry.. Its a fact..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Safyqueen: 4:16am On May 25, 2022
The man na olodo I beg. Watin? Because of one hole. As if the girl na virgin. Even though I can't cry like baby for any hole abi na hoe sef.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Burgerlomo: 4:18am On May 25, 2022
Is this what I am going to be dealing with? Says the mother grin (wife) consoling her growing up son grin (husband) grin
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Newton2024: 4:29am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Not everyone can reach this point, Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you!
Strength indeed grin
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Tomilola360: 5:02am On May 25, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool After u don BREAK DOWN finish, better BILLING AWAITS u...

All this BIG BABIES wey dem feed with AKAMU till Dem grow up!

Better be a MAN because them go Bill u WOTOWOTO!

BILLING from wife...

BILLING from wife sister..

BILLING from wife mother...

BILLING from wife father...

Get ready to invest in the NEXT family since u ain't a real MAN or nigga..

LITE UP my precious WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

you probably married one hungry family.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by ariesbull: 5:18am On May 25, 2022
SIMPING
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Williamjr(m): 5:40am On May 25, 2022
Boogyman557:

BILLING from wife...

WTF MAN!

Getting a job has gone beyond writing an application and going from one office to another

Sometimes you put in a lot of applications and at the end of the day, there is little to no result. You have the skills but for one reason or the other, the breakthrough hasn't arrived.

⁣There is going to be a free seminar on a WhatsApp group to shed light on an opportunity for job seekers like you and I.

It's a major part of our everyday Nigerian lives that we overlook. I am sending you this mail in the hope that you will simply attend this seminar and then make the decision for yourself.

This isn't a seminar on a Ponzi scheme but rather one on mini exportation. Give it a chance, Opportunities are always right in front of us but the failure to recognize and vet through them could be our biggest regrets.

I'll be expecting you here. Join in by clicking the link below:
https:///J9ASUoBba8tGKqKz9BRuCv
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by cardoctor(m): 5:43am On May 25, 2022
This is the first stage crying lessons
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Boogyman557: 6:21am On May 25, 2022
Williamjr:

Getting a job has gone beyond writing an application and going from one office to another

Sometimes you put in a lot of applications and at the end of the day, there is little to no result. You have the skills but for one reason or the other, the breakthrough hasn't arrived.

⁣There is going to be a free seminar on a WhatsApp group to shed light on an opportunity for job seekers like you and I.

It's a major part of our everyday Nigerian lives that we overlook. I am sending you this mail in the hope that you will simply attend this seminar and then make the decision for yourself.

This isn't a seminar on a Ponzi scheme but rather one on mini exportation. Give it a chance, Opportunities are always right in front of us but the failure to recognize and vet through them could be our biggest regrets.

I'll be expecting you here. Join in by clicking the link below:
https:///J9ASUoBba8tGKqKz9BRuCv
Holly Gram cool thanks man but I know like office work ooo..

Na business de pay pass now..

I just run one Local business yesterday and 20k drop WOTOWOTO..

Na ASHAWOO house I spend 5k then use 3k take buy WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by peacettw: 6:24am On May 25, 2022
I can't shake the feeling that a man who can easily give in to his emotions in public will do the unthinkable in private.

The wife should be very careful not to incur his wrath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by friendlyadvice: 6:32am On May 25, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a11hpeg0dk][/url]

Please subscribe and turn on notification to get notified each time we post new video.

A video which captured the adorable moment a man broke down at his traditional wedding, has gone viral after being shared online.

The man held on to his bride tightly, and she reciprocated and also called on someone to bring a tissue which she used in cleaning his eyes.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/adorable-moment-a-man-broke-down-at-his-traditional-wedding-video-2.html

The girl no even fine sef
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Chicastle: 6:45am On May 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Not everyone can reach this point, Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you!

You again
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Kizzygentle: 6:48am On May 25, 2022
bepositive11:
If you're going to have a life partner, you need to be able to be vulnerable with them and let your feelings show. Stop saying that being a man means not showing your feelings. That's bullsh*t. That's toxic masculinity.

Did you see the news about that man who killed his girlfriend yesterday? That's what happens when they don't know how to express their emotions properly.

The women who took advantage of you when you were emotional were not mature enough to handle your vulnerability. You have to choose wisely.

I'm telling you. Men who have women who they can feel safe enough to be vulnerable with are the luckiest and they have the strongest relationships

U just saying all this because its easier said, I am in my mid 30s and u should know what this means.. Women and maturity are very far apart when it comes to relationship. About the man that killed his gf, he didn't see it as a relationship because he had no feelings, its totally different bro, what I meant is love your woman, respect her and care for her in all aspect but do not be too emotional.. Learn not to allow her see you as a lover boy who is so into her, their brain is wired in a way that they would love you more when you love them less and won't regard you when love them more... This I have experienced over and over again until I stopped doing that shit..
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2022
God in Heaven
Please find me a bride as true as this one
Let the love be genuine
Let me experience it
Let her love me wholeheartedly
please God
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Spherical77(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2022
Kizzygentle:

U just saying all this because its easier said, I am in my mid 30s and u should know what this means.. Women and maturity are very far apart when it comes to relationship. About the man that killed his gf, he didn't see it as a relationship because he had no feelings, its totally different bro, what I meant is love your woman, respect her and care for her in all aspect but do not be too emotional.. Learn not to allow her see you as a lover boy who is so into her, their brain is wired in a way that they would love you more when you love them less and won't regard you when love them more... This I have experienced over and over again until I stopped doing that shit..
sadly, some women had this same exact mentality of yours. They believe if you excessively love a man, he's likely to take you for granted, vice versa.

No one has monopoly to partially hiding love or true feelings. Just play your role truthfully in the right way. You'd definitely meet someone that will appreciate your love

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 25, 2022
Boogyman557:

My
BILLING from wife...

WTF MAN!
my guy

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Gfreezy(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2022
This don fall men hand and leg walai.This don fall men hand and leg walai.This don fall men hand and leg walai.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Lacash: 7:25am On May 25, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a11hpeg0dk][/url]

Please subscribe and turn on notification to get notified each time we post new video.

A video which captured the adorable moment a man broke down at his traditional wedding, has gone viral after being shared online.

The man held on to his bride tightly, and she reciprocated and also called on someone to bring a tissue which she used in cleaning his eyes.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/adorable-moment-a-man-broke-down-at-his-traditional-wedding-video-2.html
A real man don’t shed tears, and even if he had to, it’s always invisible. That man issa woman in disguise. grin
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by autodevice(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by gozzlin: 7:45am On May 25, 2022
Lily-livered SIMPLE Yoruba man. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.