Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra (52665 Views)

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by SATANICALLY666: 2:37pm On May 24, 2022
"We Defend Evil" - Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners for Justifying the Murder of Northerners in the South.

See how people are either denying or justifying the murder of the pregnant Adamawa woman and her 4 kids. We are so ethnically biased in Nigeria. Tufiakwa! Do we fear God at all? We defend evil when it concerns our region and condemn it when it happens in elsewhere!

#TableShaker

Dear @Joeywrites1,

I’ve moved on from Leah Sharibu? Is that how desperate you are to justify the murder of Fatima and her 4 kids in Anambra? Today I have talked about Leah over 10 times. In February I produced a song with Onyeka for her and I have forgotten her?

#TableShaker

The pregnant Adamawa woman who was killed in Anambra with her 4 kids has been identified as Fatima. I wonder why Twitter is silent. Close your eye. Imagine if instead of Fatima her name was Faith and she and her kids were killed in Sokoto. Would we still be silent?

#TableShaker

Since this pregnant Adamawa woman and her four children were killed in Anambra, how many Southern influencers have condemned the killing or even offered condolences to her family? If it were a Southerner killed with her kids in Kano, ww would have been everywhere!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1529087303964143616

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by SATANICALLY666: 2:37pm On May 24, 2022
More...

Yesterday, a pregnant Adamawa woman and her 4 children were killed in Anambra. Look at how we were all SILENT on social media. If Northerners kill a pregnant Southerner and her 4 children in Kano, we would have broken the Internet. Am I lying? We must be balanced!

#TableShaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Frigga13: 2:47pm On May 24, 2022
Reno Dey pepper igbos ..

Them go tear his shirt for public

Tribalism is bad .. Reno now champions tribalism and ethnicity

grin

Igbos don out am for overdrive ...
He begin shout “ south” no direct attack

Reno Reno [right][/right]

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by festacman(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2022
1. ESN's gruesome and provoked murder of the Northerners is to cause inter-ethnic violence between Northerners and Easterners. They will use the state of confusion that will ensue to consolidate.

2. ESN's gruesome and unprovoked murder of fellow Easterners and especially the Northerners are strengthening Federal Government diplomatic pressure on US, UK and EU to classify IPOB/ESN as terrorist organizations.

The Commander-in-Chief seems to be 'sleeping' on duty as things deteriorate.

May the Souls of the dead find peace in God. Amen

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Nackzy: 2:52pm On May 24, 2022
Is really pathetic that all this is happening in a country i come from, b4 i came to the world i told God i will a very peaceful n serene country, but it turn out that i found myself in a place called Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by tamdun: 2:54pm On May 24, 2022
Igbo people too dey emotional, instead of them to think, ask questions then take action..... Igbo man go take action first then think lipsrsealed

163 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Golan007: 2:59pm On May 24, 2022
Uwazurike.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Rugaria: 3:06pm On May 24, 2022
Reno Omokiri or whatever he calls himself should shut his trap for heavens sake and stop all these proxy war against the igbos because some igbos took him to the cleaners the other day after he came up with all sorts of Cork and Bull stories about how the igbos were enslaved by his unknown itshekiri people! Since then, this guy has made it a point of duty to aim his tirade towards the igbo, even if he pretends such is not the intention. Who and who is defending the killings of the woman? Who knows who kilked her? Many people are getting killed in Anambra and Imo by some unknown actors and the people of these areas have been complaining!

Most of the victims are from the East! Almost all are igbos! Very important and hardworking personalities. I don't know where Omokiri and his type got the impression that anybody is happy over the killings of some kids and their mother! Is Dr Akunyili a Hausa man? The engineer that was killed at Enugu some months back, was he from Kafanchan? How about the legislator that was killed few days ago!? That one is Fulani from Birnin Kebbi!?!?
These are cheap shots from a supposed pastor! He should let the Igbo be and move on! All these bloodshed and mayhem in the South East is because the igbos supported his principal, Goodluck Jonathan against the guy from Niger republic! That was how it all started and everyone in this country knows this! His people have never supported any Igbo mans political ambitions before!

He should face Nigeria and stop trying to rope the Igbo man into all sorts of political tempest?

