Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (73981 Views)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / ₦50 Red Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by Elsueno: 8:53pm On May 25, 2022
Passionate888:

If you believe they don't kill pregnant women and children then you're the biggest fool that has ever walked on the soil of Nigeria

Go eat ur human meat jare, even boko Haram don't deliberately go dis low....And they are one of d most dangerous terrorists group in d world...How could u guys even shoot little kids, just because they are from d north.... cannibalise ur own people, just because they disagree with u..... Even devils do not it eat thier own kind
Re: The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) by Passionate888: 11:18pm On May 25, 2022
Elsueno:

Go eat ur human meat jare, even boko Haram don't deliberately go dis low....And they are one of d most dangerous terrorists group in d world...How could u guys even shoot little kids, just because they are from d north.... cannibalise ur own people, just because they disagree with u..... Even devils do not it eat thier own kind
Are you saying they haven't killed women and children in the North when they riot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food / Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.