Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra (52663 Views)

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by EagleNest(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2022
Reno sef grin. Is there any sane Igbo that is happy with the security issues in the east, No! Not one. Even in the whole of Nigeria, we condemn the worsening security situation. Reno sees Peter Obi as competent and rival to his principle, and tries to discredit the whole Ibo for that purpose.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 7:10pm On May 24, 2022
Going by happenings and events around Nigeria, the SE cares more about events and atrocities outside their borders than within their own borders, 1 dead Hausa man or woman's life taken in the is worth more than North than 10 igbo man or woman's life taken in the SE.

Igbo people will abuse, insult and accountability from governors in other states and regions than from their own leaders, at one point, you'd think Aregbeshola or Yahaya Bello, Sanwo Olu, El Rufai and even Tinubu are SE governors the way the crucify and demand accountability from them.

I just don't know why they are like that..

Tell them about killings in the SE, they will answer back by asking you what about the killings in the north as if you asked the same about the North.

Unfortunately I must agree with Shehu Sani, they are cowards and hypocrites, always have been and on top of that, tribalism will never let them accept and deal with the current evil and atrocities ravaging Igbo land.

It's really sad
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Tomek09(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2022
[s]
festacman:
1. ESN's gruesome and provoked murder of the Northerners is to cause inter-ethnic violence between Northerners and Easterners. They will use the state of confusion that will ensue to consolidate.

2. ESN's gruesome and unprovoked murder of fellow Easterners and especially the Northerners are strengthening Federal Government diplomatic pressure on US, UK and EU to classify IPOB/ESN as terrorist organizations.

The Commander-in-Chief seems to be 'sleeping' on duty as things deteriorate.

May the Souls of the dead find peace in God. Amen
[/s]
Mumu talk.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by MilitantAtheist: 7:21pm On May 24, 2022
The right thing to do when you see humans wearing that smelling hijab and they're From north is simply shoot them. Yes, shoot them. They deserve worse, show them no mercy, give them the same treatment their Fulani men give innocent people. God punish Reno and every Terrorist sympathiser condemning the killing of the smelling female Terrorist and her Terrorist children.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by michjunior: 7:24pm On May 24, 2022
dominique:
Maybe it's because I'm not so active on social media like before but I didn't see anywhere the killing of the woman and her kids was justified by anybody. That said, why is Reno suddenly spraying pepper on Igbos all of a sudden? The same Igbos he used to revere is now who he's quick to throw darts at. Alerts no dey drop again ni

Reno is just a politician

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Litmus: 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
Among the big three, currently, only Yoruba can lay claims to the moral high-grounds; none, among the remaining two, could convincingly argue on the world stage that they are the innocent persecuted. Ordinary, everyday Nigerians are now becoming the victims of the major tribes or in the name of the major tribes..
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2022
HardMirror:
and this case is disrespect of what? What should we blame Igbos killings on?

The way you talk, someone will think you know those behind the killings. Let us have a proper investigation and let us hope the perpetrators are fished out. No matter which tribe they are from, I will not hesitate to condemn them and neither will lots of people from the Southern region.

Unlike many Northerners that protested for the release of Deborah's murderers.

I have not seen such in the South and people should change that mindset. Murder is Murder. No matter the clothe it wears.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2022
dominique:
Maybe it's because I'm not so active on social media like before but I didn't see anywhere the killing of the woman and her kids was justified by anybody. That said, why is Reno suddenly spraying pepper on Igbos all of a sudden? The same Igbos he used to revere is now who he's quick to throw darts at. Alerts no dey drop again ni

I tire. Thank you. I wonder where the justification talk came from. As for Reno, he is trying to make himself relevant to Atiku. That is his alert target.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
The right thing to do when you see humans wearing that smelling hijab and they're From north is simply shoot them. Yes, shoot them. They deserve worse, show them no mercy, give them the same treatment their Fulani men give innocent people. God punish Reno and every Terrorist sympathiser condemning the killing of the smelling female Terrorist and her Terrorist children.

Two wrongs do not make a right. We need to heal from the bloodshed. Not cause more bloodshed. There is no gain in shedding innocent blood.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2022
NigerianSage:
Going by happenings and events around Nigeria, the SE cares more about events and atrocities outside their borders than within their own borders, 1 dead Hausa man or woman's life taken in the is worth more than North than 10 igbo man or woman's life taken in the SE.

