Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo (33405 Views)

IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 24, 2022
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by GreyLaw(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2022
vr0xen:
Story. Soludo killed the guy because soludo wants him to step down and hand over his office to one ezioka guy. Okey di ok was requesting for another office from his brother without knowing that the udo worshipper have bad intentions

Mate, you can be picked up quite easily for this statement. And when asked to show hard evidence you will start sweating. Please, even when you have this kind of opinion, wrote it in an open-ended way so as not to be in trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 24, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Are these guys that dumb? Do they think Nigerians are not intellectually sound?

Their penchant for spewing and uttering trash talks after commiting atrocities is one of the third wonders of this world and deserves a special CNN documentary coverage anchored by the veteran journalist and senior correspondent Christiana Amanpour...

Stupid clowns .

I think you are not sound intellectually though
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by jmoore(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2022
Broveens42:

My final advice for you;
Go get proper Education. Even if you wana get carried away by propaganda, at least have an intelligent disposition about it.
IPOB talking about education. Same foolish IPOB that stopped students from going to school on monday.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Heavensent01(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2022
southeast have no outsider causing havoc in southeast, if ipob and Emma powerless are serious, let them reveal how to arrest Simon Ekpa

ipob have lost control of their scam Biafra struggle they're just covering up so that no one will blame them for giving room for the nuisance happening in East

show me any igbo that take responsibilities of his/her mistake and I'll guess when southeast will enjoy sanity again

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 24, 2022
Clowns, human being meat don tire una

Continue dey chop na, una go purge!
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by ceejayluv(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2022
Heathrow44:
Beheading isn't igbo's style, is common among Bokoharam and Islamic jihadists, islamic terrorists are the people know for this, including ISIS
Well, it's NOW their style.... People learn everyday, innit?
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 5:16pm On May 24, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ipob-vows-to-deliver-hoodlums-beheading-residents-of-south-east-to-soludo/
Oyigboupdate your cup and that of your fellow enemies of Igbos have full because IPOB/ESN will go after you people now that they have full blessings of Prof Charles Soludo.Emma Powerful specifically mentioned those that blame and accused IPOB for every crime that is being committed in South East and I also remember how someone in this platform continuously point accusing finger in the direction of that Oyigboupdate who seem to know so much about the killings going on in South East even before the killing is committed and now Emma Powerful also confirm it......I am that Igbojew
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Diligence: 5:17pm On May 24, 2022
SouthEast: Beware Fulani terrorists cum Islamic terrorists may hv infiltrated SouthEast..

These killings reek of their mannerisms.

QED!

But again: will bokoharam infiltrated NA allow ESN/IPOB to fish out these terrorists?
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Joeyzinho: 5:17pm On May 24, 2022
obynzo:

I think you are not sound intellectually though
Obidient

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Mrsserene: 5:19pm On May 24, 2022
Lol
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by BBBmall25: 5:19pm On May 24, 2022
Tumbulum:
This statement is coming from ipob. We must all know that the murderers in anambara are sponsored killers. This is not ipob and will never be ipob. How will the beheading of a state Legislator bring Biafra?
this tactic of " do now and deny later" is stale already. And you, along many others, it will soon be your turn!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by zionstaar75: 5:20pm On May 24, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ipob-vows-to-deliver-hoodlums-beheading-residents-of-south-east-to-soludo/
let's call a spade a spade it's not the Emma powerful faction that are causing trouble,it's the Simon Ekpa faction who don't obey Emma powerful.the ibos better rally unitedly against him and snuff out quickly the evil that wants to befall the region.ekpa is just like shekau if not worse

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Broveens42(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2022
ceejayluv:

It implies literally and figuratively that I'll kill that person..... Doesn't negate the threat.

That is for your Igbo language classes.
It doesn't apply to law. You must prove an action was carried out and not by mere statements.

For eg. You can threaten someone and a passerby takes the advantage to launch an attack on the victim.
You could be picked up because people saw you making the threats but that doesn't mean you committed the act. If there is no proof you carried out such act, you would be discharged.

On a lighter note: A judge asks for the interpretation of "a gam eburu isi buhari lota"
What would represent the correct interpretation in English language?
Lol
You get the point?
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by jrusky(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2022
Is that not what I said? If ipob know it was not them let them proof everyone wrong to lay siege on ugm or whoever doing these shit and confront them to expose them. These bitchs are not spirit, search for them and deal ruthlessly with them.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by SmartPolician: 5:22pm On May 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Ipob is a proscribed terrorist group... How exactly can they man any region?!! On what grounds exactly?!! Who empowered or elected them to do so?!!

You all should be careful how you handover authority to people... This is a very dangerous precedence that will destroy both the SouthEast and the nation.

Next thing another group will come up somewhere else in this nation claiming to be in charge of the region. We might as well allow ISWAP take over the entire Far North.

What makes it even worse is that Ipob is filled with hoodlums and power-hungry anarchists.

Buhari destroyed what's left of Nigeria with his tribal leanings towards sensitive issues, such as the killer herdsmen. How can military AK-47 be found on herdsmen killed by brave Benue people and the president is silent? That's by the way.

