Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra (52661 Views)

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by HardMirror(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2022
tonididdy:
Where was Shehu and Reno when Deborah was roasted alive in the North?

Where was Shehu and Reno when a DJ was roasted alive in Lagos?

What have they said about the insecurity in the North.

If nothing... Then they are not qualified to force sympathies out of people's mouth. angry

RIP to the dead! ... All of this triablsim/religious sentiments should end now!
EVIL IS EVIL
your comment sef is based on tribalism. So Reno supported Deborah's killing? Or what are you saying?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by abeggnow: 4:33pm On May 24, 2022
xpressionx:
I thought Reno was smart.
The killing can only be compared with bandits killing people.

Deborah was killed by Muslims because of religious redline

If the woman was killed by Christians because of religiousredline,you can now compare the two.

Having said that,I do not support killings under any guise.

Blacks are more wicked that the Europeans that colonised us.
she was not killed because of religion. she was killed because hate.when people are taught to hate they loose their souls and conscience. the igbo man have been teaching themselves hatred.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by newdawn2017(f): 4:34pm On May 24, 2022
odomanis:

But the killing has been rightly condemned by southerners na,what is he talking about ? Who in the south has justified the abominable killing of that innocent woman and her children ? I have not seen any.
pls d 5 ststes of ibo tribes re not southern, but Eastern. Take note & be guided. D southern States re 6, & re not ibo tribal States. Rather they re made up of minority tribes ijaw, itshekiri, ibibio, efik, ogoni, bini, ogba, urhoboh, Esan, anang, okoja, ikwere, engeneh just to mention a few
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by VenumX: 4:35pm On May 24, 2022
This Reno is not current at all. Just shooting arrows indiscriminately like a blind bat.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by newdawn2017(f): 4:35pm On May 24, 2022
Naajjii:

Hear yourself, Nyamiri ipob unknown gunmen terrorists supporter spotted. You people are the most barbaric people in Africa. Look at the video of the 2 military couple you slaughtered, slit their throats, cut off their heads and private parts on a live video. All of you backing those terrorist Ipob unknown gunmen. Cannibalist, Nyamiri, Osu Caste people.
loud it comerade pls, loud it undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by kingRagnarr: 4:35pm On May 24, 2022
derecho:
Been reading comments but not sure the correlation in your post.
First, not sure any sane person supported her killing.
True, it happened in Anambra state but why? Was she killed because she's non-igbo?Was she killed because of her faith? Was it as a result of a business deal gone wrong?

You aren't sure why she was killed, you don't know who the alleged killers are , yet you are comparing it to the lynching of Deborah?

Why not wait to get your facts as to why she and her kids were killed?Except you are just interested in balancing out the outcry against the barbaric behaviour of the killers of Deborah and the animals justifying it.

Deborah's case is as clear as the daylight... The killers showed their faces and said why they did what they did.

Let's learn to be objective abeg
so u think a business deal give u the right to kill children? Bro did u even listen to ur self... what fact did i need? Tell me... hey i was traveling from south to north nd we were ambushed by arm robbers nd there were like 8 to 10 ladies in the bus but they picked the only woman hijab nd raped her so tell me why was she raped? Nd u are talking bout violence nd tolerance u should knw we live with igbos here nd they do their business fine we are not killing them infact we acpted them so what are u trying to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by goaldynman(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2022
Rugaria:
Reno Omokiri or whatever he calls himself should shut his trap for heavens sake and stop all these proxy war against the igbos because some igbos took him to the cleaners the other day after he came up with all sorts of Cork and Bull stories about how the igbos were enslaved by his unknown itshekiri people! Since then, this guy has made it a point of duty to aim his tirade towards the igbo, even if he pretends such is not the intention. Who and who is defending the killings of the woman? Who knows who kilked her? Many people are getting killed in Anambra and Imo by some unknown actors and the people of these areas have been complaining!

Most of the victims are from the East! Almost all are igbos! Very important and hardworking personalities. I don't know where Omokiri and his type got the impression that anybody is happy over the killings of some kids and their mother! Is Dr Akunyili a Hausa man? The engineer that was killed at Enugu some months back, was he from Kafanchan? How about the legislator that was killed few days ago!? That one is Fulani from Birnin Kebbi!?!?
These are cheap shots from a supposed pastor! He should let the Igbo be and move on! All these bloodshed and mayhem in the South East is because the igbos supported his principal, Goodluck Jonathan against the guy from Niger republic! That was how it all started and everyone in this country knows this! His people have never supported any Igbo mans political ambitions before!

