Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (2897 Views)

Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi / 2023: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi - Who Has Your Vote / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 12:18am On May 25, 2022
TrackerXL:
Rail - I will leave you to your delusion till this start to function you all will eat your vomit on it but I should add, your father should blame Buhari for scuttling Jakande plan on that. Tinubu as a visionary that he is picked up the idea n we can see that in Ekorail today. Where I came from beta late than never is the deal. Now compare that to eveey other state in Nigeria that will never have intracity rail not it vision. Tinubu with his vision still proves he supercede eveey governor before n after with that vision we can now see the ground work.

NURTW- according to your dead brain fathers delusion is Tinubu's creation yet the federal NURTW fired it Lagos branch. Your dead brain father can not look up date the organization was created to ascertain it not Tinubu's creation. I can understand your foolishness to blame Tinubu for all the ills in Lagos but not give him glory for the positives but that will not be happening under my watch.

Lagos was a British protectorate n capital can you tell us what state as developed beta infrastructure than the same Lagos or ain't we suppose to chose the best to lead which other state as developed beta infrastructure than Lagos since 1999 Tinubu brought his influence to bear on the state.

While clowns like you try but fail woefully to wash down the effort of Tinubu n the protege he carefully selected to rule in Lagos we can compare that to other state the leadership of the party never change n see what state is indeed doing beta. Delta Enugu Rivers Anambra Abia are state a single party as ruled since how do they compare vision wise or otherwise with Lagos ?

Now talk on PSP, BRT, Alpha Beta, KAi, RRS n many others set up with the vision of Tinubu that other state are copying. No matter how you diced it Tinubu with his vision n antecedent will twill eternity stand taller than any n every candidate you might bring him up against so long such individual was a governor in Nigeria. He as proven to be more intelligent, competent than all of them put together.

Your sense of reasoning is really pitiable. Your paymasters should seize your salary for this month. You dont deserve it at all.

Rail - Wether the rail is completed by December 2022 or not. The fact is that it was never Tinubu's idea and is already 11 years beyond schedule. The project itself was started by Fashola in 2008 and Tinubu did not lay one stone for its construction as governor. The idea of an Intra city line itself is not a new thing as the Federal Government has a Intra-City line in operation for over 40 years now . These are facts. So why credit Tinubu Vision for an idea that is not his and was already in operation long before he was governor.

NURTW- Tinubu did not found NURTW but became their patron and made them extremely powerful as a political tool to rig elections plus intimidate and eliminate opposition, compared to how Governor Buba Marwa treated them as extortionists that ge had arrested at bustops on the regular.

-Lagos as Protectorate and Nations Capital up until 1991. What it simply means that the bulk of developments in terms of public infastructure was done by the colonial and Federal government. The 3rd Mainland bridge for instsnce was built by Babangida. So to claim Tinubu developed a Lagos that he came to govern 6 years later is a blatant lie. If your brain did not understand my point...then you need to refund your paymaster the 30k they pay you guys for this month.

- Alpha Beta is a revenue collection company 100% owned by Tinubu that collects money on behalf of the Lagos State Government for a 10% commission on every transaction. Tinubu awarded the contract to himself. Tinubu collects Tithe of 10% on every business transaction in Lagos. That how how he gets the billions to play Godfather.

You can lick his ass as much as you want but that is big thief right there and such a man should never be put near the resources of a whole country.

Everything go clear for your eye by Tuesday. You go rest by force.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by dmostcheerful(f): 12:41am On May 25, 2022
Siwel25:

Bitterness will consume all of you. Read below:-

https://gatekeepersnews.com/2022/03/23/tinubu-lekki-free-trade-zone/
With everything you claimed above it was only free trade zone that you could only attribute to him.
You are the joke here bro.
I am not bitter, I can't be bitter.
The only good thing Tinubu did through out his 8yrs of governorship was establish free trade zone in 2006, that was 1yr before his tenure, he probably packed loads of billion from that project and didn't even finish it before his tenure ended.
The joke is on you bro.

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Great2017: 4:06am On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Even with all the explanation, you still insist on believing this nonsense. There is no way a person with get nailed for drug trafficking in the USA and such a person won't get nailed. Forfeiting money alone is not the penalty.

The article from Sahara reporter is pure nonsense.