Well, I strongly believe that things will get better when a sane president takes over in 2023. Until then, the IPOB needs to clean up the mess they allowed to fester. Proscription or not, or better still, believe what you like: South East people know that the IPOB can NEVER kill them. Some idiots have hijacked the struggle.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Igbojew: 5:25pm On May 24, 2022
Some people will not be happy tonight because IPOB they accused all the time for commiting crime staged and executed by state actors have joined forces with Prof Charles Soludo to take the fight to Fulani Herdsmen under this government payroll.Oyigboupdate you and your Nairaland urchins that are the mastermind ears of killings going on the South East will hear it now that IPOB are collaboratiing with Prof Charles Soludo you people want to frustrate his government to paint IPOB bad....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Sleekfingers: 5:25pm On May 24, 2022
beerfraud:

Awon confused let jatijati. So na fulani dey kill una people abi? The last time I checked, Ipob is a terrorist organization. Dem still dey get mouth to dey talk
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Sleekfingers: 5:27pm On May 24, 2022
longetivity:
Terrorist group won expose terrorists cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Can you imagine?
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by ZooOga: 5:27pm On May 24, 2022
audio announcement to take the intense heat off of dem. wink
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by RICHOLAC(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2022
ceejayluv:

Sponsored or whatever the theory , the perpetrators of violence and oppression are Ibos

I didn't write to beg you to agree. I only wrote to state the obvious. If you're ain't cool with the fact, you might as well cuddle your own preconceived opinion. Bye bye!
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Mozegee: 5:28pm On May 24, 2022
beerfraud:

i am really interested in the business part of working with the US company.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Elitecomtech: 5:28pm On May 24, 2022
Is beheading the new normal in Anambra State?
Anyways, I buy Gh’s and xof at good rate. If you have for sale please kindly contact me on zero eight zero eight zero three two431158
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Mozegee: 5:29pm On May 24, 2022
Mozegee:
i am really interested in the business part of working with the US company.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Southernigbo: 5:30pm On May 24, 2022
Tumbulum:
This statement is coming from ipob. We must all know that the murderers in anambara are sponsored killers. This is not ipob and will never be ipob. How will the beheading of a state Legislator bring Biafra?
na ipob work o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Coly2012(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Are these guys that dumb? Do they think Nigerians are not intellectually sound?

Their penchant for spewing and uttering trash talks after commiting atrocities is one of the third wonders of this world and deserves a special CNN documentary coverage anchored by the veteran journalist and senior correspondent Christiana Amanpour...

Stupid clowns .
so you intelligent like this na him our politicians day use us play ten ten, guy put your intelligence into propar use naaa make naija better.
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by baretalk: 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
Northernblood5:

Such statements make a grown man like you look like a fool.

UGM are ESN members that are no longer loyal to Chinasa Nwaorụ (IPOB). Don't say otherwise, they are sponsored by Simon Ekpa the Chief Criminal

Now, we don't need statements, we need actions please. Peace must be restored to Igbo Land.

Killing Innocent Hausa people is totally bad. Killing Pregnant Hausa woman and Children is an abomination. This is not what we sent them to do.

Hausa people should know that this guys don't represent Ndị Igbo in general as we don't support evil. These are the same guys kidnapping and killing Igbos
grin
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
ceejayluv:

Well, it's NOW their style.... People learn everyday, innit?

seems u re among the miscreants perpetrating this dastardly act, don't worry u would all see ur waterloo soon enough
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2022
I think reading this thread has just lowered my intelligence embarassed

IPOB must think we are as brainless as their brainwashed followers.

They mean to say that it is only now that they decided that they should be fishing out terrorists shooting butchering, beheading and kidnapping people in the SE! shocked

Clowns!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by baretalk: 5:32pm On May 24, 2022
Life is about action and reaction, acting up or first don't make you the baddest or most wicked. Everyone should do what they like, nobody should complain...
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by Traplord09: 5:33pm On May 24, 2022
Northernblood5:

Such statements make a grown man like you look like a fool.

UGM are ESN members that are no longer loyal to Chinasa Nwaorụ (IPOB). Don't say otherwise, they are sponsored by Simon Ekpa the Chief Criminal

Now, we don't need statements, we need actions please. Peace must be restored to Igbo Land.

Killing Innocent Hausa people is totally bad. Killing Pregnant Hausa woman and Children is an abomination. This is not what we sent them to do.

Hausa people should know that this guys don't represent Ndị Igbo in general as we don't support evil. These are the same guys kidnapping and killing Igbos

De northern should hold de politicians for de killing of there people and government

And all newes men hold them da are part of what da are send to do there
Re: IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo by seniorman20: 5:34pm On May 24, 2022
Lol funny talk how many times have we had news of ipob face off with ugm ehn so killings don tire them now they want to give their self up mumu people, confused agitators

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does The South West Offer Nigeria / Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements / Okada Riders Clash In Ogun: Dangote Trucks Set Ablaze, 7 People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.