Igbo people will abuse, insult and accountability from governors in other states and regions than from their own leaders, at one point, you'd think Aregbeshola or Yahaya Bello, Sanwo Olu, El Rufai and even Tinubu are SE governors the way the crucify and demand accountability from them.

I just don't know why they are like that..

Tell them about killings in the SE, they will answer back by asking you what about the killings in the north as if you asked the same about the North.

Unfortunately I must agree with Shehu Sani, they are cowards and hypocrites, always have been and on top of that, tribalism will never let them accept and deal with the current evil and atrocities ravaging Igbo land.

It's really sad

Makeup stories. IPOB body has come out to condemn the killings in Anambra and has promised to work hard to find the perpetrators. Here you are spreading lies of Igbos supporting it.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Litmus: 8:11pm On May 24, 2022
l've been writing on niaraland about the importance of evidence seeking in Nigeria. I believe however a part of this is due to my not
accepting that any Nigeria peoples are capable of murdering a pregnant woman let alone one with children and killing those children in addition. Especially not Igbo people with their huge compassion for life and deep, deep sense of life's pathos. I still doubt that any such killing took place especially were many are present.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Braga90(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
This is just d reality,charly boy held a protest for Deborah killed in far away sokoto but he kept quiet on what happened in his own region.
Is that not hypocrisy

I can’t just imagine what will b happening right now if it was pregnant amarachi from enugu n her 4 kids that were killed,by now they would have tag d birds in d sky
How many protests would be held when killings are taking place in every corner of the country simultaneously? Even as we speak. Deborah death hasn't been unraveled yet and then came the lawmaker and then the said "Anambra woman and her kids" On just how many front can a man fight?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Reality3080: 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
Braga90:

How many protests would be held when killings are taking place in every corner of the country simultaneously? Even as we speak. Deborah death hasn't been unraveled yet and then came the lawmaker and then the said "Anambra woman and her kids" On just how many front can a man fight?
I guess d same way Lagos lives was more important that rivers life during endsars is d same way sokoto life is more important than anambra lives?

So because we don’t want protest we should over look d wrongs done in d society?

Had it been it was pregnant amaka from Enugu n her 4 kids that were killed in bauchi will u say this?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by muazuk1(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2022
Most southerners are hypocrites.. Except for a few minority..
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by CountLaka(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2022
Ezekwesili & Odinkalu have expired as human rights activists. Only hypocrisy is left. See work for home but dem no do. They must be waiting for one to happen in the north before they resurrect.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 9:28pm On May 24, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Makeup stories. IPOB body has come out to condemn the killings in Anambra and has promised to work hard to find the perpetrators. Here you are spreading lies of Igbos supporting it.

What's this got to do with my post?

Are you admitting that ipob is your leader and they speak for Igbo people instead of your own elected officials, political leaders and traditional rulers.

When was the last time Obi of Onitsha and his kind uttered a word against the senseless killings of their own subjects.

Sit down abeg.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Ibr539: 10:44pm On May 24, 2022
They are all hypocrites, when killing of christian student happen in the north they are all condem it, political leaders and other christian leaders, but now that animals ipod kill pregnant woman with her children no one say anything because she is muslim.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Lionnation: 10:57pm On May 24, 2022
The deference here is that Deborah killers are known and did it boldness for the ring reason religion, while this one has no identify of who killed who

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Elporo(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2022
kingRagnarr:
nd trust me she was killed not because she is a Christian but because of what she did nd even if a Muslim did the same they will do what they did to her to the Muslim too... u live with us u must respect our religion

This is a fact. Several Muslims have been harmed as a result of similar utterances. I wonder why Christians who often claim to be tolerant and exposed, make such foolish statements. Visit Nairaland, religious section .. Muslims this Muslim that..

Once a Nigerian says .. "I am Christian" or "My brother in the Lord". You are about to be duped or defrauded.

People now go to church to search for a bigger or smaller gbola ; or tighter or looser kuntus.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by lexyking(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2022
murder is murder, stop being a hypocrite and condemn it!

[/quote]

Murder is murder you said? In a way, yes it is. But when put side by side you will understand that the narrative is totally different. Deborah was killed by her fellow students in the full glare of everyone including some security officers.

Her assailants even had the audacity to record themselves burning her all because she made a statement that they considered blasphemous, while the killings in the east has no religious or ethnic colourations to it.

