Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra (52662 Views)

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Miracle2020: 5:26pm On May 24, 2022
And this animals want us to vote for Peter Obi?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Galaxyowerri(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2022
Reno omokri is a bastard from a thousand fathers!! This fool has gradually metamorphosed into a national security threat and ought to be called to order now!!

Unknown gunmen who have been killing Igbos both prominent and downtrodden is what this bastard is using to judge? The same unidentified people that killed Dr Akunyili and have been murdering innocent people all over the East?

Haven't Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen been killing scores everyday in the North, including Southerners living there? Have anyone including this disgusting bastard called out the Kanuris and Fulanis respectively or profiled the North and accuse them?!

Reno Omokri will not end well.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2022
Las Las, Reno is a dull man. I doubt he even understands what Jungle Justice is.

When Jungle Justice happened in Aluu, ir was heavily condemned all over the country. From North, South, East and West.

Reno is just another FFK. It is always about his belly.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Roozzaay(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2022
Look at them, hypocrites and evildoers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
HardMirror:
your comment sef is based on tribalism. So Reno supported Deborah's killing? Or what are you saying?

Reno tried blame it on disrespect of religion.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by madukaanaya(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2022
This one that atiku is funding

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2022
Mccullum:

To rope Igbo people or what did you mean by that, continue to be deceiving yourself with unreasonable flimsy excuses, had it been a pregnant Igbo woman and her four kids murdered in the North, you people will be shouting marginalization, ethnic cleansing on all social medias, just continue to be defending your **known gunmen till when they'll unleash their evil at your door.

They will be talking as if their readers are toddlers, continue to be rubbishing rubbish of your ESN, IPOB, MASSOB and their sympathizers.

The killings thar happen a lot of times in the north and middle belt are communities targeted for Mass slaughter.

Not the same thing. As for this case, I doubt people know the actual killers.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Nchenches: 5:37pm On May 24, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Until i stop seeing igbos in the Nigeria's parasite and violent Islamist region, i will take you seriously.

Another education for an ipob terrorist sympathizer,... there are more igbos in the Nigeria's parasite and violent Islamist region than are Northerner in your dot region.

Who then are the parasites?

If you had sense to understand that once Igbos are no more in the north and SW regions of Nigeria, Biafra must be restored for Igbos. And once Igbo Biafra leaves Nigeria, the rest of the oil producing states in the Niger Delta shall also leave Nigeria. You will be left in the cooler. Develop more sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by ShaqFu: 5:37pm On May 24, 2022
Oh please he should shut up! I guess in his twisted mind, what happened to that girl in Sokoto is the same as what happened to Fatima in Anambra.

Fatima was killed by IPOB. A terrorist organisation that recently beheaded two personnel of the Nigerian military. If Fatima had been kicked by students of any tertiary institution for insulting Jesus, then we can start to shout.

At least we know Boko Haram has been killing christians and Muslims for a very long time. So I wonder why he didn't mention that.

This Reno is a very useless individual.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Alsenora: 5:38pm On May 24, 2022
Don't mind the upstart...
xpressionx:
I thought Reno was smart.
The killing can only be compared with bandits killing people.

Deborah was killed by Muslims because of religious redline

If the woman was killed by Christians because of religiousredline,you can now compare the two.

Having said that,I do not support killings under any guise.

Blacks are more wicked that the Europeans that colonised us.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Ikidons(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2022
Reno is right no doubt! I don't care if anybody else thinks otherwise! We're Christians while others are not. Even if it's not forgiveness, vengeance should never be our path.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Nchenches: 5:41pm On May 24, 2022
ShaqFu:
Oh please he should shut up! I guess in his twisted mind, what happened to that girl in Sokoto is the same as what happened to Fatima in Anambra.

[b]Fatima was killed by IPOB. [/b]A terrorist organisation that recently beheaded two personnel of the Nigerian military. If Fatima had been kicked by students of any tertiary institution for insulting Jesus, then we can start to shout.