Why are you dribbling yourself for a simple question? I ask again , why did your heroine bagman forfeit $460,000 to the USA government? You are free to vote for him but I can never vote for a drug lord.
Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by 1880nebu: 7:00am On May 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Ok
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:18am On May 25, 2022
dmostcheerful:

With everything you claimed above it was only free trade zone that you could only attribute to him.
You are the joke here bro.
I am not bitter, I can't be bitter.
The only good thing Tinubu did through out his 8yrs of governorship was establish free trade zone in 2006, that was 1yr before his tenure, he probably packed loads of billion from that project and didn't even finish it before his tenure ended.
The joke is on you bro.

See what you are saying after proving that you lied about who started the LFTZ.

Tinubu created LAMATA, LASTMA, BRT and Rapid Response Squad.

He completed over 1500 road networks;

He was the very first Governor to complete an IPP to introduce over 260MW of electricity to the National Grid.

He upgràded LASUTH to world standard, built new General Hospitals, built Many Healthcare Centres and converted many to General Hospitals.

He built Millennium Schools and paid WAEC fees for hundreds of thousands.

Free Antenatal care, free Healthcare for old and children.

He multiplied 600 million IGR to over 7 billion naira monthly. Your candidate could not add 1 billion to his state's IGR after 8 years.

I am done with you after this cos U are far more ignorant (and bitter) than U claim. If Fashola himself admitted that he even followed the development plan drawn by Tinubu, who the hell are you?
Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by dmostcheerful(f): 7:23am On May 25, 2022
Siwel25:

See what you are saying after proving that you lied about who started the LFTZ.

Tinubu created LAMATA, LASTMA, BRT and Rapid Response Squad.

He completed over 1500 road networks;

He was the very first Governor to complete an IPP to introduce over 260MW of electricity to the National Grid.

He upgràded LASUTH to world standard, built new General Hospitals, built Many Healthcare Centres and converted many to General Hospitals.

He built Millennium Schools and paid WAEC fees for hundreds of thousands.

Free Antenatal care, free Healthcare for old and children.

He multiplied 600 million IGR to over 7 billion naira monthly. Your candidate could not add 1 billion to his state's IGR after 8 years.

I am done with you after this cos U are far more ignorant (and bitter) than U claim. If Fashola himself admitted that he even followed the development plan drawn by Tinubu, who the hell are you?
Oga go and sit down, I don't want to doll out fact to counter you because you people down east are mad.
Lasuth world standard, you are a complete joke.
Paid waec for thousands, oga bring receipt for all this lie dolled up here.
And in your mind lawma was created for the good of Lagos, with over 80% of it's earnings remitted to your drug Barron.
All of you up waste celebrate mediocre.
On a very good day I will take out time and list all Peter Obi's achievement just that I don't have time for all this, if I am paid for it, I would have have enough time for this.
Thankio

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:30am On May 25, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Oga go and sit down, I don't want to doll out fact to counter you because you people down east are mad.
Lasuth world standard, you are a complete joke.
Paid waec for thousands, oga bring receipt for all this lie dolled up here.
And in your mind lawma was created for the good of Lagos, with over 80% of it's earnings remitted to your drug Barron.
All of you up waste celebrate mediocre.
On a very good day I will take out time and list all Peter Obi's achievement just that I don't have time for all this, if I am paid for it, I would have have enough time for this.
Thankio

LASUTH is better than your State hospitals in Anambra!

Tinubu collects LAWMA fees? For someone in Anambra to know this, you must have seen the transactions. Yeye!

No excuses, list Obi's achievements that can be verified today. The 75billion naira lie was debunked by Obiano and Umeh so do not add that. We want achievements that can be pointed to today. Let's see how he improved Revenue, Healthcare, roads, education and Jobs directly.

Don't mention things that his successors have denied already ooo!
Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Parachoko: 7:42am On May 25, 2022
Great2017:

Why are you dribbling yourself for a simple question? I ask again , why did your heroine bagman forfeit $460,000 to the USA government? You are free to vote for him but I can never vote for a drug lord.
Tinubu didn't forfeit $460,000 to the US Government.

You are not intelligent. Even with the explanation I gave to you, you are still displaying your ignorance.

In the USA, if anybody get prosecuted for drug trafficking, such a person won't forfeit money and his properties alone, the person will also be sentence to jail. And he won't just be sentence to jail alone, he will also be ban from going into the USA for nothing less than 15-20 years.

In 1993, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a Senator in Nigeria, before he became a Senator, he was working for Mobil Nigeria.

If you still want to believe the rubbish from Sahara reporter after this explanation, you are not different from an ignorant illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Great2017: 7:51am On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:

You are not intelligent. Even with the explanation I gave to you, you are still displaying your ignorance.

