Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Is Your Experience Of Nairalanders? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Experience Of Nairalanders? (185 Views)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Experience Of Nairalanders? by Cubalabloo(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2022
In my many years of interaction with nairalanders, i have come to understand that, indeed human beings are rational thinkers. I have had the opportunity to ascertain that we all think differently. Let's see the type of experience you have had so far about members of this great forum.
Re: What Is Your Experience Of Nairalanders? by Choilila: 3:43pm On May 24, 2022
I am an Alien.
Which doesn't abide to the society views or rules of interactions.

I noticed that all humans especially some on NL ain't candid, can't stand nor speak for themselves.

So no Nairalander can dance to my beat.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience Of Nairalanders? by Bluezy13(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2022
People have problems.
Many people do not know their problems...just like the poster directly above me.
Re: What Is Your Experience Of Nairalanders? by liminna(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2022
Humbling. There are many different model of smart people in Nigeria. Its disappointing the trash that rises to the top.

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer Needed Urgently / [STORY] The Painful Pleasure (episode 1 – 17) / Bitter Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.