He should face Nigeria and stop trying to rope the Igbo man into all sorts of political tempest?

Well said my brother.

You have said it all!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Tremple8v: 4:38pm On May 24, 2022
Imagine if instead of Fatima her name was Faith and she and her kids were killed in Sokoto undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Nchenches: 4:40pm On May 24, 2022
A PREGNANT NORTHERN WOMAN MURDERED IN THE SOUTH EAST - WITH CHILDREN.
it's not difficult to understand: the murders are politically motivated to rope in Igbos who agitate for restoration of Biafra as violent people.

May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NoneisPerfect(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2022
Every life matters! We should all condemn the killings happening in any part of the country.
Please don't believe without evidence that the killings in Anambra and entire South East were done by IPOB, or Igbo person.
Some people are trying very hard to cause uprising between the North and South (especially the Igbos)
Remember someone said it on video that some people will start killing prominent people and will start a war in 2022.

Remember that person lost his life after that revelation.

Nchenches:

We are in Nigeria.
You will be surprised that the woman and her children were not murdered by any Igbo person.

There are lots of propaganda warfare going on. Islamists and haters of Biafra are doing America wonder in the southeast of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by farouk2much(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2022
Where is that useless man called charlie boy.....
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by derecho(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2022
Reading the opening salvo makes me wonder if I said anyone has a right to kill anyone.
Did you not read my post?

Friend, you need facts to be objective.
kingRagnarr:
so u think a business deal give u the right to kill children? Bro did u even listen to ur self... what fact did i need? Tell me... hey i was traveling from south to north nd we were ambushed by arm robbers nd there were like 8 to 10 ladies in the bus but they picked the only woman hijab nd raped her so tell me why was she raped? Nd u are talking bout violence nd tolerance u should knw we live with igbos here nd they do their business fine we are not killing them infact we acpted them so what are u trying to say?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by lesbiconverter: 4:44pm On May 24, 2022
gidgiddy:
I think Reno is starting to realise the ethnically biased country he comes from. He may even one day be wise enough to realise there is no "one Nigeria"

Having said that, if the pregnant woman and her children were killed by armed hoodlums, I hope the security forces do the needful and fish them out so they can answer for their crime
The same Moro.n BrainNo Monkeyri wrote this

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by dododawa1: 4:48pm On May 24, 2022
Plenty BLOOD on BUHARI and NNAMDI KANU.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by newdawn2017(f): 4:51pm On May 24, 2022
completeskills:
The plot is very clear. Cause tension between north and south so that tribal violence can spring up in different parts of the country....then make it so bad that holding elections next year will become almost impossible.
Remember, there is no monopoly to violence.
North & East undecided the entire 6 southern States re in very good terms with d northern Nigerian brothers. Since I was a child it has always been northern chasing away Eastern parasitic igbos from their land, not southern people. No southern person will leave d entire south to go do businesses ( trading) in barren north.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by newdawn2017(f): 4:55pm On May 24, 2022
almarthins:

I am not from the east but I would advice you to check the meaning of cannibal again. I think wickedness is in the heart of a degenerated men. If you call yeeboland, cannibal. What would you call, yorubaland where people re disappearing everyday eg Lagos, osun, Ogun etc?
but igbo re cannibals naa, while yorubaa re ritualistic murderers. Their own native traditional sacrifice use human blood sacrifice till today. Hence y.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Nchenches: 4:56pm On May 24, 2022
NoneisPerfect:
Every life matters! We should all condemn the killings happening in any part of the country.
Please don't believe without evidence that the killings in Anambra and entire South East were done by IPOB, or Igbo person.
Some people are trying very hard to cause uprising between the North and South (especially the Igbos)
Remember someone said it on video that some people will start killing prominent people and will start a war in 2022.

Remember that person lost his life after that revelation.

Apt.

2023 election with talk of power shift is around the corner.
We saw the bombing of churches and bus stops and bloodshed before 2015 presidential election.
They want to start another undeclared war with Igbo in focus.

Some gullible Nigerians, including some Igbo people, are being bamboozled with propaganda of Igbo killing Igbos, and now northerners, in the east.
They point to soft target, IPOB, as perpetrator of the killings in the SE - diversionary tactic.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Aboks(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2022
newdawn2017:
North & East undecided the entire 6 southern States re in very good terms with d northern Nigerian brothers. Since I was a child it has always been northern chasing away Eastern parasitic igbos from their land, not southern people. No southern person will leave d entire south to go do businesses ( trading) in barren north.

