Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Naija Man Eats Fufu For Las Vegas, USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija Man Eats Fufu For Las Vegas, USA (929 Views)

Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Man Eats Fufu For Las Vegas, USA by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2022
After walking on the Las Vegas Strip for a while, hunger wants to kill me o!

I searched and found a Nigerian restaurant in Las Vegas. I ordered Fufu and Egusi soup.
The soup sweet no be small.

The design of the place and the food is good.

Here are photos and a link to a video of the experience o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqNdltFiNI&lc=Ugww3s17fa1o1WNLfFN4AaABAg

Re: Naija Man Eats Fufu For Las Vegas, USA by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2022
heart shape fufu, lol... love that!
Re: Naija Man Eats Fufu For Las Vegas, USA by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
heart shape fufu, lol... love that!

Yes o! The thing made me fall in love.
Re: Naija Man Eats Fufu For Las Vegas, USA by Creamypie(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2022
So what should we do? Fry drugnubu teeth?
Re: Naija Man Eats Fufu For Las Vegas, USA by kmaster007: 4:34pm On May 24, 2022
So, Wetin dey special abt it
Re: Naija Man Eats Fufu For Las Vegas, USA by Stargangz: 4:39pm On May 24, 2022
I hate Las Vegas with passion, it's the most crime infested city in the US after Chicago, no wonder it's called 'SIN CITY'.
Re: Naija Man Eats Fufu For Las Vegas, USA by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
Stargangz:
I hate Las Vegas with passion, it's the most crime infested city in the US after Chicago, no wonder it's called 'SIN CITY'.

Did you have a bad experience there? Please share so we can learn from your experience. Thank you.
Re: Naija Man Eats Fufu For Las Vegas, USA by Ojey1234: 7:32pm On May 27, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
After walking on the Las Vegas Strip for a while, hunger wants to kill me o!

I searched and found a Nigerian restaurant in Las Vegas. I ordered Fufu and Egusi soup.
The soup sweet no be small.

The design of the place and the food is good.

Here are photos and a link to a video of the experience o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqNdltFiNI&lc=Ugww3s17fa1o1WNLfFN4AaABAg

Good day house, I can import and export parcel, mail, food Items, etc for you, likewise if you have an African food shop in UK, US, Australia etc, I sale dry cat fish, ogbonor, crayfish, ugu,etc pls patronize me ooo

ojetayofolawe@gmail.com
09072328677 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Study In Canada As An International Student / 300, 000 Uk Visas Wrongly Issued / Nl Members Living In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.