In all, we should condemn such gruesome killings no matter where or how it takes place, but for Reno to now be putting this two event side by side is totally misleading and ideotic cos there's no evidence to suggest that the woman and her kids were killed cos of where they came from or the religion that they practiced while that of Deborah is as clear as day.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by abbaemma: 1:09am On May 25, 2022
Jamesbally:

No worry. They will see the consequences of their actions by 2023 after Buhari's tenure ended. We will ensure that all Igbo in the North................................
We dey write everything down.

Mark my words.
Your words are marked oo!!
Do your worst.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Nova1988(m): 1:11am On May 25, 2022
virus05:

Masked gunmen killed these northerners, normal citizens killed Deborah due to religious issues and the killers and their fellow muslims were celebrating. Can you see the difference now? I hope next time you can think before you type.

Nobody is celebrating anyone's death but don't just type because you hate Igbos. Whomever commits murder should be sentenced to death. If the killers of these northerners in Anambra are caught, they should be sentenced to death and so the killers of Deborah too, no come dey type nonsense about Igbos like say them do you anything. Igbos are not fighting anybody, I just don't know why you guys just get pained whenever you hear Igbos.

where did i mention igbos sir?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:05am On May 25, 2022
NigerianSage:

What's this got to do with my post?

Are you admitting that ipob is your leader and they speak for Igbo people instead of your own elected officials, political leaders and traditional rulers.

When was the last time Obi of Onitsha and his kind uttered a word against the senseless killings of their own subjects.

Sit down abeg.

Saying sit down does not give your point weight.

If you want to see condemnation, there are a lot. The problem is different from you people protesting for the release of known murderers. In this case, the murderers are not known.

There have been loads of condemnation. Even Governor Soludo is openly condemns it.

So shouting sit down is irrelevant.

I am yet to see anyone supporting the gruesome killings as you guys openly demonstrated for the release of murderers.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:09am On May 25, 2022
Ibr539:
They are all hypocrites, when killing of christian student happen in the north they are all condem it, political leaders and other christian leaders, but now that animals ipod kill pregnant woman with her children no one say anything because she is muslim.

We know who killed Deborah and do not know who killed the pregnant woman.

We know why Deborah was murdered but do not know why the pregnant woman was murdered.

So we can condemn those who killed Deborah and wait for the forces to catch the killers of the pregnant woman, so we can condemn them.

I am just trying to make common sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Igbojew: 3:16am On May 25, 2022
Watch and see how those that hated Reno Omokiri for speaking against their darling Buhari will now start hailing him because of this his statement hahaha.One Nigeria my left ball.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Igbojew: 3:30am On May 25, 2022
Rugaria:
Reno Omokiri or whatever he calls himself should shut his trap for heavens sake and stop all these proxy war against the igbos because some igbos took him to the cleaners the other day after he came up with all sorts of Cork and Bull stories about how the igbos were enslaved by his unknown itshekiri people! Since then, this guy has made it a point of duty to aim his tirade towards the igbo, even if he pretends such is not the intention. Who and who is defending the killings of the woman? Who knows who kilked her? Many people are getting killed in Anambra and Imo by some unknown actors and the people of these areas have been complaining!

Most of the victims are from the East! Almost all are igbos! Very important and hardworking personalities. I don't know where Omokiri and his type got the impression that anybody is happy over the killings of some kids and their mother! Is Dr Akunyili a Hausa man? The engineer that was killed at Enugu some months back, was he from Kafanchan? How about the legislator that was killed few days ago!? That one is Fulani from Birnin Kebbi!?!?
These are cheap shots from a supposed pastor! He should let the Igbo be and move on! All these bloodshed and mayhem in the South East is because the igbos supported his principal, Goodluck Jonathan against the guy from Niger republic! That was how it all started and everyone in this country knows this! His people have never supported any Igbo mans political ambitions before!