In the USA, if anybody get prosecuted for drug trafficking, such a person won't forfeit money and his properties alone, the person will also be sentence to jail. And he won't just be sentence to jail alone, he will also be ban from going into the USA for nothing less than 15-20 years.

In 1993, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a Senator in Nigeria, before he became a Senator, he was working for Mobil Nigeria.

If you still want to believe the rubbish from Sahara reporter after this explanation, you are not different from an ignorant illiterate.
https://www.nairaland.com/4820867/proof-tinubu-forfeited-460000-heroin

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Great2017: 7:53am On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:

Liar like your paymaster, Tinubu.

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Parachoko: 7:55am On May 25, 2022
Great2017:

Liar like his paymaster, Tinubu.

Is a waste of time educating you. Have a good day!
Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Great2017: 7:56am On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Is a waste of time educating you. Have a good day!
Educate yourself first!
Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by ba7man(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2022
This thread should be ; Alimosho L.G chairman vs Peter Obi.

Tinubu is too far ahead to be compared to the lying China Man, Obi

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Shawnnn01: 9:49am On May 25, 2022
This guy you are so pathetic.

The only state to be building a rail is who you are antagonizing while others are doing nothing. Your soul needs to be flogged to death. I swear. When any state in Nigeria build n complete intra rail even if it inch of KM we can talk about any one being beta but till then Tinubu remains the best Nigeria as to offer in terms of vision leadership capacity.

NURTW - Only a mad fool will blame any man for a problem he never created. You miserable blame Tinubu for all the evils in Lagos but refuse to give him credit for the positives. Is your brain not dead or how logical is that to you deranged souls.

Alpha Beta - came into existence when Lagos generated less than 600 billion yearly in IGR. Today with Alpha Beta same Lagos generates over 12 trillion yearly. If your deranged brain can see why it deserves the 10% then tell use the state in same Nigeria that generate 1/20 of what Alpha Beta generate in Lagos. I am not saying half or one tenth of what Alpha Beta generates I am saying one twenth. One of twenty. If you can understand with further explanation I owe your dead brain no further explanation. Alpha Beta result will continue to slap the truth onto your fathers face till he gets it.

Bridge - Since Lagos was not the Capital of. Nigeria anymore Tinubu n his protege have following bridges

The Lekki link bridge which is the new signature of all n every Nigeria move.

Ajah, Abule Egba, Pen cinema, Ojo, Kosofe, Okota- itire, Falomo on ramp bridge etc. 4 mainland bridge is at an advance state, Opebi link bridge is also in the work all this in less than 20 since 1999 compare to over 60 years Lagos was capital with 3 bridges to show for it.

If you have any dignity in you, you should be worshipping Tinubu for his ingenuity after God who in his magnanimity gave him the intelligence to bring all this to life.

otipoju:

Your sense of reasoning is really pitiable. Your paymasters should seize your salary for this month. You dont deserve it at all.

Rail - Wether the rail is completed by December 2022 or not. The fact is that it was never Tinubu's idea and is already 11 years beyond schedule. The project itself was started by Fashola in 2008 and Tinubu did not lay one stone for its construction as governor. The idea of an Intra city line itself is not a new thing as the Federal Government has a Intra-City line in operation for over 40 years now . These are facts. So why credit Tinubu Vision for an idea that is not his and was already in operation long before he was governor.

NURTW- Tinubu did not found NURTW but became their patron and made them extremely powerful as a political tool to rig elections plus intimidate and eliminate opposition, compared to how Governor Buba Marwa treated them as extortionists that ge had arrested at bustops on the regular.

-Lagos as Protectorate and Nations Capital up until 1991. What it simply means that the bulk of developments in terms of public infastructure was done by the colonial and Federal government. The 3rd Mainland bridge for instsnce was built by Babangida. So to claim Tinubu developed a Lagos that he came to govern 6 years later is a blatant lie. If your brain did not understand my point...then you need to refund your paymaster the 30k they pay you guys for this month.

- Alpha Beta is a revenue collection company 100% owned by Tinubu that collects money on behalf of the Lagos State Government for a 10% commission on every transaction. Tinubu awarded the contract to himself. Tinubu collects Tithe of 10% on every business transaction in Lagos. That how how he gets the billions to play Godfather.

You can lick his ass as much as you want but that is big thief right there and such a man should never be put near the resources of a whole country.

Everything go clear for your eye by Tuesday. You go rest by force.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2022
Shawnnn01:
This guy you are so pathetic.

