Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. (788 Views)

Stop Reading Fake News About Yemi Osinbajo’s Whereabouts— Laolu Akande / Stop Reading Fake News About Yemi Osinbajo’s Whereabouts— Laolu Akande / The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by Kenpaly(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2022
Good day nairalanders,i took small rest ds afternoon and ths is what i saw in my dream.in my dream i was in the bush looking 4 firewood and i heard a loud music coming 4rm behind i decided to go and see what is happening.when went closely,i saw where apc ar having a very big celebration. I went near the crowd and see buhari crowning osibanjo.buhary put a golden cap and a shining neckles to osinbajo. I looked around and every are so happy.the camera man there yahya belo.i was given chair to ralaxe and i wake up.i dnt know what that mean.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by LordIsaac(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2022
That's a good dream grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by sainteve4r(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
The new Joseph in town grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by Hemustprevail: 5:44pm On May 24, 2022
Hmmmmmm!!!

Craziness is looming.....

Although we pray and hope the person that will positively surprise the world will emerge as Nigerian President even if he/she is from Turkmenistan.

I don't care if he/she is the last born of Orisha or Amadioha...

Just stop the hell we are going through cry
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by duro4chang(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2022
By next week we shall know
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by ifex370(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2022
Kenpaly:
Good day nairalanders,i took small rest ds afternoon and ths is what i saw in my dream.in my dream i was in the bush looking 4 firewood and i heard a loud music coming 4rm behind i decided to go and see what is happening.when went closely,i saw where apc ar having a very big celebration. I went near the crowd and see buhari crowning osibanjo.buhary put a golden cap and a shining neckles to osinbajo. I looked around and every are so happy.the camera man there yahya belo.i was given chair to ralaxe and i wake up.i dnt know what that mean.

Joeboy
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by donbachi(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2022
Wen last u treat malaria
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by Mickykarim: 5:46pm On May 24, 2022
WHICH OF YIUR DREAMS EVER CAME TO PAST.

We should start from there. Because there are other gods who inspires weaklings and gullible people, especially when they view such viable recipients as fertile grounds for their ill motives.
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by Minime10(f): 5:47pm On May 24, 2022
Whatever bihari touches dies off grin
Sorry to osibande

2 Likes

Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by Akacollins7: 6:03pm On May 24, 2022
Fetching of firewood in dreams is bad Omen. Getting Osinbajo as result of your firewood is bad Omen coming to Nigeria. That dream is cancelled
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by Dialpad: 6:04pm On May 24, 2022
What do you do for a living.... show me a successful man that sleeps on Tuesday afternoon when his mates are working hard.

How many times have you dreamt of seeing someone just dashing you money in the dream .... lol

Kenpaly:
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by Kenpaly(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2022
donbachi:
Wen last u treat malaria
i dnt hav any malaria, let me tell you buhari will endors osinbanjo ths week,my dream normaly manifest.
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by drlateef: 6:35pm On May 24, 2022
It’s the opposite because there’s music and everyone happy. Oshinbajo is definitely losing.
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2022
That is probably the effect of smoking daura weed mixed with cow dungs and drinking excessive buruku with dongoyaro. Now go back to sleep and put fire on the firewood. grin grin
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by samwash(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2022
Kenpaly:

Na wa for you ooo !!!
Effect of Buhari economy is has effects on your brain.
Oga!!! you where in the bush looking for firewood, do you actually know what that signify? Think again!!!
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by trutharena: 6:39pm On May 24, 2022
That means Osinbajo is Buhari anointing candidate:
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by abobote: 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
Proeceed to the nearest hospital immediately.
You have an acute malaria
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by tollyboy5(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2022
Let me pitch my tent here. I believe your dream.
I pray the best thing happens
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by Kenpaly(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2022
tollyboy5:
Let me pitch my tent here. I believe your dream.
I pray the best thing happens
THANKS MY DREAM IS ALWAYS MANIFESTN
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by Tinubuadvocate: 12:02am On May 25, 2022
Make your environment clean guy it's for your health sake.
Kenpaly:
Re: My Dream This Afternon About Yemi Osibanjo. by Tumbulum: 12:50am On May 25, 2022
Kenpaly:
dont let that motor park tout tinubu advocate bear you.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants / Tinubu Talk Everywhere Shake / Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.