Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! (63087 Views)

Man Who Was Seen Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by DKM123: 5:11am On May 25, 2022
Men and obsession with women's na*ke#dness are 5 and 6. Someone wants to ruin his entire life over women's body and he will still be one of those asking what does a woman bring to the table. She brings your "life", bro.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nyceguy92: 5:12am On May 25, 2022
[quote author=ZenithBanking post=113133781]

It's surprising how many people don't have an iota of analytical reasoning, otherwise how come many appear to believe this fiction.

The OP gives the impression that he lives in a tower and the open space in his backyard is the bathroom for all the women living around.

Even in the most horrible public yard, the bathroom still offers some privacy. So you may be entertained by the story but it's pure fiction.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by johnnychuks(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2022
Is it not better for this guy to get him self a girl friend and focus on the girl unclothedness only he will not make love to her, but has the right to touch every part he wishes to touch. make sure you look at her unclothedness every morning and afternoon night for just 4month I promise him he will never peep at any other woman unclothedness again.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by kerriman: 5:16am On May 25, 2022
Goodmorning You need deliverance because if not very soon You will be walking naked where everbody will be seeing your unclothedness without peeping. It is the devil that is pushing you. 1. Pray seriously for deliverance
2. Do self control 3. Check whether it is a family problem 4. Keep yourself busy because an idle mind is devil's workshop. 5. Meet annointed pastors for prayers and deliverance. Thanks
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Elidrisy20: 5:20am On May 25, 2022
Olosho no dey your area?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Pjoe238: 5:24am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

It seems i can't live without it.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.

Worry no more, you will soon be caught, beating mercilessly and disgraced. We will feast on your matter here
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:46am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm always peeping on my neigbhours/friends unclothedness when ever they are taking their bath.

It all started six years ago during my ND in school, & up till now, i'm still living with it.

During my ND, there is no famale tenant that i didn't see her unclothedness to more than a million time, even when i went back for my HND, i did thesame thing.

I'm currently serving right now, and i'm still doing thesame thing here. I peep on my neigbhous and fellow corps member here.

I've been doing this for six years, and i've never being caught. Sometimes i ask God; why was i not being caught all those times in school, why didn't GOD want me to get caught.

I've tried every possible means to stop it, but all failed, even when i don't want to do it, my spirit will keep pushing me & if i don't do it at that time, i won't rest.

I know someday i will be caught and embarrassed and get my pictures uploaded online for this crime.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Lol! Keep peeping. One day a spitting cobra will blind your pervert eyes.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by GodisFirst: 5:55am On May 25, 2022
You can overcome it if you really want.
Just fight back, it is spirit of destruction that is pushing you and not your spirit. You need to fight back, just that your spirit is weak.
Fight it by locking yourself in your room anytime the urge comes and take bible and start reading. Start reading from Psalm 51, and read Psalm 35. Also read these Psalms everyday, morning and evening, especially those times you know they usually go to bath.
If you do this continually and sincerely, then let me see how these evil destruction spirit will open the door and force you to peep at them again.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Archworld(m): 6:05am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

This is demonic
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by friendlyadvice: 6:10am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
grin my guy enjoy yourself jare life is short
Sha no r@pe anybody,no dey look man dey baff and wink don't get caught
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by rollywise(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2022
Maybe you should have a girlfriend. Or better still pray sincerely about it
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by mkpurumma090(f): 6:17am On May 25, 2022
Ferrytechshop:
continun bro untill they baf u with hot water - i load all usa bank and cc
Lolz no be small hot water grin grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by faceland: 6:19am On May 25, 2022
You need to to caught and mercilessly beaten. Today it is peeping, tomorrow it is rape.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by stanliwise(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
What were the initial motivations?
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Bimbilla(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2022
May God help you out
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by opius: 6:32am On May 25, 2022
You don't need help at all, what you need is serious flogging and slapping grin grin grin
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by maasoap(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
You see that thing wey happen to John Okafor for inside that mr ibu film, wey dem pour am water wey pant dey inside. Na wetin go happen to you be that..