At least we know Boko Haram has been killing christians and Muslims for a very long time. So I wonder why he didn't mention that.

This Reno is a very useless individual.

Fatima was not killed by IPOB.

Islamists and anti Biafra groups have been killing people in the SE in order to make IPOB be seen by the international community, as terrorist organisation.

How would IPOB killing northern people in the east lead to restoration of Biafra? Never. IPOB has no violence as its motto.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by ShaqFu: 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
Nchenches:

Fatima was not killed by IPOB.

Islamists and anti Biafra groups have been killing people in the SE in order to make IPOB be seen by the international community, as terrorist organisation.
Can you prove what you just said?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Heavensent01(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2022
May thunder strike Reno omokri just for one reason, for using universal word in the death of the Adamawa woman and her kids

Igbo and ipob killed them, Yoruba value life, so we will never justify or support the killing of any human

igbo who praises these idiots kill them, those that carried the acts killed them, please face southeast

Yoruba stand against killing of fellow human
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Nchenches: 5:46pm On May 24, 2022
ShaqFu:
Can you prove what you just said?

Yes.

I can also prove that your northern political and religious leaders adopting unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws led to the emergence of Boko Haram which also says that it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by mhmsadyq(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2022
Nchenches:

If you had sense to understand that once Igbos are no more in the north and SW regions of Nigeria, Biafra must be restored for Igbos. And once Igbo Biafra leaves Nigeria, the rest of the oil producing states in the Niger Delta shall also leave Nigeria. You will be left in the cooler. Develop more sense.

Dot citizen with a dot brain.

Which law says that there must be igbos in the North or/and SW for there to be a Nigeria?

Again, if you are serious with your biafaux, start mobilizing your dot brother and sister away from the North...

Let's see how many will obey your call for a dot nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by emapeteum(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2022
This is barbaric! Why is Igbo land turning to something else?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by ShaqFu: 5:49pm On May 24, 2022
Nchenches:

Yes.
Please go ahead and prove it.

I can also prove that your northern political and religious leaders adopting unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws led to the emergence of Boko Haram which also says that it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Excuse me? I didn't ask you to prove this because you just made a baseless assumption because I am not from the north.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by emapeteum(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2022
Rugaria:
Reno Omokiri or whatever he calls himself should shut his trap for heavens sake and stop all these proxy war against the igbos because some igbos took him to the cleaners the other day after he came up with all sorts of Cork and Bull stories about how the igbos were enslaved by his unknown itshekiri people! Since then, this guy has made it a point of duty to aim his tirade towards the igbo, even if he pretends such is not the intention. Who and who is defending the killings of the woman? Who knows who kilked her? Many people are getting killed in Anambra and Imo by some unknown actors and the people of these areas have been complaining!

Most of the victims are from the East! Almost all are igbos! Very important and hardworking personalities. I don't know where Omokiri and his type got the impression that anybody is happy over the killings of some kids and their mother! Is Dr Akunyili a Hausa man? The engineer that was killed at Enugu some months back, was he from Kafanchan? How about the legislator that was killed few days ago!? That one is Fulani from Birnin Kebbi!?!?
These are cheap shots from a supposed pastor! He should let the Igbo be and move on! All these bloodshed and mayhem in the South East is because the igbos supported his principal, Goodluck Jonathan against the guy from Niger republic! That was how it all started and everyone in this country knows this! His people have never supported any Igbo mans political ambitions before!

He should face Nigeria and stop trying to rope the Igbo man into all sorts of political tempest?
Igboman with his hates for others always think others are not intelligent enough to know their mindsets.always living in denial

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by mhmsadyq(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2022
emapeteum:

Igboman with his hates for others always think others are not intelligent enough to know their mindsets.always living in denial

