Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia (7458 Views)

Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 / APC Adopts Direct Primaries For Edo Governorship Election Candidate / APC Shifts Governorship Primaries For Lagos, Enugu And Adamawa States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by Metrix147: 2:04pm On May 24, 2022
PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia Amidst Tight Security

The governing People's Democratic Party PDP in Abia is about now holding primaries to elect candidates for Ohafia South State House of Assembly and Arochukwu/Ohafia federal constituency, ABN TV reports.

About 50 security agents including officers of the Nigerian Army were been sighted at Ohafia local government council Secretariat venue of the primary election.

15 delegates would be voting in the party’s primary election to vote a House of Assembly flag bearer.

That of the state House of Assembly is expected to commence before the delegates for House of Representatives will cast their votes.

Recall that the party had earlier cancelled the primary election for the affected constituencies.

ABN TV reports that one of the aspirants, Prince Fred Idika had announced his resignation from the party on Sunday, citing frauds in the process that led to the emergence of 3-man adhoc delegates of the party in Abia.

https://abntv.com.ng/news/pdp-holds-re-run-primaries-reps-abia-assembly-candidates-ohafia-amidst-tight-security/

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by bigdammyj: 2:06pm On May 24, 2022
Noted
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by TimmyTen(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
Al the best to the aspirants
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by AnyModThatBansM: 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
Good one.
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by nkemoma(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
Can Obi clinch the ticket at the convention and win the Presidency at the General Election?

Like for Obi

Share for Tinubu

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by SensualMan: 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
Backward state.
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
Finalizing which polithiefian to push to the population
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by duro4chang(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2022
To chop money abi?
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by MrGistGuy(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2022
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by southsouthking(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2022
Yemi Osibanjo is Buhari anointed son in whom he's well pleased.

My Wishes for Nigeria.

Peter Obi: president
Zulum: Vice president
Kingsley moghalu: CBN governor
Yemi osibanjo: AGF
Donald Duke: Senate President
Ambode: Speaker House of Representatives
AGF: Durotoye

Create a very strict and uncompromising ministry that will monitor every infrastructure been set up in this country from start to finish with a standard material that will stand the test of time.
Femi Farotimi
Sowore
Aisha yesuf
Mama Kano
Deji Ade
Amina
Should be part of this ministry.

If wishes were horses even beggars will ride.

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by Cafgram8: 2:30pm On May 24, 2022
PeedeePee
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by wolesmile(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2022
Yeebos... The worst kind of hypocrites I've ever come across!!!
They don't want a united Nigeria again. They don't want to be part of "The zoo." They want their own "Bia-fraud." Yet they go about trying to force Peter "Pandora" Obi down everybody's throat.
I never even knew any form of election, especially the primary election, will hold in any part of Igboland. I thought by now they'd have set the whole of AfghanEastern on fire and the Sun would have set on their land, and no delegate would be bold enough to come out and vote.
Bunch of misguided hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by wiseoneking: 2:33pm On May 24, 2022
SensualMan:
Backward state.
Backward state? Be bold to tell us your own state. Don't tell me you are from Lagos the state everybody built despite been the former Capita of Nigeria for almost a century and let me not hear that you are from ANAMBRA state, a self made state without federal government intervention and entirely controlled by the indigenous people.
Which state are you now from let's compare with Abia you called backward state. Be bold to say it
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2022
Yess
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by imesedom(f): 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
hmmm

#mysignature

#myprofile
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by vr0xen: 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
wiseoneking:
Backward state? Be bold to tell us your own state. Don't tell me you are from Lagos the state everybody built despite been the former Capita of Nigeria for almost a century and let me not hear that you are from ANAMBRA state, a self made state without federal government intervention and entirely controlled by the indigenous people.
Which state are you now from let's compare with Abia you called backward state. Be bold to say it
. Comrade you sabi roast vawulence

Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by Mccullum: 2:40pm On May 24, 2022
nkemoma:
Can Obi clinch the ticket at the convention and win the Presidency at the General Election?

Like for Obi

Share for Tinubu

Clicking LIKE & SHARE is rhetorical election on Nairaland Forum which doesn't have any effect on general election of reality.
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by gameova(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2022
Politricks is a do or die affair I guess
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by garfield1: 2:49pm On May 24, 2022
Fergie001 people.am sure this is an illegal primary
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2022
SensualMan:
Backward state.

Still better than your mother and her state..
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by fergie001: 2:53pm On May 24, 2022
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by garfield1: 2:55pm On May 24, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.nairaland.com/7141103/rivers-2023-pdp-governorship-primaries/4#113130655

I replied here.

Ikpeazu is so desperate.abaribe and ekweremadu might defect
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2022
wiseoneking:

No mind that useless Bastard.. Dem go open mouth waa dey talk nonsense..
Na only person wey never travel around the country the call Abia backward state..

Of the 36 states in Nigeria.. in everything comparable.. Abia is among the top 15.. wonder why fools say trash..
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by Lifeemetu(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2022
Metrix147:
PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia Amidst Tight Security

https://abntv.com.ng/news/pdp-holds-re-run-primaries-reps-abia-assembly-candidates-ohafia-amidst-tight-security/
Victory For Hon Ifeanyi Uchendu I pray
Re: PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia by fergie001: 3:18pm On May 24, 2022
garfield1:
Ikpeazu is so desperate.abaribe and ekweremadu might defect
Very very desperate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Akabueze Contradicts Pantami, Says 5% Telecom Tax Stands / List Of Boko Haram Sponsors / Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.