The only state to be building a rail is who you are antagonizing while others are doing nothing. Your soul needs to be flogged to death. I swear. When any state in Nigeria build n complete intra rail even if it inch of KM we can talk about any one being beta but till then Tinubu remains the best Nigeria as to offer in terms of vision leadership capacity.

NURTW - Only a mad fool will blame any man for a problem he never created. You miserable blame Tinubu for all the evils in Lagos but refuse to give him credit for the positives. Is your brain not dead or how logical is that to you deranged souls.

Alpha Beta - came into existence when Lagos generated less than 600 billion yearly in IGR. Today with Alpha Beta same Lagos generates over 12 trillion yearly. If your deranged brain can see why it deserves the 10% then tell use the state in same Nigeria that generate 1/20 of what Alpha Beta generate in Lagos. I am not saying half or one tenth of what Alpha Beta generates I am saying one twenth. One of twenty. If you can understand with further explanation I owe your dead brain no further explanation. Alpha Beta result will continue to slap the truth onto your fathers face till he gets it.

Bridge - Since Lagos was not the Capital of. Nigeria anymore Tinubu n his protege have following bridges

The Lekki link bridge which is the new signature of all n every Nigeria move.

Ajah, Abule Egba, Pen cinema, Ojo, Kosofe, Okota- itire, Falomo on ramp bridge etc. 4 mainland bridge is at an advance state, Opebi link bridge is also in the work all this in less than 20 since 1999 compare to over 60 years Lagos was capital with 3 bridges to show for it.

If you have any dignity in you, you should be worshipping Tinubu for his ingenuity after God who in his magnanimity gave him the intelligence to bring all this to life.

Tinubu was governor between 1999 to 2007. What did he build as a governor. Stop giving him credit for what Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu built.

And who told you Lagos state is the only state building a rail? I know you guys are being paid to do propaganda work for Tinubu but y'all doing a terrible job .

Alpha beta is pure corruption. You dont award a contract to yourself anywhere in a civilised soceity.

And where the is the 4th mainlaind bridge that is at an advanced stage. Project wey dem never start due to transparency issues na him you say don reach advance stage. You guys are pathetic liars.
Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by bigpicture001: 10:55am On May 25, 2022
I wanted to comment with a lots of fact... But ur introduction is already too bias for a neutral person
Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Shawnnn01: 12:50pm On May 25, 2022
Tinubu should not take credit for his anointed protege, his agbero as you so claimed because his tenure start n ends btw 1999 - 2007 but you can blame him for NURTW that was created few year after he was born. Can you now see that madness bigotry n foolishness all combined to prove you are miserable soul.

If Tinubu should not be given credit for his anointed protege then you should also not blame I'll for the ills after he left governance. Either way you dice it, he is still the best among the candidate vying for the presidency today.

otipoju:

Tinubu was governor between 1999 to 2007. What did he build as a governor. Stop giving him credit for what Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu built.

otipoju post=113146138:

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2022
Shawnnn01:
Tinubu should not take credit for his anointed protege, his agbero as you so claimed because his tenure start n ends btw 1999 - 2007 but you can blame him for NURTW that was created few year after he was born. Can you now see that madness bigotry n foolishness all combined to prove you are miserable soul.

If Tinubu should not be given credit for his anointed protege then you should also not blame I'll for the ills after he left governance. Either way you dice it, he is still the best among the candidate vying for the presidency today.

This one that you are calling madness up and diwn because of 30k. I hope sey madness no dey your family. Tinubu did not create NURTW but ge brought them mainstream and became their patron.

His 100% owned Alpha Beta is still collecting 10% of the sweat of Lagos residents till date.

In Tinubu's 8 years as governor between 1999 to 2003.
What did he build? Name one new school, bridge, road, stadium, hospital that he built.

Or shut the **ck up.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 25, 2022
otipoju:

This one that you are calling madness up and diwn because of 30k. I hope sey madness no dey your family. Tinubu did not create NURTW but ge brought them mainstream and became their patron.

His 100% owned Alpha Beta is still collecting 10% of the sweat of Lagos residents till date.

In Tinubu's 8 years as governor between 1999 to 2003.
What did he build? Name one new school, bridge, road, stadium, hospital that he built.

Or shut the **ck up.

Prove that he owns Alpha Beta or admit Ure recycling Beer Parlour News. Show me his name on the Board or as Chairman! Bitterness infested people everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video of the fake bishops dressing up for the event / Katsina: Moment Voters Burn Their Brooms, As Tinubu Drives Through The Crowd / Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.