He should face Nigeria and stop trying to rope the Igbo man into all sorts of political tempest?
Oh you are indeed a special breed for this your well articulated write up.Reno Omokiri think his sudden hatred will make Housa/Fulanis give his master Goodluck Jonathan Presidency come 2023 but he will fail like the rest that tried.If you want to curry favour from Housa/Fulanis just insults Igbos and you automatically got what you desires hahahah.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Igbojew: 3:33am On May 25, 2022
dominique:
He was hoping throwing tantrum at Igbos will automatically landed a presidency to his master Goodluck Jonathan by Housa/Fulanis but should dream on....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Igbojew: 3:41am On May 25, 2022
kingRagnarr:
u are talking like hypocrites... no actually u are a hypocrites so tell me who are those unknown gunmen that u are talking bout... when ever something happen here in the north u will start shouting nd jumping to conclusions but when it happen in ur side u will start playing victims trying to justify things or saying u are not the one... the qstn here is who did killed that woman nd her 4 kids nd why? Tell me who is the evil here?
Fulani Herdsmen on security uniforms killed the woman and her four children.IPOB have told you Nigerians time without numbers that they never committed such acts but you people out of jealousy and evil you have against IPOB and Igbos you people refused to believe them instead keep on blaming them for any killing that happen in South East.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by Igbojew: 3:47am On May 25, 2022
kingthreat:
They are fond of defending evil.
They never saw anything wrong in Nzeogwu murdering Northern and SouthWest politicians. But they saw something wrong in the killing of Ironsi and Igbo officers
They saw nothing wrong when Biafran army conquered and persecuted the Rivers, Delta and Edo regions but they saw it all wrong with what the Federal Army did to conquer Biafra
They see nothing wrong in killing Northerners but if the Federal government is to execute Rev. King tomorrow, they will shout tribalism.
Shove that your lies down your throat.Which Biafran soldiers killed Deltans where I came from,you people should stop all this una lies because it still fresh in our mind how your Nigeria soldiers came to Asaba and deceived our people to come out at field for peace talk only for them to open fire on them and massacred our people.You think you people will continue playing divide and conquer games on us against our South East people again......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 3:53am On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Saying sit down does not give your point weight.

If you want to see condemnation, there are a lot. The problem is different from you people protesting for the release of known murderers. In this case, the murderers are not known.

There have been loads of condemnation. Even Governor Soludo is openly condemns it.

So shouting sit down is irrelevant.

I am yet to see anyone supporting the gruesome killings as you guys openly demonstrated for the release of murderers.

1. I'd love for you to show us where Igbo leaders, notables, traditional rulers, political leaders, elected officials from governors to ministers, ambassadors, and so on spoke in unison to condemn the demented atrocities going on in Igbo land, but I'm 100% you can not show us anything.

2. Oby Ezekwesili just a few days ago and in so many cases regarding violence and terrorist acts in the blew her gasket over the brutal killing of Deborah, but never uttered a word about more gruesome atrocities going on in her own home state where she was recently a member of Soludo transition committee.

3. You nko? Apart from carrying ablution bottle for ipob and making excuses for terrorists, when was the last time you condemned the evil acts in your backyard?

4. We've watched too many videos of Igbo people and members of the same communities where innocent people were killed clapping, praising, and applauding the evil monsters as they parade around their communities while people like you lie and spew tales like oh, it's outsiders, it's DSS, it's this and that killing Igbo people and blaming it on iPob..

5. The killers commit their sit-at-home atrocities in the name of ipob and their terrorist leader, Nnamdi Kanu so what's stopping Kanu from openly denouncing the killers and distancing himself from the atrocities?

You people are not following us, you are fooling yourselves with your wink wink nod nod in full support of what's going on because if not, the whole of Igboland should be demonstrating and doing 10 million man march to stop the killings, you should be storming their camps and hideouts because they are right there in your communities, you know them.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 3:58am On May 25, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

We know who killed Deborah and do not know who killed the pregnant woman.

We know why Deborah was murdered but do not know why the pregnant woman was murdered.

So we can condemn those who killed Deborah and wait for the forces to catch the killers of the pregnant woman, so we can condemn them.

I am just trying to make common sense.

All over the world leaders and people condemn such acts in real-time, they don't sit around and wait for names, arrests or the identity of the killer or killers.

See, this is the deception, bait and switch, hide and seek and cowardice we see in the igbo community, you have a different set of standards for the atrocities committed by your own kinsmen.

This is really nauseating, bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra by NigerianSage: 4:02am On May 25, 2022
Look at Charly Boy, he's going to lead his own protest against the killing of Ms Deborah, but we are yet to see him say a word or protest about his own people getting slaughtered like village goats and rats every day.

It's really hard to take you people seriously..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Things Fr. Mbaka Got Absolutely Wrong / The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? / Top 5 Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.