202 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by xpressionx(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2022
I thought Reno was smart.
The killing can only be compared with bandits killing people.

Deborah was killed by Muslims because of religious redline

If the woman was killed by Christians because of religiousredline,you can now compare the two.

Having said that,I do not support killings under any guise.

Blacks are more wicked that the Europeans that colonised us.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by gidgiddy: 3:22pm On May 24, 2022
I think Reno is starting to realise the ethnically biased country he comes from. He may even one day be wise enough to realise there is no "one Nigeria"

Having said that, if the pregnant woman and her children were killed by armed hoodlums, I hope the security forces do the needful and fish them out so they can answer for their crime

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by dominique(f): 3:29pm On May 24, 2022
Maybe it's because I'm not so active on social media like before but I didn't see anywhere the killing of the woman and her kids was justified by anybody. That said, why is Reno suddenly spraying pepper on Igbos all of a sudden? The same Igbos he used to revere is now who he's quick to throw darts at. Alerts no dey drop again ni

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by DropsMic(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2022
Nigerians acting Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:
I think Reno is starting to realise the ethnically biased country he comes from. He may even one day be wise enough to realise there is no "one Nigeria"

Having said that, if the pregnant woman and her children were killed by armed hoodlums, I hope the security forces do the needful and fish them out so they can answer for their crime
Now you are talking, we all want Biafra but shedding of innocent blood will make things more complicated because there is God.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Parisian: 3:31pm On May 24, 2022
Lies Reno. Nobody has denied the murder.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Reality3080: 3:31pm On May 24, 2022
This is just d reality,charly boy held a protest for Deborah killed in far away sokoto but he kept quiet on what happened in his own region.
Is that not hypocrisy

I can’t just imagine what will b happening right now if it was pregnant amarachi from enugu n her 4 kids that were killed,by now they would have tag d birds in d sky

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Savagr(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2022
Clueless Activist
Anywhere belle face.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Mindlog: 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
Barbaric, only a mentally disordered person can rationalize the murder.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Nova1988(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
The time deborah was killed nairaland and Twitter didn't rest for like 3 days.

But now that 7 northerners were killed for no reason in the Southeast it's barely even trending.

imagine if a pregnant amaka and her children were killed in the north for no reason? no one will hear word in this country again.

murder is murder, stop being a hypocrite and condemn it!

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Itzlinda(f): 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
xpressionx:
I thought Reno was smart.
The killing can only be compared with bandits killing people.

Deborah was killed by Muslims because of religious redline

If the woman was killed by Christians because of religiousredline,you can now compare the two.

Having said that,I do not support killings under any guise.

Blacks are more wicked that the Europeans that colonised us.

Killing is killing. Weather by religious people or by secessionist.

Both of them are willing to die for a cause. They kill anyone with different belief.

They are both extremists

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
dominique:
Maybe it's because I'm not so active on social media like before but I didn't see anywhere the killing of the woman and her kids was justified by anybody. That said, why is Reno suddenly spraying pepper on Igbos all of a sudden? The same Igbos he used to revere is now who he's quick to throw darts at. Alerts no dey drop again ni
Reno used Igbos to fight Buhari, now for election, he his shouting Peter Obi cannot be President, he thinks he is wise.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by wwwihy: 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
Who's tagging this Southerners?

IPOB...IGBOS CHRISTIANS TERRORISTS KILLED FATIMA AND HER CHILDREN IN ANAMBRA STATE

THE IDIOTIC PETER OBI AND OBY WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Cafgram8: 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
Top to bottom

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by JovialJune(f): 3:33pm On May 24, 2022
And he was giving silly excuses when Deborah was stoned and burnt to death

This man is a fool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Hezzyluv: 3:33pm On May 24, 2022
Anambra is gradually turning to the Borno of East embarassed

God will punish anyone who directly or in directly has hand in this killing and any other killing.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Prophetmohamm: 3:33pm On May 24, 2022
Reno omo_ cry is stupid. That's all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Savagr(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2022
tamdun:
Igbo people too dey emotional, instead of them to think, ask questio then take action..... Igbo man go take action first then think lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? / Top 5 Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.