Exactly!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Raph82(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2022
Ikidons:
Reno is right no doubt! I don't care if anybody else thinks otherwise! We're Christians while others are not. Even if it's not forgiveness, vengeance should never be our path.
Did any news confirm they were killed based on religious grounds? It is totally out of line for me, and the killers should be fished out to face the wrath of the law. This is barbaric.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by HardMirror(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Reno tried blame it on disrespect of religion.
and this case is disrespect of what? What should we blame Igbos killings on?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
This is just d reality,charly boy held a protest for Deborah killed in far away sokoto but he kept quiet on what happened in his own region.
Is that not hypocrisy

I can’t just imagine what will b happening right now if it was pregnant amarachi from enugu n her 4 kids that were killed,by now they would have tag d birds in d sky
But which happened first : the sokoto or the Anambra case?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Dottormentor: 6:16pm On May 24, 2022
Reno tell those fools
SATANICALLY666:
More...

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NaijaCars4sale: 6:16pm On May 24, 2022
May God have mercy
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by mancanoe: 6:20pm On May 24, 2022
Reno Omokiri or whatever he calls himself should shut his trap for heavens sake and stop all these proxy war against the igbos because some igbos took him to the cleaners the other day after he came up with all sorts of Cork and Bull stories about how the igbos were enslaved by his unknown itshekiri people! Since then, this guy has made it a point of duty to aim his tirade towards the igbo, even if he pretends such is not the intention. Who and who is defending the killings of the woman? Who knows who kilked her? Many people are getting killed in Anambra and Imo by some unknown actors and the people of these areas have been complaining!

Most of the victims are from the East! Almost all are igbos! Very important and hardworking personalities. I don't know where Omokiri and his type got the impression that anybody is happy over the killings of some kids and their mother! Is Dr Akunyili a Hausa man? The engineer that was killed at Enugu some months back, was he from Kafanchan? How about the legislator that was killed few days ago!? That one is Fulani from Birnin Kebbi!?!?
These are cheap shots from a supposed pastor! He should let the Igbo be and move on! All these bloodshed and mayhem in the South East is because the igbos supported his principal, Goodluck Jonathan against the guy from Niger republic! That was how it all started and everyone in this country knows this! His people have never supported any Igbo mans political ambitions before!

He should face Nigeria and stop trying to rope the Igbo man into all sorts of political tempest?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Belleful: 6:30pm On May 24, 2022
Who is Reno waiting for on twitter Facebook or nairaland to condemn the killings that have not done so? Have the north protested against boko-haram and the bandits that have be killing innocent people in the north?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by soullove1881(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2022
xpressionx:
I thought Reno was smart.
The killing can only be compared with bandits killing people.

Deborah was killed by Muslims because of religious redline

If the woman was killed by Christians because of religiousredline,you can now compare the two.

Having said that,I do not support killings under any guise.

Blacks are more wicked that the Europeans that colonised us.

Very soon, media will change and tag it christian terrorist, knowing fully well that Anambra is a Christian state.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Empiree: 6:40pm On May 24, 2022
OMG shocked

What is this Christianity/Igbo intolerance of other tribe and Islam?.

Lord have mercy.

I don't see all Alfas now to come out the same way they flocked social media to condemn Debora's killers. Why is media silent on this?. Why is this underreported in the mainstream media?.

Muslims in Yorùbáland are simp. It is when a Christian is killed they come out with lopsided fatwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by almarthins(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2022
virus05:

You are just a tribal bigot. We are in the 21st century and all these tribalism no go carry u go anywhere, it's taking you backward. That's the little advice I have for you. Well, alll I can say is, I pray we get a better president that cares about us.

How do u define a tribal bigot?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by MilitantAtheist: 7:04pm On May 24, 2022
Southerners cannot lose sleep because female northern Muslim Terrorists were killed. If that woman was in sokoto she will obviously be among those that lynched Debby to death and celebrate., We have seen female fulani hausa women dancing with guns and celebrating the atrocities of their Terrorist husbands so actually Nothing wrong in killing the female Terrorists and her baby Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Empiree: 7:07pm On May 24, 2022
Fact

Sheikh Akewugbagold, where art thou?.

You rushed out when Deborah was murdered to condemn her killers. Where are you now, Sheikh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong / The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? / Top 5 Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.