Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? (1425 Views)

6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by daddymummy(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2022
Why?

You see a woman and you people are just discussing about life and what is passing through her mind is that she is so attractive/sexy that you want to sleep with her, whereas in your mind, she is nothing close to being called attractive/sexy.

Women have so much deceived themselves to the extent that you hear a woman saying: I have something that men want (ie my pussy) while a man doesn't have anything I want. Therefore I am higher than men.

How did women get so deceived to the extent that so many of them are filled with self worship?

Please let women know that not all men want to sleep with them.

I have seen many cases whereby men refused to have sex with women even when they offered themselves to the men.

So stop deceiving yourself. Stop being so proud. Stop your self adoration/worship and embrace humility for God sake.

8 Likes

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by kenzysmith: 3:18pm On May 24, 2022
I swear gan the mindset dey vex me. He get one lady wey close to my shop wey i dey always hail fine woman with play. Na so one day she come my shop begin ask me say she as she fine reach he go make sense make we date i use eyes pick am from he to toe i telling her straight say na wetin wan dey bring that one na because of small play

4 Likes

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Cubalabloo(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2022
That's because they have a hole that must be penetrated!

2 Likes

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Snitch24(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2022
Same reason why most Men believe women are only after their money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by daddymummy(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2022
Women enjoy sex more than men because they spent little energy compared to a man and they have many G-spots in their bodies.

In sexual intercourse, it is believed that women enjoy the act more than the men because men are the ones who do the work (penetration) while women are the ones who are being worked on (being penetrated).

The person who is being worked on will surely enjoy it more than the person spending his energy to do the work.

So it is the person who does the work that supposed to be paid. So women suppose to pay men because men do the work and use the energy.

In fact, sex was created for women.

A man's role in sexual intercourse is just to satisfy the women.

That's why testosterone was given to men so that from time to time, a man's sexual desire will result in him satisfying women. And they also end up being paid for the sex.

It is like plumber working for you and still paying you.

So for the men who beg a woman, cajole her, offer her money and then sleep with her and satisfy her, you are not reasonable enough. It is like begging to work for someone, and end up paying the person after you have worked for the person.

Anyway I am not surprised. Sex was created for women, that is why they spent little energy, enjoy the act and still receive payment in one form or another. Anything created for you will always bring you money. Like someone who is created for music (ie he has skills of singing), soon he will start making money.

6 Likes

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Delight2014(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
Snitch24:
Same reason why most Men believe women are only after their money
There's an atom of truth in this but I guess women are the cause here.
Without demanding anything from the guy he will not think or raise the topic of sleeping with her.
They used that as a consolation for too much demand so that they won't be at lost, Nothing goes for nothing

1 Like

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by kenzysmith: 3:40pm On May 24, 2022
Girls from age 14 to 20 are after gbola if no b say regina daniel mama open her eyes he sure me say she for collect my gbola.
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Snitch24(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2022
Delight2014:

Without demanding anything from the guy he will not think or raise the topic of sleeping with her.
They used that as a consolation for too much demand so that they won't be at lost, Nothing goes for nothing

I feel it's just normal
For sex to happen
Even if she's the one with money

1 Like

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 24, 2022
Delight2014:

Can we conduct a research?
You ll see men are more randy.
Generally women are shy to be the first to initiate sex.
Men are taking advantage of women financially, emotionally to demand sex. So don't blame some women if the think that way. Everyday, we see news about rape of adults and minors.
How many times do they carry news that a woman raped a man or tool advantage of him?
Men are the problem. You this Delight2014 resembled one of those men.

1 Like

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Emma2Seconds: 9:31pm On May 24, 2022
That's why they don't allows show appreciation to any thing guys give or do to them even if you're not her BF , like normal help u wan help her, she will think that she has All it's take to play you back being her pvssy hence no appreciation for what ever you freely give them ..........
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by EmeraldJD: 9:34pm On May 24, 2022
That's because it's true.

1 Like

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:58pm On May 24, 2022
Na men cause am, they lacked self-control

1 Like

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by SultanOfPuna: 10:41pm On May 24, 2022
It makes them feel empowered.
The thought that men want them makes them feel amazing hormones.
When she knows that you are a nice guy that is ready to do anything just for her pussy.
The power dynamics shifts
You become the slave and she becomes the queen.

So what i do is try as possible not to show her signs that i'm want to fvck her.
I Act like she is not beautiful
This will leave her confused and deflate her ego.
This changes the dynamics of power
Im now the King and she is the slave

She is used to guys simping for her
Which makes her feel like a Queen
But when she meet a guy who dosent give a fvck about her. She begins to seek his validation and attention which now makes you the King and makes her the slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by toujurs: 10:57pm On May 24, 2022
Men are givers, women are recievers
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Jman06(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2022
Honestly! The thing tire me o

Even the ugly girls that you can't even touch with a pole, you see them making shakara thinking that you have them in mind.

Those ugly ones na their own dey vex me pass. E go just be like say make I carry cane flog them enough strokes to remind them that they're ugly and undesirable! Nonsense
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Cousin9999: 5:21am On May 25, 2022
1. Men commonly act entitled to the point of harassment and obsession.
2. Men commonly act super thirsty.
3. Some women (and some men), don't have the mental capacity to dissociate common things from sex.
4. Some women are abuse victims, and basically fear men.
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by baretalk: 6:04am On May 25, 2022
Even the ugly ones that look like house girls grin
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by 40fy: 6:29am On May 25, 2022
Miss me with that!!

That's exactly what every man wanna do!! Y'all need to be honest!!
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Godoverevery: 7:33am On May 25, 2022
Aiint there fault......we have alot of foolish men with low self esteem.

This men believe all they need to do is throw money to get pussy.

Ladies always have this discussion among themselves so they expect everyman to be foolish hence why they bill every guy they meet to test the water.

Note- the meaning of love to a woman is money......she only believes you love her if you always give in to every demand.
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by Oblivionz5(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2022
daddymummy:
Why?

You see a woman and you people are just discussing about life and what is passing through her mind is that she is so attractive/sexy that you want to sleep with her, whereas in your mind, she is nothing close to being called attractive/sexy.

Women have so much deceived themselves to the extent that you hear a woman saying: I have something that men want (ie my pussy) while a man doesn't have anything I want. Therefore I am higher than men.

How did women get so deceived to the extent that so many of them are filled with self worship?

Please let women know that not all men want to sleep with them.

I have seen many cases whereby men refused to have sex with women even when they offered themselves to the men.

So stop deceiving yourself. Stop being so proud. Stop your self adoration/worship and embrace humility for God sake.

It’s becoming rampant these days.
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by IamDora(f): 8:32am On May 25, 2022
In most cases, that is just what it is.
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by daddymummy(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2022
Oblivionz5:

It’s becoming rampant these days.

Exactly.
Re: Why, For God Sake, Does Every Woman Believe All Men Want To Sleep With Her? by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yawn. Recycled topic.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) / The Highest Fear In My : / An Open Letter To A Woman Who Wants To Attract And Keep Mr. Right:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.