May be Nigerians were not frustrated and angry back then, Nigerians can lynch one these days for ordinary peeping.

A 16 year old boy was pulled away from his grandma he was living with and burnt alive! That was after a rod was passed through his anus! What was his crime? His known two teenage friends in their area went to steal from a shop and escaped, they were later caught and murdered together! That was the fate of teenage who didn't commit any crime.

https://feed.rhino-news.com/multifeed-detail-template/static/half/detail/20220321/448050837457993728.html
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by BigRocky: 6:42am On May 25, 2022
Parisian:
I've always know that red pillers don't have sense.

You're the one that wants to have sex with her but it's her loss Lmao grin

Now u have to be one of most stupid account holder on nairaland,and my job is handling y'all all.

Women enjoys sex more(a fact simps like u don't know).

So if your employer's decide to pay ur salary bcus they think you have worked for it,and you reject it, who lost?

Redpilliars will only proposed sex to u,if they feel u deserve it, rejecting the proposal is your lost as your junior sister or even your best friend will quickly seize the opportunity to collect the golden dick.

Keep begging for pussy bruh!
You would learn the hard way!
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by uptownemmygee(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2022
Weird people full this earth oo, imagine a grown up man peeping at women when bathing
Me sef do am oo, but nah when I be teenager I stop when i start sampling different kpekus come see say no better thing for the adventure
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Fathersdesire(f): 6:52am On May 25, 2022
I don't think getting caught is the solution. If he does get caught two things might happen;
1. The embarrassment and shame he would have to live with might drive him into depression and it would ruin every possible opportunity he might get.
2. He could quickly change location and start the habit all over again.

My advice is for you to occupy that time people go to have their bath with something else. A stroll, football, sleep, movies etc.

And i feel you equally need prayers, my opinion though.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Yuslat4sure(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2022
When you are caught and beat up like a goat your brain will finally reset
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Champneys: 6:56am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

Olofo, kill yourself!
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by johnsonmartina6(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2022
you mean you think it an addition abi,dont worry,you will look at army general one day,,i bet if them catch u,,all the evil spirit will disappear
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Dfynboi: 7:01am On May 25, 2022
Just sit down reason the kind shame and public embarrassment you will be subjected to wen caught one day.. I believe dt will help you to change
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by ekitimanalways(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

I am afraid you are suffering from voyeuristic disorder. Do not wait until you get caught or arrested to begin your treatment from voyeurism. The treatment includes psychotherapy and antidepressants. If these drugs are ineffective and the disorder is high, drugs that reduce testosterone levels and sex drive may be used on you. Have a fantastic day.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nobody: 7:06am On May 25, 2022
Op is a pervert get a girlfriend to cure your abnormal sexual behaviour.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by chiefconerstone: 7:11am On May 25, 2022
Op, your problem is common to all men. It is a variant of ponography, homosexuality, masturbation and fornication. That you hate what you are doing is a very good sign.
Read the book of Roman 7: 1 to the end. The only parmenent solution to your problem is to envite Jesus into your heart. You need a change of heart. The whole problem starts in the heart. Even if you stop peeping, your mind will still imagine some peeping you did before. It is terrible addiction.
Only Jesus can change your heart and break this cycle of addiction. Confess your sin to someone you trust and allow him to monitor your peeping habit. It takes time and discipline to overcome. In fact you will fail many more times before you learn how to overcome. However, because Jesus is the one fighting for you, you will surely overcome.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Corporate2020: 7:12am On May 25, 2022
Prison loading
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 7:16am On May 25, 2022
Convert it into a career
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by Nathcoded(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2022
Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner...may God help u.
Re: I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! by bluefilm: 7:18am On May 25, 2022
ZenithBanking:
I have a big probem.

I'm afraid, i need help.

Mr. Peeping Tom, your case is different.

You won't stop until you get caught.

So if you really really want to stop; then make sure you are caught.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.