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Geeman2006: 5:03pm On May 24, 2022
Hypocrisy, Stereotyping and Double standards is a full time time job for majority of Nigerians.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Mccullum: 5:03pm On May 24, 2022
Rugaria:
Reno Omokiri or whatever he calls himself should shut his trap for heavens sake and stop all these proxy war against the igbos because some igbos took him to the cleaners the other day after he came up with all sorts of Cork and Bull stories about how the igbos were enslaved by his unknown itshekiri people! Since then, this guy has made it a point of duty to aim his tirade towards the igbo, even if he pretends such is not the intention. Who and who is defending the killings of the woman? Who knows who kilked her? Many people are getting killed in Anambra and Imo by some unknown actors and the people of these areas have been complaining!

Most of the victims are from the East! Almost all are igbos! Very important and hardworking personalities. I don't know where Omokiri and his type got the impression that anybody is happy over the killings of some kids and their mother! Is Dr Akunyili a Hausa man? The engineer that was killed at Enugu some months back, was he from Kafanchan? How about the legislator that was killed few days ago!? That one is Fulani from Birnin Kebbi!?!?
These are cheap shots from a supposed pastor! He should let the Igbo be and move on! All these bloodshed and mayhem in the South East is because the igbos supported his principal, Goodluck Jonathan against the guy from Niger republic! That was how it all started and everyone in this country knows this! His people have never supported any Igbo mans political ambitions before!

He should face Nigeria and stop trying to rope the Igbo man into all sorts of political tempest?

To rope Igbo people or what did you mean by that, continue to be deceiving yourself with unreasonable flimsy excuses, had it been a pregnant Igbo woman and her four kids murdered in the North, you people will be shouting marginalization, ethnic cleansing on all social medias, just continue to be defending your **known gunmen till when they'll unleash their evil at your door.

They will be talking as if their readers are toddlers, continue to be rubbishing rubbish of your ESN, IPOB, MASSOB and their sympathizers.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by od501: 5:07pm On May 24, 2022
UrPapa:

So are you saying igbos killed her just to get referendum?
Or you mean all Igbos are the same beast as the people behind Fatima’s death?

Read again. Igbos are agitating for referendum, and I presumed you termed the Igbos the worst humans. My point is, if you think they are so bad, why can't you appealing in to your government to let them go to their own country.

My comment never said anything about the Igbos being responsible for the killing, neither did it support the killing. I only assumed you referred the Igbos as worse humans.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Nchenches: 5:07pm On May 24, 2022
mhmsadyq:

You are only confirming what Reno said.

Is it because she and her children [b]were kill by ipob terrorist, that [/b]it shouldn't be condemned by all?

IPOB has a motto: no violence.

It's only Nigeria's parasites, violent Islamists and sympathizers to Boko Haram fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, that see IPOB as a terrorist organisation. No foreign powers see IPOB as a terrorist organisation.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by udemzeus(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin grin IPOB has come out severally to state that they are not behind killings in the SE, Buhari and his cohort should stop all this nonesense being done in the SE.

We are not asking for much, in a week more than 6 killings where is IPOB there??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2022
No, we'll just rather not involve ourselves with the madness in that side. They'll deny it, insult you and your forefathers and or blame it on imaginary enemies of their land. Payback is a biatch though, and I believe it's just fattening them up smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Diligence: 5:14pm On May 24, 2022
SouthEast: Beware Fulani terrorists cum Islamic terrorists may hv infiltrated SouthEast..

These killings reek of their mannerisms.

QED!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Miracle2020: 5:19pm On May 24, 2022
Rugaria:

your children will also be killed.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Miracle2020: 5:22pm On May 24, 2022
xpressionx:
I thought Reno was smart.
The killing can only be compared with bandits killing people.

Deborah was killed by Muslims because of religious redline

If the woman was killed by Christians because of religiousredline,you can now compare the two.

Having said that,I do not support killings under any guise.

Blacks are more wicked that the Europeans that colonised us.
don't worry,you will surely get your reply. The igbos in the north will deliver it to you.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by uchennaq(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2022
I unfollowed that idiot RENO when I discovered how evil he can be.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by mhmsadyq(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2022
Nchenches:

IPOB has a motto: no violence.

It's only Nigeria's parasites, violent Islamists and sympathizers to Boko Haram fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, that see IPOB as a terrorist organisation. No foreign powers see IPOB as a terrorist organisation.

Until i stop seeing igbos in the Nigeria's parasite and violent Islamist region, i will take you seriously.

Another education for an ipob terrorist sympathizer,... there are more igbos in the Nigeria's parasite and violent Islamist region than are Northerner in your dot region.

Who then are the parasites?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong / The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? / Top 5 Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.